The Canon T6i is a digital SLR camera that was announced by Canon on February 5, 2015. It succeeds the Canon T5i, and is the new entry-level model in Canon’s EOS Rebel line of cameras.
Which Are The Best Lens For Portraits Canon T6I From Our Choice
Take a look at the following comparison chart of our top 10 best lens for portraits canon t6i that will win your heart.
|1||Lightdow 85mm F1.8 Medium Telephoto Manual Focus Full Frame Portrait Lens for Canon EOS Rebel T8i...||Buy on Amazon|
|2||JINTU 85mm F1.8 Manual Focus Telephoto Portrait SLR Camera Lens for Canon EOS Rebel XT XTi XS XSi...||Buy on Amazon|
|3||Neewer 58MM 0.43x Professional HD Wide Angle Lens (Macro Portion) for Canon EOS Rebel 77D T7i T6s...||Buy on Amazon|
|4||Altura Photo 8mm f/3.0 Professional for Canon Wide Angle Lens Aspherical Fisheye Lens for Canon EOS...||Buy on Amazon|
|5||JINTU 420-800mm f/8.3 Telephoto Lens Camera Zoom Lenses with T Mount Adapter for Canon EOS 4000D...||Buy on Amazon|
|6||Canon RF50mm F1.8 STM for Canon Full Frame Mirrorless RF Mount Cameras [EOS R, EOS RP, EOS R5, EOS...||Buy on Amazon|
|7||Canon EOS Rebel T6i / 750D For Dummies||Buy on Amazon|
|8||Canon RF35mm F1.8 IS Macro STM Lens, Black||Buy on Amazon|
|9||Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens||Buy on Amazon|
|10||58MM 0.43x Altura Photo Professional HD Wide Angle Lens (w/Macro Portion) for Canon EOS 70D 77D 80D...||Buy on Amazon|
10 Best Lens For Portraits Canon T6I People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- - 8 pieces of circular aperture, smooth and large focus rings internal focusing(IF) hybrid aspherical lenses (H-ASP), ultra multi coating(UMC)
- - FULL MANUAL FOCUS OPERATION: require complete manual focus operation on dslr camera to align with lens body, NOT suitable for SLR beginners, recommended for photographers with excellent experience in equipment.
- - Compatible with Canon EOS Rebel T7, T7i, T6, T6i, T5, T5i, SL2, 80D, 77D, 700D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 5D, 6D, 7D, 600D, 550D, 200D, 150D, 100D, 1300D, 1400D, 1500D etc.
- Warm Tips: This is a MANUAL FOCUS LENS, NO Electronic Contacts, your camera will not detect the lens when mounted, that's why it shows "NO LENS ATTACHED", please switch to MF MODE in order to use this lens correctly. Tips to use our Manual Lens: 1) Set the mode dial to Manual (M). 2) Set the Release w/o Lens option in the camera menu to Enable. 3) Set the Shutter lock option in the camera menu to Off: no lens.
- - Large Aperture with a pleasing bokeh quality to further enhance shallow depth of field images
- Prime Lenses--85mm is an ideal Prime Lenses for portraits and natural pictures. F1.8 large aperture, virtual background which makes taking photos with more fun.
- Lens Construction ---Come of 6 high performance glass elements in 6 groups of which 1 are Hybrid Aspherical (ASP).
- COMPATIBILITY ---Compatible with Canon Digital EOS Rebel T1i, T2i, T3, T3i, T4i, T5, T5i, T6, T6i, T6s, T7, T7i, T7s, T8i, SL1, SL2, SL3, EOS 90D, 80D, 77D, 70D, 60D, 6D Mark II, 6D, 5D Mark IV, 5D Mark III, 7D, 1300D, D, 1200D, 2000D, 200D, 250D, 4000D, 7D Mark II, 400D, 650D, 550D, 600D, 750D , 450D etc.
- Note: This is a MANUAL FOCUS LENS, NO Electronic Contacts, that's why it will shows "Lens not attached", please switch to MF MODE in order to use this lens work. If still no shutter, pls Set the Release w/o Lens option in the camera menu to Enable to make lens work.
- UMC - All of its elements are Ultra Multi-Coated (UMC). Focal length: 85 millimeters, closest focusing distance: 3.2 feet. Aperture range from f / 1.8 - f / 22.
- Easily screws on to the front of your lens, and instantly expands the field of view for breathtaking wide-angle photography. Features a detachable macro lens for extremely high-resolution close-ups of small objects.
- Lens Compatibility: Popular 58MM Lens model includes EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II, EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS II, EF 50mm f/1.4 USM, EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM.
- Camera Models: CANON Rebel (77D T7i T6i T6 T6s T5i T5 T4i T3i T2i T1i XT XTi XSi), CANON EOS (750D 760D 650D 600D 550D 500D 450D 400D 350D 300D 7D 60D) and more.
- NOTE: PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA'S LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING. This Wide-Angle is compatible with 58MM lenses only. Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a ""Ø"" (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø58 = 58mm lens thread size.
- Compatible with all Canon DSLR APS-C cameras; including the Rebel T8i, T7, T7i, T6s, T6i, T6, T5i, T4i, T3i, SL1, SL2, SL3, EOS 60D, 77D, 70D, 80D, 90D, EOS 7D, 7D MK II. Is also compatible with FULL FRAME cameras but please keep in mind it will produce a more circular "360" image with black vignette borders.
