A wide-angle zoom lens is a camera lens that covers a wide range of focal lengths, typically from ultra-wide-angle to short telephoto. Wide angle zoom lenses are popular with landscape and architecture photographers who need to capture a lot of the scene in their photograph.
A Shortlist Of The Best Wide Angle Zoom Lens For Canon Full Frame
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best wide angle zoom lens for canon full frame and choose the one you like the most.
Top 10 Best Wide Angle Zoom Lens For Canon Full Frame You Should Go For In 2022
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90 Day Warranty
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Full Frame Lens
- High-performance L-series ultra-wide-angle zoom lens with constant f/2.8 maximum aperture, All new optical design for significant improvements in outer & corner sharpness, Circular aperture helps deliver beautiful, soft backgrounds
- In The BOX INCLUDES: -EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM / 82mm Lens Cap / Rear Lens Cap / Lens Hood EW88 / Lens Case LP1319 / Canon 90 Day USA Warranty
- Filter size is 67mm, minimum focus distance with 0.85m
- Lens aperture range is F/1.8-F/22, lens construction with 6 groups of 9 pieces
- Full frame view: level: 16 degree / vertical: 24 degrees / diagonal: 28.5 degrees
- Lens carrying the usual electronic contacts, but also a USB connection that can be used to upgrade the lens firmware
- Suitable for a wide range of other subjects, including selective architecture, landscapes, portrait, short range sports and theatre photography
- 17 40 millimeter ultra wide angle zoom lens with f/4 maximum aperture for Canon SLR Cameras. Diagonal angle of view 104° 57° 30'
- 3 aspherical lens elements and super UD glass element create superior optics in all conditions, Closest focusing distance: 0.9 feet
- Powerful ring type ultrasonic monitor (USM) produces fast and silent autofocusing, Focuses as close as 11 inches, supports screw in 77 millimeter filters or up to 3 gel filters. Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques
- Suitable for Wedding/Nature Photography, Weather resistant construction, Water and Dust Resistant, measures 3.3 inches in diameter, 1 year warranty
- Purchase this product between May 1, 2016 and July 30, 2016 and get 13 months of free damage protection from Canon. The product must be registered within 30 days of the purchase date to be eligible
- Advanced 24.2MP BSI Full-frame Image Sensor w/ 1.8X readout speed Advanced 24.2MP Back-Illuminated 35mm Full-frame Image Sensor Sony test conditions. Compare to the α7 II
- 15-stop dynamic range, 14-bit uncompressed RAW, ISO 50 to 204,800
- Designed to achieve 50 Line pairs/mm resolving power
- Two XA (extreme aspherical) elements w/ high surface precision
- L Series standard zoom lens delivers superb image quality in a compact, lightweightdesign
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 24–70mm, 1:4, Closest Focusing Distance: 1.25 ft. / 0.38m
- 2 aspheric and 2 UD lens elements for high image quality throughout the entire zoom range
- Full macro shooting mode with up to 0.7x magnification,easily accessible with a one touch switch at the extreme telephoto end, Image stabilization effective up to 4 shutters peed stops and Hybrid IS compensates for both angular and shift types of camera shake for macro shooting
- Resistant to dust and water, enabling shooting even in harsh and rigorous conditions
- Features built-in AE chip for auto metering with Canon DSLR cameras
- Aperture Range: F/2.8 - F/22
- Compatible with both full frame and APS-C cameras
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 10.8 inches. 6 Diaphragm Blades
- Focus Type : Manual Focus
- Circular diaphragm
- Vibration Compensation system
- Compact and lightweight design
- Three aspherical elements
- EF mount; ultra wide zoom lens
- Inner focusing; full time manual focus
- 20 35mm focal length
- f/3.5 4.5 maximum aperture
- Ring type UltraSonic Motor (USM)
- Compact, Lightweight Fixed 50 millimeter Focal Length Lens.
- Large F, 1.8 Aperture for Low-Light Photography and Creative Background Blur
- A Stepping Motor (Gear-Type STM) Provides Smooth and Quiet Continuous AF During Video Recording, As Well As When Shooting Photos
- Control Ring for Direct Setting Changes
- Optimized Lens Placement and Coatings Help Deliver Outstanding Color Balance, While Minimizing Ghosting and Flare
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished it shows limited or no wear
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90 day warranty
- Fast, f/1.8 prime lens is perfect for low-light conditions, travel, environmental portrait and general photography, Engineered for Nikon DX-format D-SLRS, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G lens renders a picture angle approximating the classic normal angle of view of a 50mm lens on a Nikon FXformat digital SLR or 35mm film camera
- Aspherical lens element minimizes coma and other types of lens aberrations, further improving image integrity, Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) enhances light transmission efficiency and offers color consistency and reduced flare, Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus
- Close focusing to 1 foot for creative perspectives and versatility, Rounded 7-blade diaphragm opening makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural, Accepts 52mm filter attachments
How To Choose The Best Wide Angle Zoom Lens For Canon Full Frame
Before choosing a wide angle zoom lens for canon full frame, you should take the following considerations into account.
If you’re looking for a wide angle zoom lens for Canon full frame cameras, the best option might be the USM-W4. This lens is available in long and short (24-70mm) options and has an f2.8 aperture. It also has a telecoil that allows it to be set at 3 (@24mm, @75mm), or at 10 (@42mm). The USM-W4 also includes a social mediauriing finder which makes it a good choice for using the lens while outdoors.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Widest Lens For Canon Full Frame?
The widest lens for Canon full frame is the 12mm lens.
What Is The Widest Lens For Full Frame?
The widest lens for full frame is approximately!
Can You Zoom With A Wide-Angle Lens?
Yes, I can zoom with a wide-angle lens.
What Is The Sharpest Zoom Lens For Canon?
The sharpest zoom lens for Canon is the 10-20mm. It is a lens that can handle wide Open Dots and focus evenly with no drops in vision.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best wide angle zoom lens for a Canon full frame camera will vary depending on the camera’s specific settings and surroundings. However, some of the best wide angle zoom lenses for Canon full frame cameras include those from lensescom, Lensrentals4U, and B Loren Tech.