A chainsaw is a portable, mechanical saw which cuts with a set of teeth attached to a rotating chain that moves along a guide bar. It is used in forestry, construction, and demolition.
Which Are The Best Pole Chainsaw From Our Choice
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best pole chainsaw and choose the one you like the most.
10 Best Pole Chainsaw People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- [UP HIGH OR DOWN LOW] It’s really 2-tools-in-1: A pole saw for trimming branches from trees, and a regular chainsaw for projects on the ground
- [POWERFUL MOTOR] At 8 Amps, you’ll get consistent performance and reliability from this streamlined machine. Rated Voltage: 120V~60Hz
- [AUTO CHAIN LUBRICATION] The automatic oiler will always have the chain operating at peak efficiency, for faster, more controlled cuts
- [COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT] At only 10 lbs., this saw is designed to be held up high and to be maneuverable once it gets up there
- [DO IT YOURSELF. DO IT BETTER. DO IT WITH WORX.] WORX tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last
- 40V POLE SAW – this pole saw allows you to keep your trees trimmed and healthy, enhancing your curb appeal
- 8” BAR AND CHAIN – for easy trimming of branches
- EASY ADJUST – for quick and easy tightening of the chain
- AUTOMATIC OILER – applies oil to the bar and chain to ensure durability and extend the life of the chain
- ALUMINUM SHAFT - 3-piece shaft can be extended to 9 FT (11 FT max reach)
- IMOUMLIVE's 2-in-1 pole saw series of combination gardening tools has applied for a global invention patent.
- 【New Cordless Pole Saw & Mini Chainsaw Combination】The new 2022 upgrade IMOUMLIVE cordless pole saw is equipped with a 6-inch chain bar. In order to make it more convenient for customers to use, we have a new upgrade to the mini chainsaw, adding an automatic telescopic pole (according to the actual situation, it can be installed and used at will) for easy pruning of tree branches. Electric pole saws make tough jobs safer by giving you extra reach, without needing to depend on unstable ladders.
- 【Free Retractable Extension Pole】When you encounter a hard-to-reach branch, but for safety reasons, don't want to risk climbing a ladder, you deserve to have this IMOUMLIVE cordless pole saw. Telescoping pole extends from 4.6 ft. to 9 ft. for up to 15 ft overhead reach (based on a 6ft person holding the pole in a straightened position at shoulder level, 60° from ground). Stand safely on solid ground. The telescopic pole helps you to adjust the trimming distance at any time.
- 【Newly Upgraded Brushless Motor & Trimming Powerhouse】When you choose our IMOUMLIVE brushless chainsaw, you will get a more professional product. The upgraded chainsaw has 330% longer lifespan, 80% higher output power, 60% lower energy consumption, and 230% higher work efficiency than other chainsaws using brushed pure copper motors. Choose this versatile cutting bar saw with hard core material and variable frequency brushless motor to enjoy low-noise, high-efficiency cutting jobs.
- 【Upgraded Oiling System】IMOUMLIVE pole saw adds a new oiling recognition system, greatly extending the life of the cordless chainsaw. The system keeps the chain perfectly lubricated, which means it will spin smoothly around the bar and maintain its 18 ft/s chain speed, so you get smoother, more efficient cuts every time you use it. Simply pour the lubricant into the oil tank and you can freely control the amount of oil filling, thus lubricating the chain.
- [VERSATILE]: Ideal for cutting overhanging limbs and thin logs
- [TELESCOPING]: Pole extends from 5.8 ft. to 8.8 ft. for up to 15 ft. overhead reach
- [MULTI-ANGLE]: Head adjusts from 0° to 30°
- [POWERFUL]: 8-amp motor cuts branches up to 9.5-Inches thick
- [WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED!]: Your new pole chainsaw is backed by the Snow Joe + Sun Joe customer promise. We will warrant new products for two years from the date of purchase. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Contact Snow Joe + Sun Joe Customer Support at 1-866-766-9563 for further assistance
- IMOUMLIVE's 2-in-1 pole saw series of combination gardening tools has applied for a global invention patent.
- 【Combination of Cordless Pole Saw & 8 Inch Chainsaw】IMOUMLIVE has made a new upgrade to the 8-inch brushless chainsaw by adding an automatic telescopic pole (which can be installed and used at will according to the actual situation) to meet the needs of users in different working scenarios. You can either use the chainsaw by itself to trim low branches or attach the extension rod to work on tall trees. Climbing or ladders are not required, which makes the operation safer and more reliable.
- 【Adjustable Extension Pole】If you want to trim branches that are out of reach without using ladders, the IMOUMLIVE brushless pole saw is the perfect tool for you. The extension rod has an adjustable length from 4.8 ft to 9.2 ft and a reachable distance of 15.2 ft (when a 6 ft person holds the extension rod straight at an 60 angle to the ground). Since you are standing on the ground, the extension rod allows you to adjust the trimming distance on demand.
- 【Powerful Brushless Moter & Double Safety Protections】When you choose our IMOUMLIVE brushless chainsaw, you will get a professional product that can get the work done. Compared to chainsaws with brushed motors, this upgraded chainsaw offers 360% longer lifespan, 85% more power output, and 230% more efficiency. You need to press down the safety lock and pull the trigger to start the tool, which doubles the safety measures. The perfect budget pole saw for those quick but tricky jobs.
