A wireless access point (WAP) is a device that allows devices such as computers, printers, and smartphones to connect to a wired network using a wireless signal. A ceiling mounted WAP is a great solution for businesses that want to provide wireless internet access to employees and customers without taking up desk or floor space. There are a number of factors to consider when choosing a ceiling mounted WAP, such as the size of the business, the number of users, and the type of data being transmitted.
Here Are Our Top 10 Ceiling Mount Wireless Access Point At A Glance
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each item with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best Ceiling Mount Wireless Access Point You Should Consider In 2022
- 【Ultra-Fast True Wi-Fi 6 Speeds】Designed with the latest wireless Wi-Fi 6 technology featuring 1024-QAM and Long OFDM Symbol, the EAP610 boosts dual-band Wi-Fi speeds up to 1800 Mbps. With 4 Spatial streams, multi-user throughput is incredibly increased to drive more applications.
- 【Ultra-Slim Design】Compact design ensures simple installation while saving space. The elegant appearance makes EAP610 V2 a perfect blend into any modern office, hotel, classroom, or café.
- 【Integrated into Omada SDN】Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches & gateways with multiple control options offered - Omada Hardware controller, Software Controller or Cloud-based controller*(Contact TP-Link for Cloud-Based Controller Details). Standalone mode also applies.
- 【Cloud Access & Omada Compatibility】Remote Cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime. For devices that are compatible with SDN firmware, please visit ‘From the manufacturer – Q&A’ section or TP-Link website.
- 【Advanced Wireless Tech】Supports Mesh WiFi, Seamless Roaming*(Omada Mesh & Seamless Roaming require the use of Omada SDN controllers), Band Steering, Load Balancing, Airtime Fairness and Beamforming technologies.
- Fast Speeds with 2x2 MIMO — Equipped with Wireless N300 2x2 MIMO technology, the EAP115 easily delivers Wi-Fi speeds of up to 300 Mbps.
- Integrated into Omada SDN — Omada's Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches & gateways with multiple control options offered - Omada Hardware controller or Omada Software Controller. Standalone mode also applies.
- Cloud Access — Remote Cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network from different sites—all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
- SDN Compatibility — For SDN usage, make sure your devices/controllers are either equipped with or can be upgraded to SDN version. SDN controllers work only with SDN Access Points, Switches & Gateways. Non-SDN controllers work only with non-SDN APs. For devices that are compatible with SDN firmware, please visit 'From the manufacturer - Q&A' section or TP-Link website.
- Flexible Power Options for Easy Installation — EAP115 supports both 802.3af/at PoE and external 9VDC/0.6A power supply, making deployment effortless and flexible.
- Device supported: wireless access point
- Compatibility: WatchGuard AP125 access point
- Simultaneous 450Mbps on 2.4GHz and 867Mbps on 5GHz totals 1200Mbps Wi-Fi speeds
- Compatibility with 802.3af and passive PoE support makes deployment effortless and flexible
- Band steering automatically moves Dual band devices onto the wider 5GHz band for faster connections
- MU-MIMO means access points simultaneously transfer data with multiple devices, speeding up connections
- 750Mbps dual 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz high performance ceiling mount wireless access point with Qualcomm Chipset, 5dBi omni antenna, with , then 48V Passive PoE support for easy install. PCB board with external PA, LNA circuit, more RF Power and higher receive sensitivity, improved the wall-pass-through capacity and increased Wi-Fi range.
- Power over Ethernet(PoE)-Integrated 48V Passive Power over Ethernet (PoE), work with 48V passive PoE switch or PoE adapter, plug and play, installed in areas where power outlets are not readily available, eliminating the mess of altering existing network infrastructure.
- Build in Wi-Fi Channel Analysis Tool for best channel-Build in Smart Channel Analysis Tool, help to select the less Wi-Fi Interference channels, ensure the stability wireless signal supply a stable wireless coverage.
- Multiple SSID and Tag VLAN Support-It support multiple SSID up to 4, different SSID can banding different VLAN ID to achieve user isolation and data security.
