A chainsaw bar is the metal piece of a chainsaw that the chain runs around. It is typically made of high-carbon steel and is either coated with chrome or nickel to prevent rust.
Which Are The Best Professional Chainsaw Bars From Our Choice
Take a look at the following comparison chart of our top 10 best professional chainsaw bars that will win your heart.
10 Best Professional Chainsaw Bars People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- Lubricates the Bar and chain for low friction and Smooth movement of the chain around the Bar
- Bar and chain oil is required for use with the Toro Perplex 40V Max 14 in. 40-Volt chainsaw (51880 & 51880T)
- One Quart Bar and chain oil
- Genuine OEM Toro parts
- Pour directly into your Toro chainsaw
- Essential chainsaw bar and chain oil
- Reduces friction from heat
- Keeps parts working better and longer
- Minimizes the build up of resin
- Genuine OEM Echo Part
- Oregon bar and chain combo: Replacement 20-inch (50cm) guide bar and 72 drive link chainsaw chain, premium quality combination, 3/8-inch pitch and .050-inch (1.3 mm) gauge for standard sequence cutting systems
- Fits certain chainsaw models from brands such as Poulan, Husqvarna, Jonsered, Makita and more. See description. 72V chain type. ID link on chain for easy replacement
- Featuring Oregon’s special LubriTec oiling system: Keeps your chain and guide bar automatically oiled, for less friction and longer life
- Ideal for occasional commercial users: For professionals and homeowners. Chain is durable and easy to maintain, with a forgiving performance
- Low kickback spare saw chain: High performance, lightweight, heavy duty and reversible guide bar, with low kick design for improved safety. Meets recoil performance requirements of ANSI B175.1-2012
- Fits several models, including but not limited to the following: Stihl 024, 026, 026P, 028, 029, 030, 031, 032, 034, 036, MS 260, MS 270, MS 271, MS 280, MS 290.
- Meets ANSI standards for low kick back performance
- For saw sizes up to 62 cc
- Bar Length: 20” , Pitch of drive sprocket: .325 , Motor Mount: D025 , Gauge: .063
- All-season lubricant perfect for gas and electric chainsaws, pole saws, hedge trimmers, and any other equipment that uses slide bars or chain gears – works for all brands
- Premium formulation delivers extra tackiness, smoother cuts, and prevents “oil throw off,” even in winter
- Increases the lifespan of your equipment and accessories by resisting build-up of resins, sap, and gum
- High film-strength prevents wear or scuffing while protecting metal parts against corrosion and rust
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 14-Inch chainsaw bar and chain combination made by the world’s leading saw chain manufacturer. Pitch: 3/8" low profile, Gauge: .050", chain drive link count: 50
- Fits several Stihl chainsaw models including MS170
- Lubritec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- For saw sizes up to 42 cc
- Saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3
- 【14 Inch Chainsaw Bar and Chain】 - 14 Inch Bar Length, 3/8" Pitch, .050" Gauge, 52 Drive Link, 8.2mm (A041) Tail Mount. The industry standard for professional chainsaw users. Solid body and low vibration, ideal for cutting woods or falling trees. Note: Chain include
- 【Professional Chainsaw Part】 - The industry standard for professional chainsaw users. Solid body and low vibration, ideal for cutting woods or falling trees. - Precisely positioned oil holes ensure that your chain and guides are oiled, reducing friction and extending service life.
