The Canon T2i is a great camera for shooting video. It has many features that make it a great choice for video shooters, including a wide range of manual controls and the ability to shoot in 1080p HD. One of the most important decisions you’ll make when shooting video with the T2i is what lens to use. There are many different lenses available for the T2i, and choosing the right one can be tricky. In this article, we’ll take a look at some of the best lenses for Canon T2i video shooters.
Which Are The Best Lens For Canon T2I Video From Our Choice
Take a look at the following comparison chart of our top 10 best lens for canon t2i video that will win your heart.
10 Best Lens For Canon T2I Video People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- EXPANSIVE 180 DEGREE VIEW - The Opteka 6.5mm f/3.5 Circular Fisheye Lens offers an incredibly exciting perspective and takes photography to a range that exceeds the ability of the human eye. Bend the typical view of your photographs and video to the extreme with the ability to capture a full 180 degree panoramic frame. That fishbowl angle, combined with the impressive 11.8-inch focusing distance, allows an incredible depth of field making the 6.5mm the perfect addition to your bag of tricks.
- HD SUPER MULTI-COATED OPTICS - In order to assist with the common and annoying problem of flare and ghosting, Opteka's Fisheye lens has been coated with a special layer above the optics to reduce this harmful effect. Additionally, a removable petal shaped lens hood is included reducing further the amount of light directly on the lens. This provides a valuable shelter from unwanted light rays helping you to capture ultra clear and vivid images.
- CONSISTENT AND SHARP IMAGES - Because a single aspherical element is utilized in the lens, this helps to reduce aberrations while maintaining a consistent illumination for sharpness around the entire image edge. Because there is so much detail in the frame of the fisheye with its wide angle view, this welcome addition is a helpful tool to create high quality and consistent images every time.
- DURABLE HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION - With an aluminum alloy lens mount, a super strong connection between lens and camera ensures your Opteka Fisheye will hold up against wear and tear and keep you capturing incredible images for years to come.
- COMPATIBILITY - Can be used on all Canon EOS APS-C cameras including 90D, 80D, 77D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 40D, 30D, 20D, 10D, 7D, Rebel T8i, T8, T7i, T7s, T7, T6i, T6s, T6, T5i, T5, T4i, T3i, T3, T2i, T1i, SL3, SL2, and SL1.
- High Definition Digital Lens, Multi Coated Optical Glass, Optimized for Mega Pixel Photography, For HD digital video and camera recording
- Engineered to Highest Precision & Technical Specifications, Extreme Speed Auto Focus, Steel Barrel Design
- Infrared Compatible, Includes Carrying Case & Caps, Lightweight of 4.6oz.
- Please verify your camera lens thread size before ordering! This Telephoto is compatible with 58MM lenses only. Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap
- Compatible with the CANON REBEL (T6s T6i T5i T4i T3i T3 T2i T1i XT XTi XSi SL1), EOS (700D 650D 600D 1100D 550D 500D 100D) Cameras.
- ALL IN ONE: Canon eos rebel t7 accessories - Maximize versatility of your camera with this awesome accessory kit, without spending too much on lenses and other accessories you will gain the ability to capture outstanding wide angle and extreme fisheye shots. Take detailed macros and artistic photos with the filters kit, appear on the frame with the IR shutter remote control and take good care of your equipment with the help of the cleaning supplies.
- PROFESSIONAL KIT INCLUDES: Altura Photo 0.35x Super Wide Fisheye & 0.43x Wide Angle Lenses + Remote Control (Not all camera models have infrared sensors for remote control shutter compatibility) + Altura Photo Filter Kit (UV, CPL, ND4) + Macro Close-Up Set + Altura Photo Rapid Fire Wrist Strap + Tulip & Collapsible Lens Hoods + Center Pinch Lens Cap + Altura Photo Cleaning Kit + MagicFiber Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- LENS COMPATIBILITIES: Popular 58MM Lens models including Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM, Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM, Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM, Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM, Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM, Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM, Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR, Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G, Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G, Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/4-5.6 R, Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 12-35mm f/2.8 II, Fujifilm XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS II
- NOTE: PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA'S LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING. This Kit is compatible with 58MM lenses only. Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a ''Ø'' (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø58 = 58mm lens thread size.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Backed by Our 90-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Canon EOS Rebel T5i T4i T3i T2i 700D 650D 600D 550D ACCESSORIES Kit Includes The Ultimate ACCESSORIES that Enable capturing Extraordinary Photos and Videos with Canon EOS Rebel T5i T4i T3i T2i 700D 650D 600D 550D DSLR Cameras.
- Kit Includes: 58mm High Definition 2X Telephoto Lens + 58mm High Definition Wide Angle Lens and + 58mm 4 Piece Close-up Macro Filter + 58mm 3 Piece HD Filter Set Consisting a UV Protection Filter, FLD Filter and ND Filter + 58mm Hard Lens Hood + 58mm Rubber Lens Hood + Ring Adapters ranging from 46-58mm.
- Includes 32GB High-Speed Memory Card + 16GB High-Speed Memory card for a total of 48GB + Memory Card Wallet Holder for conveniently holding and making it easy to identify each card individually + Universal Memory Card Reader.
