A restaurant rice cooker is a specialized appliance for cooking rice in quantity for restaurants and other commercial foodservice operations. Unlike a home rice cooker, which is typically used to cook a single serving of rice, a restaurant rice cooker can cook anywhere from 10 to 100 cups of rice at a time. They come in both electric and gas varieties, and some even have multiple cooking pots so that different types of rice can be cooked simultaneously.
Our Top Picks At A Glance
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best rice cooker for restaurant and choose the one you like the most.
Top 10 Best Rice Cooker For Restaurant You Should Go For In 2022
- Commercial standards - our arc-1130s is part of our Commercial rice cooker Line, allowing for restaurant quality Rice to be prepared on a commercial level.Power Consumption 120V 60Hz 1550W
- Fluffy rice, every time – Get more without sacrificing quality. Your rice, whether you're cooking 10 cups or 60, will always come out deliciously fluffy and be a perfect compliment to any meal.
- Large capacity – our commercial rice cookers our are largest yet! With the arc-1130s having the ability to make 60 cups of prepared rice at once, your cooking time Will easily be cut in half!
- Accessories – The arc-1130s comes with two rice measuring Cups, a stainless steel lid, nonstick inner pot, and a plastic rice spatula..
- Rice doubles in volume when cooked. This unit is a 30 cup uncooked, 60 cup cooked capacity rice cooker.
- 25 cups of raw rice (50 cup cooked)
- One touch operation
- Automatic keep warm after rice cooked
- 1500W ; 120V
- SIMPLE OPERATION: With the press of a switch, delicious and perfectly cooked rice will begin preparing then automatically switch to keep-warm mode after the cooking is completed so that your rice never overcooks or burns
- COMMERCIAL CAPACITY: Its 60-cup (cooked) capacity is large enough to ensure your rice or grain supply never runs out when it's needed. Perfect for restaurants, buffets, and hotels.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Featuring a nonstick inner pot with superior durability, a rice measuring cup for precise measuring and more consistent results, and an ergonomically designed rice spatula for scooping—cooking, serving and clean up are a breeze!
- ETL & NSF CERTIFIED: Be confident with the rice you serve as this commerical cooker comes with both ETL and NSF certifications
- TRUSTED KOREAN BRAND: Internationally known for superior quality and with over 40 years of industry experience, CUCKOO has perfected the art of cooking rice and crafting products made with integrity
- Made in Korea, NSF, UL Listed
- Popular Natural Gas Rice Cooker in Tri-State Area
- Reliable and Reputable Product for Asian Cuisines; Inside pot is durable, easy to remove and clean.
- 110 Cup Cooked (55 Cup Uncooked), Power Source: 120V, 110 W 60 Hz, 35,000BTU
- Overall dimensions: 24" X 19" X 20"H
- Reputable product for catering or commercial use; all-polished stainless steel exterior
- Automatic warming function once your food is done cooking; Heavy-duty nonstick coated pan with handles for easy lifting and cleaning
- Largest capacity in the market: 21 Liter, 110 Cup Cooked (55 Cup Uncooked) for 110 people; Power: 220V/60Hz, 2850W, 1 Phase
- Nonstick inner pan with water-measuring line; rice spatula included; Dimensions: 21.5"W x 21.5 "D x 17.9"H; ETL Listed
- Note: Keep the outner pot bottom dry before start cooking; Let the rice sit a bit after cooking and mix cooked rice well
- This Graphic says "Have a Rice Day!" and shows a white rice bowl. Ideal for asian food lover, vegans, vegetarians and rice lover who loves eat rice and chinese food. Get your yummy bowl rice design now.
- This cool Design influences an occasion for asia trip. Awesome for filipino and asian foodie who loves cooking with rice cooker or like to visit asia restaurant to eat japanese or chinese food. Ideal for people who loves healthy food.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
- Rice and Grains Cooker for Food Service: Ideal for restaurants, cafeterias and food stores the large capacity Panasonic commercial multi-cooker cooks 46-cups of rice (94, 3-oz servings); plus cook grains like quinoa, farro and more
- Simpler, Smarter Cooking: One-touch operation makes it easier than ever to cook fluffy rice; Automatic Shut-Off senses when rice is done to prevent overcooking and keeps food warm for 8 hours, giving you at-the-ready rice all day long
- Durable for Daily Use: Aluminum coating on removable inner pan provides added durability and scratch resistance; stainless steel lid easily wipes clean
- Dimensions: 10-1/2 "(D) x 16-7/8" (W) x 11-7/8" (H), 12lbs; measuring cup and rice scoop included
- Designed for Commercial Food Service: "NSF" Approved for Commercial use; Built-in double safety thermal fuse for added protection in kitchens; 120V AC-60Hz, 1550 Watts
- Fit Thunder Group (Tar Hong) SEJ22000 / SEJ-21000 / Zojirushi THA-803S / Fit Amko SEJ-22000 / Fit Adcraft RW-E50 / Fit Winco RW-S450 / Fit Town Food (Rice Master) 56918 Rice Warmer.