- Work with Cloud Server for Remote Management and Captive Portal-Access into cloud server, easy to do remote management and maintenance
- 802.11ac 3x3 MIMO WiFi Access Point w/ 6x Internal Omni Antennas at 4 dB each. System Requirements Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10. Signal Rate 5GHz Up to 1300Mbps, 2.4GHz Up to 450Mbps
- Free TP Link Auranet Controller software is able to manage and monitor hundreds of EAPs with ease, all from a single location
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet RJ 45 Port, Can be powered by any of the following: POE plus Switch 802.3at compliant, 36 57V 0.4A or external 12VDC/1.5A power supply
- Supports Power over Ethernet 802.3at for convenient and affordable installation
- Band Steering Automatically moves dual band devices onto the wider 5GHz band for faster connections
- A single can communicate with multiple wireless clients at one time, letting you enjoy higher throughput and better experience.
- Allows clients that support either 2. 4 GHz or 5 GHz band, or both to connect to it At the same time, tripling the quantity of connected clients of traditional Single-band AP.
- Support IEEE 802. 3At-compliant PoE sourcing equipment, or a DC power adapter to power on it.
- Allowed to set multiple SSIDs, and enabled to add VLAN tags for SSIDs with the IEEE 802. 11Q vlan-compliant feature so as to protect the security of your network.
- 7 Days 24 Hours Support: Armed with our extensive R&D team and firm commitment to customer satisfaction, Tenda provides a lifetime warranty for this product, with free Live-Tech-Support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.Make sure you have no worries after purchasing the product. If you have any problems, please contact us via amazon or email. Our goal is customer satisfaction and we are committed to making it right for you.
- PERFORMANCE: Superior MU-MIMO (4x4) performance supporting up to 200 wireless devices and a maximum wireless coverage up to 3000 square feet
- DEPLOYMENT: Flexible deployment wall or celling mount (brackets included). Works also with Cisco Business Power over Ethernet injector (CB-PWRINJ)
- ENHANCED COVERAGE: Supports up to 25 mesh extenders while delivering a reliable user experience
- SET UP IN MINUTES: Simplify management and monitor your network from Cisco Business Mobile app or web browser
- ADVANCED SECURITY: Enterprise-class security prevent malware, phishing, and other threats from compromising your network via Cisco Umbrella integration
- Part Number: JY706A , New, Retail Box
- Alternate Part Number: AP-220-MNT-W3 ( Replacement for AP-200-MNT-W2 )
- Manufactured By: RoutersWholesale
- Lifetime Replacement Warranty!
- Compatible With AP220 and AP300 Series Access Points
Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Ceiling Mount Wireless Access Point
Not every ceiling mount wireless access point comes with the same specifications & price. So, you should choose the one that will serve your purpose and save your wallet.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best ceiling mount wireless access point will vary depending on your needs. However, some of the features and options that are top of mind for many home improvement projects are power cord termination, degree of network availability, and monitor and control features. You may also want to consider the quality of the wireless access point and how often it will be needed. A good option for this type of information security is a self-replenishing packable wireless access point. This means that it can be just like a traditional mini-LAN device, only with the addition of the wireless access point’s own self-powered heart rate monitor instead of a battery. The bottom line is that you need to find what works best for you and your specific needs. There are many different options available, so finding the right one is easy. You can also reach out to experts in the field to get their perspectives on each option and what others are saying about its effectiveness.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
How Do You Mount An Access Point To A Ceiling?
You can mount an access point to a ceiling using various methods. One method is to cut a hole in the top of the access point and put a wire directly through the hole, as this is the most common method. Another method is to use ayuncitek’s mounting bracket, which is a competition-level price of $29.99. This method has no space for an access point, but it does for other mounts. Hayes offers a white variety of yuncitek’s mounting bracket for under $10 per item. This method has no space for an access point, but it does for other mounts.
How Do You Mount A Wireless Router To A Ceiling?
How do you mount a wireless router to a ceiling?
Where Do I Mount My Wireless Access Point?
Where do you mount your wireless access point?
Can Access Points Connect Wirelessly?
Yes, points can connect wirelessly.
for home A wireless access point can provide greater security and flexibility than any other type of device in your home, and that’s why best ceiling mount wireless access point for home is a important consideration. With or without a wireless access point, your home will have aaaalllder of space to live and work in, and be used as necessary.