Microplastics are tiny pieces of plastic that are less than 5 millimeters in size. They can come from a variety of sources, including synthetic fibers, cosmetics, and car tires. Studies have shown that microplastics can find their way into the food chain, where they can potentially pose a threat to human health. One way to reduce your exposure to microplastics is by using a water filter that removes them from your water. There are a number of different water filters available on the market that claim to remove microplastics, but not all of them are effective. The best water filter for microplastics is the Berkey Water Filter System. This system uses a combination of gravity and filtration to remove
Which Are The Best Water Filter For Microplastics From Our Choice
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best water filter for microplastics and choose the one you like the most.
10 Best Water Filter For Microplastics You Should Consider In 2022
- ★FILTERED WATER PITCHER FOR REFRIGERATOR: The Epic Pure large water filtration pitcher for refrigerator is easy to pour and refill. This space efficient pitcher fits perfectly on refrigerator shelves and is great for families. This solid carbon block water purifier pitcher with filter will keep your family drinking clearly filtered water for years to come. Rigorously tested against NSF/ANSI standards 42, 53, 401, and P473
- ★FLUORIDE WATER FILTERS: Proprietary formulated carbon block water filter to remove fluoride ★Chlorine Water Filter: Designed and tested to remove chlorine ★Lead Water Filter: 6mm thick carbon block removes lead ★PFAS Water Filter: Designed and tested to remove the Forever Chemical PFOA PFOS PFAS PFC ★1,4-Dioxane Water Filter: Tested for the removal of 1,4-Dioxane in drinking water. ★Haloacetic Acids (HAAs) Water Filter: Tested for the removal of Haloacetic acids and Microplastics.
- ★ THE FACTS: Our proprietary solid carbon block filter media remove 2000% more contaminants than Brita including Total Trihalomethanes, Chromium 6, Fluoride, Chloramines, Bromodichloromethane and much more. 6mm thick solid carbon block water filters protect you and your family from contaminants that other filters miss. Smart filter media keeps healthy trace minerals like calcium and magnesium in your water, which ZeroWater, Kinetico Water and Reverse Osmosis systems strip out.
- ★ WATER PURIFIER PITCHER WITH FILTER: Each premium quality filter produces 150 gallons of fresh, contaminant-free drinking water (lasting 4 times longer than any Brita, Invigorated Water, Nakii or Waterdrop filtration jug). Remove 99.99% of all tap water contaminants. Replaceable filters are 100% BPA-free, 100% approved food grade materials, 100% Recyclable, 100% Vegan. 0% Pretentious, Britta, Britain, Brittany, Floride
- Filtration that actually does stuff. The only water filter pitcher that removes bacteria and parasites, in addition to microplastics.
- Reduces lead, mercury, and chemicals including PFAS (“forever chemicals”), chlorine, herbicides, pesticides, dirt, sand, and cloudiness. Retains essential minerals like magnesium and potassium that are good for your health
- Sleek and sustainable design, made from hand-blown borosilicate glass. Easy to use and maintain.
- Improves taste and avoids the need to buy single-use plastic bottled water
- The membrane microfilter lasts 264 gallons (1 year). The activated carbon + ion exchange filter lasts 40 gallons (2 months)
- CLEANER BETTER-TASTING WATER: Turn tap water into crisper filtered water that tastes great in just a few seconds.
- LONG LASTING FILTER: One filter replaces 1,600 water bottles! That’s 211 gallons of fresh filtered water.
- SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN: Carbon filter captures 10X more contaminants than leading brands. The filters are lab tested and proven to capture 75+ contaminants like chlorine, lead, odors, microplastics, rust and impurities.
- FAST TO FILL & POUR: The Puro’s design allows for easy filling and a controlled pour to avoid spilling. It filters water 400% faster than leading brands which means cleaner water, faster.
- CUTTING EDGE FILTRATION: Stop drinking tainted water! The Puro’s patent-pending carbon filter technology eliminates common contaminants lurking in your drinking water. This means cleaner and better-tasting water.
- Hydrated You Is Happier You: Our filter not only lasts 3x longer than the competition but creates an unparalleled taste experience. Because when water tastes better you drink more of it and feel better.
- Next-Level Filtration: Our third-party tested filter successfully removes 2000% more contaminants than the leading competitor, including harmful contaminants like lead, chlorine, microplastics, trace pharmaceuticals, PFOA/PFOS, PFAS, and more. The proprietary Aquagear filter even removes tap water contaminants while retaining healthy minerals like calcium and magnesium, which other filters strip out.
- Cleaner Water For a Cleaner World: We believe in keeping waste out of our landfills and oceans. That’s why all Aquagear filters can be recycled. We'll even send you a postage-paid label upon request, so all you have to do is package your used filter and drop it in the mail, and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Donating Filters For Every Purchase: Through the Aquagear Foundation, every time you purchase a filter or pitcher, or recycle a used filter, we help build biosand filters for families in Tanzania without access to clean drinking water.
- Guaranteed For Life. For Real. Your Aquagear water pitcher comes with our lifetime guarantee. If your pitcher ever breaks, we’ve got your back.
- Compatible with all LifeStraw Home water filter pitchers and dispensers
- Improves taste and avoids the need to buy single use plastic bottled water
- The activated carbon + ion exchange filter lasts up to 40 gallons (2 months with regular use)
- Available in multiple pack sizes to suit your needs!
- Your purchase has impact: one product, one child, one year of safe water.