- Includes 2 LP-E8 / LPE8 High Capacity Batteries + AC/DC Quick Charger + Full Size Pro grade 72 inch Tripod with 3-Way Pan-Head, Bubble level indicator, 3 Section aluminum alloy lock in legs Plus a Full Size Large Well Padded Case with Adjustable Compartment Dividers, Zippered pocket and comfortable strap.
- Includes a Universal Camera Remote Control, Flexible Mini Table Tripod, Mini Blower, Cleaning Pen, 2 Screen Protectors, 58mm Center Pinch Lens Cap + Lens Cap Holder, Deluxe Cleaning Kit and a HeroFiber Ultra gentle cleaning cloth designed for cleaning electronics and accessories.
- Compact macro Lens with 0.5x Magnification Ratio
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 0.56 ft. ; 0.17M
- Control Ring for direct setting changes
- Optical Image Stabilization at up to 5 Stops of shake Correction
- 12 pin Communication System
- Compact Master wide prime Lens w/stunning wide-open resolution
- F1.4 max aperture provides extraordinary exposure and Depth of field
- G Master design combines extraordinary sharpness and smooth bokeh
- Two XA elements for natural, lifelike high resolution results
- In the box: Hood (ALC-SH154), Lens front cap (ALC-F67S), Lens rear cap (ALC-R1EM), Case
- Compact, Lightweight Fixed 50 millimeter Focal Length Lens.
- Large F, 1.8 Aperture for Low-Light Photography and Creative Background Blur
- A Stepping Motor (Gear-Type STM) Provides Smooth and Quiet Continuous AF During Video Recording, As Well As When Shooting Photos
- Control Ring for Direct Setting Changes
- Optimized Lens Placement and Coatings Help Deliver Outstanding Color Balance, While Minimizing Ghosting and Flare
- - 8 pieces of circular aperture, smooth and large focus rings internal focusing(IF) hybrid aspherical lenses (H-ASP), ultra multi coating(UMC)
- - FULL MANUAL FOCUS OPERATION: require complete manual focus operation on dslr camera to align with lens body, NOT suitable for SLR beginners, recommended for photographers with excellent experience in equipment.
- - Compatible with Canon EOS Rebel T7, T7i, T6, T6i, T5, T5i, SL2, 80D, 77D, 700D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 5D, 6D, 7D, 600D, 550D, 200D, 150D, 100D, 1300D, 1400D, 1500D etc.
- Warm Tips: This is a MANUAL FOCUS LENS, NO Electronic Contacts, your camera will not detect the lens when mounted, that's why it shows "NO LENS ATTACHED", please switch to MF MODE in order to use this lens correctly. Tips to use our Manual Lens: 1) Set the mode dial to Manual (M). 2) Set the Release w/o Lens option in the camera menu to Enable. 3) Set the Shutter lock option in the camera menu to Off: no lens.
- - Large Aperture with a pleasing bokeh quality to further enhance shallow depth of field images
- 50 millimeter focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography; Angle of view (horizontal, vertical, diagonal): 40º, 27º,46º
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 feet (0.35 meter) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continuous move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills
- 80 millimetre effective focal length on APS C cameras, 50 millimetre on full frame cameras. Lens construction: 6 elements in 5 groups
- Mount: Screws onto the front of your camera lens filter thread, making your original lens even more versatile.
- Fit: Compatible with Canon EF-S 18-55mm F4-5.6 IS STM, Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM, Canon EF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 III, Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM, Canon EF 50mm F1.4 USM, Canon EF 85mm F1.8 USM, Nikon NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3, Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G, Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm F1.4G, Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F4-5.6 R, G X Vario 12-35mm F2.8 II ASPH Power OIS, Fujifilm XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS, Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS
- Camera: Compatible with Canon Nikon Sony Dslr & Mirrorless Camera Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model
- Note: PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING. Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "φ" (Diameter) symbol. For example: φ58 = 58mm lens thread size.
How To Choose The Best Lens For Canon T2I Video
Not every lens for canon t2i video comes with the same specifications & price. So, you should choose the one that will serve your purpose and save your wallet.
If you’re looking for a lens that can offer plenty of detail and performance, the Canon T2i is a good option. It’s not as expensive as other lenses on the market, and it can offer high-definition video when used with a camera with a 2K resolution or more of memory.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Can The Canon Rebel T2I Record Video?
Yes, the Canon Rebel T2i can record video. It has a 2x digital Zoom and a 3x digital Zoom.
How Do You Film Video On A Canon Rebel T2I?
place the camera on a stable surface such as a counter top or book case The best way to Lloyd on video film is to use a video cleaner such as 3Ai, 1098BD, 0R-2-4 or any other 3M film cleaner. Use it over the lens and about 2″ down from the Brawl. This will help to prevent the film from pulling down from the shot. Be sure to do a second cleaning under light influence.
Does The Canon T2I Have Autofocus Video?
The Canon T2i has autofocus video, which allows you to store and control your shots with the help of autofocus to ensure accuracy.
How Long Can Canon T2I Record Video?
Canon T2i recording video is longer than other videos.
There is no one perfect lens for the Canon T2i. Instead, there are various options that are best for different types of videos. Some people might choose the USM lens because it is the most affordable and easily-able to change. Others might choose the Kmount lens because it offers a better price-to-performance ratio. Finally, there is the USM lens, which is the most popular choice because it doesn’t offer any sharpness or range when shot at 4K resolution or more.