A wide-angle zoom lens is a camera lens that covers a wide range of focal lengths, typically from ultra-wide-angle to short telephoto. Wide angle zoom lenses are popular with landscape and architecture photographers who need to capture a lot of the scene in their photograph.
A Shortlist Of The Best Wide Angle Zoom Lens For Canon Full Frame
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best wide angle zoom lens for canon full frame and choose the one you like the most.
Top 10 Best Wide Angle Zoom Lens For Canon Full Frame You Should Go For In 2022
- This Certified Refurbished product is refurbished to factory specifications, it shows limited or no wear
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90 Day Warranty
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Full Frame Lens
- High-performance L-series ultra-wide-angle zoom lens with constant f/2.8 maximum aperture, All new optical design for significant improvements in outer & corner sharpness, Circular aperture helps deliver beautiful, soft backgrounds
- In The BOX INCLUDES: -EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM / 82mm Lens Cap / Rear Lens Cap / Lens Hood EW88 / Lens Case LP1319 / Canon 90 Day USA Warranty
- Filter size is 67mm, minimum focus distance with 0.85m
- Lens aperture range is F/1.8-F/22, lens construction with 6 groups of 9 pieces
- Full frame view: level: 16 degree / vertical: 24 degrees / diagonal: 28.5 degrees
- Lens carrying the usual electronic contacts, but also a USB connection that can be used to upgrade the lens firmware
- Suitable for a wide range of other subjects, including selective architecture, landscapes, portrait, short range sports and theatre photography
- Minimum Object Distance:9.4 inches
- Angle of View (diagonal) - 108°44'-60°2'(for APS-C format)
- Advanced 24.2MP BSI Full-frame Image Sensor w/ 1.8X readout speed Advanced 24.2MP Back-Illuminated 35mm Full-frame Image Sensor Sony test conditions. Compare to the α7 II
- 15-stop dynamic range, 14-bit uncompressed RAW, ISO 50 to 204,800
- Designed to achieve 50 Line pairs/mm resolving power
- Two XA (extreme aspherical) elements w/ high surface precision
- EF mount; ultra wide zoom lens
- Inner focusing; full time manual focus
- 20 35mm focal length
- f/3.5 4.5 maximum aperture
- Ring type UltraSonic Motor (USM)
- Advanced Optics For Professional Imaging
- Quiet And Fast Autofocus And Low Light Performance ,
- Built For Professional Performance
- Max Focal Length: 15.0
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished it shows limited or no wear
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90 day warranty
- Fast, f/1.8 prime lens is perfect for low-light conditions, travel, environmental portrait and general photography, Engineered for Nikon DX-format D-SLRS, the AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G lens renders a picture angle approximating the classic normal angle of view of a 50mm lens on a Nikon FXformat digital SLR or 35mm film camera
- Aspherical lens element minimizes coma and other types of lens aberrations, further improving image integrity, Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) enhances light transmission efficiency and offers color consistency and reduced flare, Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus
- Close focusing to 1 foot for creative perspectives and versatility, Rounded 7-blade diaphragm opening makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural, Accepts 52mm filter attachments
- Compact and stylish standard zoom lens with image stabilization for EOS M series digital cameras
- A stepping motor (lead screw-type STM) helps provide smooth and quiet operation when taking photos, and near-silence when shooting videos
- High-speed, high-precision autofocusing is achieved by utilizing the full-time manual focus mode (AF+MF) to make fine adjustments after focusing
- Optical Image Stabilizer technology helps reduce camera shake, and achieves a level of sharpness equivalent to a shutter speed 3.5 settings faster for great performance even when using handheld photography
- Compact, lightweight and high-image quality RF tele zoom lens, with a versatile zoom range of 100-400mm
- Optical Image Stabilizer with up to 5.5 Stops* of shake correction
- Up to 6 stops of shake correction** when paired with EOS R series cameras featuring In-Body Image Stabilizer (IBIS)
- Minimum focusing distance of 2.89 feet at 200mm and maximum magnification of 0.41x at 400mm
- High speed, smooth and quiet autofocus with Canon’s Nano USM
- Ultralight, versatile wide-angle power zoom. Sony’s vast expertise brings you the world’s lightest1 full frame F4 wide-angle power-zoom lens, giving today’s content creators refined imagery, expression and control. A new power zoom system in a compact lens is suitable for small crews or solo shooting. It is ideal for stills too, with beautiful G lens rendering and astonishing AF (autofocus) performance.
- Smooth power zoom with rapid response. A new power zoom system driven by four XD (Extreme Dynamic) Linear Motors for the first time in an Alpha lens provides smooth control with the immediacy of manual zoom. Even subtle zoom ring rotation is precisely detected and instantaneously converted to zoom operation. A continuously variable zoom lever makes it easy to execute super-slow constant-speed zooms, and zoom can be remotely controlled while the camera is mounted on a gimbal.
- Designed for refined movie imagery. In addition to smooth, versatile power zoom, this remarkably compact lens minimizes angle of view shifts that can occur when focusing or zooming so that stable, high quality movie footage can be easily captured. Focus, zoom and aperture operation are also extremely quiet, greatly reducing noise and vibration that can interfere with movie recording.
- Three-ring control: zoom, focus and aperture. Independent zoom, focus, and aperture rings on this compact lens offer flexible, intuitive creative control. Responsive zoom control is indispensable for movies, and Linear Response MF ensure that the focus ring responds directly and repeatably to subtle control when focusing manually. The aperture ring has an aperture click switch that allows the click stops to be turned off when smooth, seamless aperture adjustment is required as well as a lock switch to avoid inadvertently shifting from auto control.
- Constant or variable zoom speed controllable from lens or compatible cameras/remotes. Power zoom can be controlled with the response and immediacy of a manual zoom with the lens ring. Slow and fast zoom rate is accessible from the lens zoom lever. Up to 8 speeds can be set from the zoom lever or custom keys on compatible cameras. Zoom functions of compatible cameras can be operated without touching the camera by Bluetooth connection from compatible remote controls or Smart devices with Imaging Edge Mobile.
How To Choose The Best Wide Angle Zoom Lens For Canon Full Frame
Before choosing a wide angle zoom lens for canon full frame, you should take the following considerations into account.
If you’re looking for a wide angle zoom lens for Canon full frame cameras, the best option might be the USM-W4. This lens is available in long and short (24-70mm) options and has an f2.8 aperture. It also has a telecoil that allows it to be set at 3 (@24mm, @75mm), or at 10 (@42mm). The USM-W4 also includes a social mediauriing finder which makes it a good choice for using the lens while outdoors.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Widest Lens For Canon Full Frame?
The widest lens for Canon full frame is the 12mm lens.
What Is The Widest Lens For Full Frame?
The widest lens for full frame is approximately!
Can You Zoom With A Wide-Angle Lens?
Yes, I can zoom with a wide-angle lens.
What Is The Sharpest Zoom Lens For Canon?
The sharpest zoom lens for Canon is the 10-20mm. It is a lens that can handle wide Open Dots and focus evenly with no drops in vision.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best wide angle zoom lens for a Canon full frame camera will vary depending on the camera’s specific settings and surroundings. However, some of the best wide angle zoom lenses for Canon full frame cameras include those from lensescom, Lensrentals4U, and B Loren Tech.