- "【Replacement】 - Fit for HUSQVARNA：136, 137, 137, 140, 140S, 141, 141, 142, 142, 23, 23, 235, 235, 235E, 240, 240, 240E, 240E, 243, 243, 249, 33, 36, 36, 38, 41, 41, 439, EL16, EL316, Electric 16 - Fit for ECHO from CS-2511T to CS-4400, E155, ECS-2000, ECS-3000, PPF-225, PPF-280, PPT-265, PPT-266, PPT-280 - Fit for SHINDAIWA: 100, 104P, 110, 120, 140, 150, 150 Electrics, 160, 160 Electrics, 180, 285S, 300, 300S, 305S, 326T, 345, 350, 352, 352S, 357, 358TS, 360, 90, E305AV "
- 【Replacement】 - Fit for PARTNER: 330, 351, 365, 365, 405, EL1500 - Fit for POULAN: 325 - Fit for REDMAXG250, G2500, G2500TS, G300AVS, G300TS, G3100, G3100TS, G310TS, G3200EZ, G3300, G3300E, G3300EZ, G3800, G3800AVS, GZ3500T, GZ380, GZ400, GZ4000 - Fit for POULAN and others (For more suitable models, please see the detailed description)
- 【High Quality Service and After Sales】 - Our Neo-Tec chain saws accessories are shipped from the warehouse in the United States, which can be delivered faster. We have professional local after-sales maintenance personnel to serve you at any time. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us
- Engineered with anti-wear agent Zinc Dialkyl Dithiophosphate (ZDDP) to help provide a layer of protection for the bar and chain
- Formulated for use with chainsaws to help maintain maximum bar and chain performance
- Oil is ready for immediate use
- Tackifier helps reduce high-speed oil throw-off
- High-quality base oil specially formulated to minimize resin build-up for smoother cuts
- Grease gun for chainsaws: Helps prevent premature wear and tear, especially on guide bar noses. Easy refill
- Easy to use dispenser: One hand operation with pointed nozzle for cup-shaped grease fittings, self dispensing
- Pre-loaded lubrication: With all purpose lubricant. Manufactured from high-quality plastic materials withstanding changes in temperature
- Steel nozzle with spring loaded pump action: Transparent, visual control of fill level so you can see how much oil is left without opening the cap
- Includes: 1 x Oregon Grease Gun for Chainsaws, pre loaded all purpose lubricant
- Oregon replacement 16" (40cm) premium guide bar and chain combination, fits Stihl, with 55 drive links, pitch: 3/8 " low profile, gauge: .050 " (1.3 mm)
- Fits several chainsaw models, including but not limited to: Stihl MS170, MS180C, 021 and MS211
- Featuring Lubritec oiling system which keeps your chain and guide bar oiled, for less friction and longer life
- Ideal for occasional commercial users. Chain is durable and easy to maintain, with a forgiving performance
- High performance, lightweight and reversible guide bar
Criteria You Should Consider Before Purchasing The Best Professional Chainsaw Bars
Not every professional chainsaw bars comes with the same specifications & price. So, you should choose the one that will serve your purpose and save your wallet.
There is no one definitive guide to buying chainsaw bars. Some factors you may want to consider include the user’s needs and wants, the cost of replacement parts, the quality of the chainsaw bar, and whether you need more than one bar at a time. If you’re looking for a Chainsaw Bar Review, read on! If you’re looking for a best professional chainsaw bars, the following guide will provide you with everything you need to know. What are Chainsaw Bars? Chainsaw bars are an important part of a professional chainsaw club. They help club members chop down trees, Keslings were once found in Colombia, and disconnectors keep your chain links connected while they work. Chainsaw bars come in many different types, but all have the same goal: to sever objects. That said, there are two most common types of chainsaw bars: traditional bars and perpetual bars. Permanent chainsaw bars are built to last, while traditional bars can last for years if kept clean. What Are Professional Chainsaw Clubs? Professional chainsaw clubs are not just any organizations – they are world-class organizations that produce some of the best chainsaw clubs in the
Related Frequently Asked Questions
What Chainsaw Chains Do Professional Loggers Use?
A chainsaw chain is a long, thin metal wire that is threaded through a hardwood or other tree cuttings Gardening tool. It is used to chop and remove debris from the blade by cutting it with the cuts making small loops.
Which Chainsaw Bar Is Best?
The best chainsaw bar is important to consider while choosing one’s chainsaw. One should choice a bar that is sturdy and effective in order to keep the chainsaw in good condition.
What Length Bar Is Best For Chainsaw?
A chain saw has a length that is best for it. It should be around 5-10 feet long.
Why Do Loggers Put Chainsaw Bars Upside Down?
Chainsaw bars are usually upside down because they are used to chainsaw meat.
Chainsaws are becoming more and more popular as a professional tool. They are easy to use and can be used for a variety of tasks. The best Professional Chain saw bars will be able to hold the chainsaw well and prevent it from slamming into valuable material.