- STRAW WATER FILTER (2-Pack) - This survival straw water filter is absolutely essential for any situation of lacking water. Whether you're out in the wilderness for a team or family outing or have found yourself in a genuine survival scenario, always keep one of these on you. This straw water filter will save you, and will provide you at all times access to clean & Healthy drinking water, so you’re always hydrated.
- FILTRATION STAGES - With this personal straw you can turn dirty water into clean healthy drinking water. This purifying device features an ultra strong “Hollow Fiber Membrane Filtration system”, passing through the internal filter, providing you with fresh clean good tasting water when and where only dirty sources of hydration are available.
- ULTRA-LONG LIFESPAN - This survivor filter can readily process and filter up to the astronomical amount of 4,500 liters (1188 gal) of water because you never know how long a survival scenario might last. Our filter straws for drinking are designed to filter out 99.999% of impurities and microplastics and harmful substances, so you can feel confident when taking a drink.
- FEATURED ATTRIBUTES: The survival filter straw comes with a special threaded cap, making it suitable for attaching to your water bottle so you can keep hydrated on the go. This ultra-strong filtering straw also features a silicone drinking tip, to make your experience more pleasant when hydrating. Measures: 8.25” x 1.25”
- ULTRA CONVENIENT: This emergency drinking straw is small, compact, and lightweight, making it a perfect choice for keeping it on yourself or in your bag. No need to lug a sizable, heavy filtration system, as the smaller size and weight make this mini water filter survival-friendly. This straw filter also features a material neck band for easy carrying, and reduces risk of getting lost.
- Next-Level Filtration. The Aquagear filter will remove the contaminants that matter most in 2022. Aquagear is now tested to remove the newest class of "emerging contaminants," trace pharmaceuticals, PFAS (PFOA/PFOS), and microplastics, as well as chlorine, lead, and VOCs.
- Third Party Tested. The Aquagear Filter has been tested to NSF Standards 42, 53, 401, and P473 for contaminant reduction, including the removal of tap water contaminants like trace pharmaceuticals, lead, VOCs, chlorine, PFOA/PFOS, and microplastics.
- Triple Capacity Filters. Each filter produces 120 gallons of clean water. That's 3X longer than competitor filters.
- Recycling. It’s On Us. We believe in keeping waste out of our landfills and oceans. That’s why all Aquagear filters can be recycled. We'll even send you a postage-paid label upon request, so all you have to do is package your used filter and drop it in the mail, and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Same Day Customer Support. We are here to help. Aquagear is committed to providing the best water filtration solution available today, and that means also providing the best customer support.
- GREAT-TASTING FILTERED WATER: Turn tap water into crisper filtered water that tastes great in just a few seconds.
- LONG LASTING: One filter replaces 400 water bottles! That’s 150 gallons of fresh filtered water.
- SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN: Carbon filter captures 10X more contaminants than leading brands. The filters are lab tested and proven to capture 75+ contamininants like chlorine, lead, odors, microplastics, rust and impurities.
- CUTTING EDGE FILTRATION: Stop drinking tainted water! The Puro’s carbon filter technology eliminates common contamininats lurking in your drinking water. This means cleaner and better-tasting water.
- 2 FILTERS INCLUDED: That's 300 total gallons of fresh filtered water.
- Protects against bacteria, parasites, microplastics, lead, mercury, and chemicals including PFAS, chlorine, organic chemical matter like pesticides and herbicides, dirt, sand, and cloudiness. Retains essential minerals like magnesium and potassium that are good for your health.
- [BOTTLED WATER FILTER] A filter that can be inserted into bottled water that is common in everyday life.
- [MICROPLASTIC FILTRATION] Holes in filters smaller than microplastics filter impurities in bottled water.
- [EASY TO USE] Remove the lid of bottled water and put on the real water filter and close the filter with the lid of bottled water.
- [HIGH PORTABILITY] just put it in a bottled water bottle and everything is complete. Because of its light weight, it's easy to carry around and put it in bottled water.
- [MAINTAINING MINERAL CONTENT] Realwater bottled water filters have excellent effect on filtering microplastics. Minerals in bottled water are maintained unfiltered.
Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Water Filter For Microplastics
Before choosing a water filter for microplastics, you should take the following considerations into account.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best water filter for microplastics will depend on your specific needs. However, some tips on what to look for in a water filter for microplastics include: – selection: What type of water filter do you want? – size? If you want a small water filter or want to reduce the number of filters you need, for example, please make sure the size is available. – CO2 filter? If you want a filter that uses CO2 to transform the water into textured filters, please select the CO2 filter. – price?rt if you want a high-end water filter with an excellent quality, please select the size and price.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Do Water Filters Remove Microplastics?
Water filters remove microplastics from water thanks to the technology used.
What Filters Get Rid Of Microplastics?
Microplastics are small particles that have come from the plastic production process. They are impossible to clean up and get rid of.
How Do You Keep Microplastics Out Of Water?
To keep microplastics out of water, they must rise to the top before falling back down to the bottom. When you see people such as dogs and cats enthusiast for placing microplastics in their water, it is important for them to do so in a way where there is no potential for them to fall into the microplastics bin.
Do Carbon Filters Remove Microplastics?
Microplastics are small plastic particles that have been identified as being of potential health concern. Carbon filters remove microplastics from the air in your home, which is important in order to prevent their growth and contamination of other objects in the home.
Microplastics are a type of plastic that has been shown to have health benefits, such as being able to stimulate growth and survival in organisms. The best water filter for microplastics would be those that are designed to clean them.