- EF Mount Canon fisheye lens with Manual Focus: Included removable hood allows for stunning 180° views. Not compatible with new Canon mirrorless R and M cameras.
- Exceptional Build Quality: The Altura Photo 8MM metal lens construction with a hybrid aspherical element and multi-layer lens coating will unlock powerful viewing angles as well as sharply defined images.
- Custom Lense Case: A custom designed protective lens case is included for safe storage, essential Canon Camera Accessories.
- Backed by Our 90-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
- ★ JINTU 420-800mm MF Super HD Telephoto lens, Solid Construction with full metal body, Small size 10.6 x 3.5 x 3.5 inch, lightweight 700g=1.8LB, easy to carry to anywhere.
- ★ Compatible with Canon Digital EOS Rebel T1i, T2i, T3, T3i, T4i, T5, T5i, T6, T7, T6i, T6s, T7i, SL1, SL2, EOS60D, 70D, 77D, 80D, 50D, 40D, 30D, EOS 5D, EOS1D, EOS5D III, EOS 5D IV, EOS 5Ds, EOS 6D, EOS 7D, EOS 7D Mark II Digital SLR Cameras
- This is a FULL Manual Lens, NO Electronic Contacts, your camera will not detect the lens when mounted, that's why it shows "LENS NOT ATTACHED", please switch to MF MODE in order to use this lens correctly.
- ★ Multi coated low-dispersion glass, anti-reflection coating, manual focus telephoto zoom lens to use with DSLR SLR cameras.Perfect for small or distant subjects,ranging from birds and wildlife, through sports, to moon etc.
- ★Free T mount adapter supply. If your camera is nikon, pentax, sony, DSLR cameras or other brand micro 4/3 which can buy extra adapter from our store.
- Compact, Lightweight Fixed 50 millimeter Focal Length Lens.
- Large F, 1.8 Aperture for Low-Light Photography and Creative Background Blur
- A Stepping Motor (Gear-Type STM) Provides Smooth and Quiet Continuous AF During Video Recording, As Well As When Shooting Photos
- Control Ring for Direct Setting Changes
- Optimized Lens Placement and Coatings Help Deliver Outstanding Color Balance, While Minimizing Ghosting and Flare
- King, Julie Adair (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 352 Pages - 08/10/2015 (Publication Date) - For Dummies (Publisher)
- Compact macro Lens with 0.5x Magnification Ratio
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 0.56 ft. ; 0.17M
- Control Ring for direct setting changes
- Optical Image Stabilization at up to 5 Stops of shake Correction
- 12 pin Communication System
- 50 millimeter focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography; Angle of view (horizontal, vertical, diagonal): 40º, 27º,46º
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 feet (0.35 meter) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continuous move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills
- 80 millimetre effective focal length on APS C cameras, 50 millimetre on full frame cameras. Lens construction: 6 elements in 5 groups
- LENS ATTACHMENT: Easily screws on to the front of your lens, and instantly expands the field of view for breathtaking wide-angle photography. Features a detachable macro lens for extremely high-resolution close-ups of small objects.
- LENS COMPATIBILITIES: Popular 58MM Lens models including Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM, Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM, Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM, Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM, Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM, Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM, Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR, Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G, Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G, Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/4-5.6 R, Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 12-35mm f/2.8 II, Fujifilm XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS II
- CAMERA MODELS: Canon EOS Rebel T7 T7i T6i T6 T6s T5i T5 T4i T3i T100 SL3 SL2 SL1 90D 80D 77D 70D 1100D 700D 650D 600D 550D 7D Mark II 6D Mark II 5DS 5D Mark II 1D Mark II M3 M5 M6 M10 M50 M100 M200 R RP
- NOTE: PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA'S LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING. This Wide-Angle is compatible with 58MM lenses only. Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a ''Ø'' (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø58 = 58mm lens thread size.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Backed by Our 90-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
How To Choose The Best Lens For Portraits Canon T6I
Before choosing a lens for portraits canon t6i, you should take the following considerations into account.
This is not a purchase guide, but is a list of some other resources that may help if you’re looking to buy a lens for your Canon T6i.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Which Canon Lens Is Good For Portrait Photography?
If you want to take a portrait with a Canon lens, it would be the one that is longest open when you take the photo.
How Do You Take Portraits On A Canon Rebel T6I?
To take a portrait on a Canon Rebel T6i, you will need to have the following: a lens and cover, a mirror, a camera body and relevant accessories.
Is The Canon Rebel T6 Good For Portraits?
The Canon Rebel T6 is a good camera for portraits. It has a good image quality and can take good pictures.
Is The Canon T6I Good For Photography?
There is no easy answer to this question as it depends on individual preferences and needs. Some people may find the Canon T6i challenging to work with because of its innovative features, while others may find it easier. There are many reasons why someone might choose one over another, but it is ultimately up to the individual to decide what they prefer.
Most people would say that the Canon T6i is the perfect lens for portrait photography. It has a great size for small spaces and can take good pictures with enough light. The T6i is also veryfastlishable, making it perfect for high-speed videography or stills recording.