Best professional chainsaw bars are designed to withstand the tough, demanding conditions of professional use. They are built heavier and more robustly than standard bars, with thicker steel and larger teeth. This makes them better able to stand up to the high stress and abuse that constant use can inflict.
A Shortlist Of The Best Professional Chainsaw Bar
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best professional chainsaw bar and choose the one you like the most.
Top 10 Best Professional Chainsaw Bar You Should Go For In 2022
- Oregon bar and chain combo: Replacement 20-inch (50cm) guide bar and 72 drive link chainsaw chain, premium quality combination, 3/8-inch pitch and .050-inch (1.3 mm) gauge for standard sequence cutting systems
- Fits certain chainsaw models from brands such as Poulan, Husqvarna, Jonsered, Makita and more. See description. 72V chain type. ID link on chain for easy replacement
- Featuring Oregon’s special LubriTec oiling system: Keeps your chain and guide bar automatically oiled, for less friction and longer life
- Ideal for occasional commercial users: For professionals and homeowners. Chain is durable and easy to maintain, with a forgiving performance
- Low kickback spare saw chain: High performance, lightweight, heavy duty and reversible guide bar, with low kick design for improved safety. Meets recoil performance requirements of ANSI B175.1-2012
- Essential chainsaw bar and chain oil
- Reduces friction from heat
- Keeps parts working better and longer
- Minimizes the build up of resin
- Genuine OEM Echo Part
- Engineered with anti-wear agent Zinc Dialkyl Dithiophosphate (ZDDP) to help provide a layer of protection for the bar and chain
- Formulated for use with chainsaws to help maintain maximum bar and chain performance
- Oil is ready for immediate use
- Tackifier helps reduce high-speed oil throw-off
- High-quality base oil specially formulated to minimize resin build-up for smoother cuts
- All-season lubricant perfect for gas and electric chainsaws, pole saws, hedge trimmers, and any other equipment that uses slide bars or chain gears – works for all brands
- Premium formulation delivers extra tackiness, smoother cuts, and prevents “oil throw off,” even in winter
- Increases the lifespan of your equipment and accessories by resisting build-up of resins, sap, and gum
- High film-strength prevents wear or scuffing while protecting metal parts against corrosion and rust
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Fits several models, including but not limited to the following: Stihl 024, 026, 026P, 028, 029, 030, 031, 032, 034, 036, MS 260, MS 270, MS 271, MS 280, MS 290.
- Meets ANSI standards for low kick back performance
- For saw sizes up to 62 cc
- Bar Length: 20” , Pitch of drive sprocket: .325 , Motor Mount: D025 , Gauge: .063
- 14-Inch chainsaw bar and chain combination made by the world’s leading saw chain manufacturer. Pitch: 3/8" low profile, Gauge: .050", chain drive link count: 50
- Fits several Stihl chainsaw models including MS170
- Lubritec keeps your chain and guide bar oiled for less friction and longer life
- For saw sizes up to 42 cc
- Saw chain met the kickback performance requirement of ANSI B175.1-2012 when tested according to the provisions of ANSI B175.1-2012. Low-kickback saw chain meets the kickback performance requirement of CSA Standard Z62.3
- 【14 Inch Chainsaw Bar and Chain】 - 14 Inch Bar Length, 3/8" Pitch, .050" Gauge, 52 Drive Link, 8.2mm (A041) Tail Mount. The industry standard for professional chainsaw users. Solid body and low vibration, ideal for cutting woods or falling trees. Note: Chain include
- 【Professional Chainsaw Part】 - The industry standard for professional chainsaw users. Solid body and low vibration, ideal for cutting woods or falling trees. - Precisely positioned oil holes ensure that your chain and guides are oiled, reducing friction and extending service life.