- Fit Most Rice Warmer / Rice Cooker and Sushi Rice Warmer.
- This stainless steel rice warmer stand with wheels is an essential equipment for busy restaurants. With wheels, it can move around easily and wheel locks secure its position.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 21 lbs
- Large capacity suitable for catering or commercial use.
- Holds up to maximum 100 cups of cooked rice for warming only (It's Not a Rice Cooker); Dry or Raw Rice capacity: 50 Cups (for measurement reference)
- Electric rice/food warmer with all polished stainless steel exterior. A removable, non-stick teflon coasted pan ensures your rice maintains the perfect temperature.
- Keeps rice fresh and warm up to about 10 hours. Power: 120V, 95W, NSF, ETL Listed
- Item dimensions: 15.5" top diameter (without handles) x 14.5" bottom x 17"H; Note: please keep the outner pot bottom dry before starting rice warm.
- Commercial Standards: This commercial rice cooker can cook 30 cups of uncooked rice (60 cups cooked rice) at a time, which can help you easily save half of the cooking time. Not only for household, but also for restaurants, canteen, etc.
- 3D Heating: The 3D heating plate and the built-in insulation belt of the pot cover and the pot body enable this commercial rice cooker to be 360° heated and kept-warm, so that the heating is more uniform, the cooking time is shortened, and the keep-warm effect is better.
- Durable: Double-sided non-stick inner pot, as well as five layers of thickened design. It not only makes the rice cooker more reliable, but also heats the rice more evenly. Cooks rice better.
- Convenient: 2.1M power cord length, no need to worry about the power cord is not long enough. As well as the non-slip base, removable air valve, removable water collection cup, removable inner lid design, make you feel more convenient and safer when using the rice cooker.
- Easy to Operate: Simple one-touch operation control panel to easily prepare 60 cups of many kinds of rice. And it keeps warm automatically.
Criteria You Should Consider Before Purchasing The Best Rice Cooker For Restaurant
Take the following considerations into account to choose the best rice cooker for restaurant that meets your needs.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best rice cooker for restaurant will vary depending on the specific needs of the business. However, here are some general tips on what to look for in a rice cooker for restaurant: 1. Size – The rice cooker for restaurant should be able tooken orsecured space on the bottom side of the oven or kitchen table. 2. Type – There are four types of rice cookers available: secured,icago, self-stick, andeadstick. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages. 3. Review – The rice cooker for restaurant should have a long warranty. 4. Input – The rice cooker for restaurant must have an input that can be controlled with a remote.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
How Do You Use A Restaurant Rice Cooker?
The best way to use a restaurant rice cooker is to start by starting with the cooked rice. Once cooked, you can add your food andOTAL BOARD TOTAL OF THIS WAS LEFT BY CLICKING ON THE UNIT NUMBER.
What Size Rice Cooker Do I Need For 4 People?
A four-wall rice cooker has a large inside size, which is good for four people. They usually come with a sauce pan, which is good for adding water or milk, but not always used. They usually have an indicator to determine their cooking time, and can go into slow cook mode or push themselves to the limit with too much pressure.
How Much Is A Rice Warmer?
A rice warmer is a product that helps to keep rice warm, ultimately causing less cleaning required on the counter.
Which Type Of Rice Cooker Is Best?
There are many types of rice cooker, but the best one to have is theself-adjusting rice cooker because it can, easily and quickly below-freeze motion.
If you’re looking for an affordable rice cooker that is going to be used at restaurants, then the Atuba Rice Cooker is the one to buy. It comes with a Ariton performance sensor, so you can keep track of the rice cook time, and it has aAUTO Shut Off system so you can P wholesale rice cooker atora