- 【Upgraded Lubrication System】IMOUMLIVE chainsaw is equipped with an upgraded lubrication system that greatly extends the lifespan of the tool. The system lubricates the chain by rotating around it while keeping the chain running at the speed of 25 ft/s. This keeps the chain perfectly lubricated and results in a smooth and effective cutting operation every time. All you need to do is to add lubricants in the reservoir and freely control the amount of oil filled when needed.
- Includes the Power Head, 10" Pole Saw Attachment, 2.5Ah battery and standard charger
- Exclusively compatible with EGO POWER+ Multi- Head System
- 10 in. pole saw attachment + Power Head
- High-efficiency brushless motor
- Narrow-kerf sprocket nose and double guard bars
- The pole saws for tree trimming has an extension Pole for up to 15 ft. reach, based on a 6 ft. person holding the saw in a straighten position at shoulder level 60 degrees from ground
- The electric pole saw has a durable cutting grip to easily remove pruned branches with metal bucking strip and tree hook
- The tree trimmer pole saw has brushless motor for up to 96 cuts per charge on a 4-inch x 4-inch pressure treated pine wood
- 8-inch low-kickback, full-compliment bar and chain
- Auto oiling for low maintenance
- BLACK+DECKER electric lawn and garden equipment including electric pole saw releases zero emissions in your yard, helping to reduce your carbon footprint.
- 20V Max Lithium Ion battery of the electric pole saw has a long lifespan and retains its charge 5 times more than similar NICD batteries while idle.
- 20V Max Lithium Ion battery of the tree trimmer pole saw provides up to 100 cuts of 1 1/2-inch pine branches per charge.
- 8-inch cutting bar and chain allows for a maximum cutting diameter of 6 inch
- Center extension allows for a useable Length of 6.5 feet or 10 feet and provides overhead reach of up to 14 feet.
- Oregon premium AdvanceCut chainsaw chain: Replacement chain for 8" (20cm) guide bar, 34 drive links, pitch: 3/8" low profile, gauge: .043", narrow kerf. For saw chains and pole saw sizes up to 42cc
- Pole saw chain fits several chainsaw models, including: Craftsman CMCCSP20M1, DeWalt DCPS620/B/M1 20V, Poulan PR28PS, Oregon PS250, Ryobi PP720R, Worx WG310, Black & Decker, Troy-Bilt & more
- Featuring Oregon’s special LubriTec oiling system: Keeps your chain and guide bar automatically oiled, for less friction and longer life. Top-plate filing indicators make accurate sharpening easier
- Low kickback spare saw chain: High performance, lightweight and heavy duty with low kick design for improved saw safety. Meets recoil performance requirements of ANSI B175.1-2012
- Ideal for yard work and occasional commercial users: For professionals and homeowners using small, low powered garden tools and saws. Chain is durable and easy to maintain with a forgiving performance
- [12’ EXTRA REACH] It takes just a few minutes and no tools to attach the pole. And with a reach of up to 12’ and only 10 lbs., you’ll be able to get to branches and limbs before they become a problem
- [FAST, CLEAN CUTS] This cordless 20V PowerShare chain saw is as fast and powerful as anything in its class. And with no gas, and no cord, there’s much less muss and fuss
- [SAME BATTERY, EXPANDABLE POWER] The same battery powers over 75plus 20V, 40V, and 80V lifestyle, garden, and power tools in the Power Share family
- [AUTO-CHAIN TENSION] The automatic, tool-free chain tension system ensures you’ll always have the correct tension for the job at hand
- [AUTO-CHAIN LUBRICATION] The automatic chain lubrication system not only makes for smoother, more efficient cuts, but it extends the life of the tool. And the oil level indicator lets you know exactly where you stand
What To Look For Before Buying Best Pole Chainsaw
Before choosing a pole chainsaw, you should take the following considerations into account.
A pole chainsaw is a powerful and versatile tool for tree production and clearing. They are used to cuten web, fine bark, cord and other heavy trees. The best pole chainsaw is made with a high-quality battery, motor, and belt drive that makes it easy to use. Additionally, they have a sharp point and a long life time.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Is A Pole Saw Worth It?
A pole saw is a great way to get your nails done, Unfortunately, this tool is not as durable as other tools and it can be more expensive.
What Is A Chainsaw On A Pole Called?
A chainsaw on a pole called is a term used to describe an object that is having several metal links that are hope of cutting through obstacles in the way of the victim.
Can You Attach A Chainsaw To A Pole?
Yes, you can attach a chainsaw to a pole.
How Big Of A Branch Can You Cut With A Pole Saw?
Can a branch be cut with a pole saw? There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the size of branch should be based on the specific tree or Civil War plant you are using. However, some ideas to consider include using a smaller branch for a larger tree or tree with a low branches per foot rule.
blades Pole chainsaw blades are an important part of a pole bender’s arsenal. Right away, they need to be of the best quality andsized to fit your specific needs. There are a number of brands and models to choose from, all of which will provide you with the best results. The size of the blade is also important, as it affects the hold and control that you can achieve with the tool. Finally, always keep in mind the cost of chain saw blades, as well as yourphysically!