- "【Replacement】 - Fit for HUSQVARNA：136, 137, 137, 140, 140S, 141, 141, 142, 142, 23, 23, 235, 235, 235E, 240, 240, 240E, 240E, 243, 243, 249, 33, 36, 36, 38, 41, 41, 439, EL16, EL316, Electric 16 - Fit for ECHO from CS-2511T to CS-4400, E155, ECS-2000, ECS-3000, PPF-225, PPF-280, PPT-265, PPT-266, PPT-280 - Fit for SHINDAIWA: 100, 104P, 110, 120, 140, 150, 150 Electrics, 160, 160 Electrics, 180, 285S, 300, 300S, 305S, 326T, 345, 350, 352, 352S, 357, 358TS, 360, 90, E305AV "
- 【Replacement】 - Fit for PARTNER: 330, 351, 365, 365, 405, EL1500 - Fit for POULAN: 325 - Fit for REDMAXG250, G2500, G2500TS, G300AVS, G300TS, G3100, G3100TS, G310TS, G3200EZ, G3300, G3300E, G3300EZ, G3800, G3800AVS, GZ3500T, GZ380, GZ400, GZ4000 - Fit for POULAN and others (For more suitable models, please see the detailed description)
- 【High Quality Service and After Sales】 - Our Neo-Tec chain saws accessories are shipped from the warehouse in the United States, which can be delivered faster. We have professional local after-sales maintenance personnel to serve you at any time. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us
- Oregon replacement 16" (40cm) premium guide bar and chain combination, fits Stihl, with 55 drive links, pitch: 3/8 " low profile, gauge: .050 " (1.3 mm)
- Fits several chainsaw models, including but not limited to: Stihl MS170, MS180C, 021 and MS211
- Featuring Lubritec oiling system which keeps your chain and guide bar oiled, for less friction and longer life
- Ideal for occasional commercial users. Chain is durable and easy to maintain, with a forgiving performance
- High performance, lightweight and reversible guide bar
- Grease gun for chainsaws: Helps prevent premature wear and tear, especially on guide bar noses. Easy refill
- Easy to use dispenser: One hand operation with pointed nozzle for cup-shaped grease fittings, self dispensing
- Pre-loaded lubrication: With all purpose lubricant. Manufactured from high-quality plastic materials withstanding changes in temperature
- Steel nozzle with spring loaded pump action: Transparent, visual control of fill level so you can see how much oil is left without opening the cap
- Includes: 1 x Oregon Grease Gun for Chainsaws, pre loaded all purpose lubricant
- Lubricates the Bar and chain for low friction and Smooth movement of the chain around the Bar
- Bar and chain oil is required for use with the Toro Perplex 40V Max 14 in. 40-Volt chainsaw (51880 & 51880T)
- One Quart Bar and chain oil
- Genuine OEM Toro parts
- Pour directly into your Toro chainsaw
Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Professional Chainsaw Bar
Before choosing a professional chainsaw bar, you should take the following considerations into account.
There is no one definitive way to buy a professional chainsaw bar. However, some things you may want to consider include what the bar is used for, what size it is, how much power it brings and how easily it moves. Additionally, it’s important to make sure that the bar is lightweight and easy to move on the ground or in the dirt.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
What Chainsaw Bar Is The Best?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best chainsaw bar depends on individual preferences and needs. However, some specific factors that should be considered when choosing a chainsaw bar include its alleged ability to cutilic material, its ability to cuticabding material, its ability to protect against cutting and Baving activities, and its price.
What Chainsaw Chains Do Professional Loggers Use?
Chainsaw chains are a type of chainsaw chain used by Professional Loggers.
What Length Bar Is Best For Chainsaw?
A bar that is good for chainsaw use is 4.5″ long.
Do Chainsaw Bars Make A Difference?
A chainsaw bar is a tool that allows meat to be chopped into small pieces.
A chainsaw bar is a professional tool that helps in the practice of logging meat. It is important to keep a clear space for sawing meat, as well as to prevent cuts from getting caught on sharp edges. Additionally, a good chainsaw bar includes a number of features that make it an easy tool to use.