There a few things you need to take into account when purchasing a CNC plasma table. The first is the price. You want to find the best cnc plasma table for the money. You don’t want to overspend on something that you may not use all the time. The second thing you need to consider is the size of the table. Make sure you have enough space in your shop to accommodate it. The third thing is the features of the table. Make sure it has all the features you need to get the most out of your investment.
Which Are The Best Cnc Plasma Table For The Money From Our Choice
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best cnc plasma table for the money and choose the one you like the most.
10 Best Cnc Plasma Table For The Money People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- FULLY ASSEMBLED: Comes with correct alignment. No need to spend hours building.
- WATER BATH WITH BALL VALVE DRAIN: Collects dirt, debris, and smoke. It also helps keep the table cool.
- USER-FRIENDLY PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE: Includes BobCAD-Cam Express software.
- ACCURATE CUTTING: Fully-welded steel frame.
- SMALL FOOTPRINT: Accommodates shops with limited space.
- ♞【Product】3 Axis nema23 stepper motor driver controller kit; ♞【Application】This cnc kit are widely used in engraving machine, printer, medical equipment, embroidery machine, stage lighting, textile automation, printing, packaging and other industries automation equipment.
- ♞【Stepper Motor】23HS2430B Nema23 57 stepper motor;Step Angle: 1.8°; Current: 3.0A; Holding torque: 425oz-in/ 280Ncm; Shaft : Dual Shaft,8mm diameter; Wirings: "A+"=Red / "A-"=Green / "B+"=Yellow / "B-"=Blue
- ♞【Driver】CW5045 driver Voltage: DC 24-50V; Current: rated maximum output reaches: ±4.5A ; Driver microstep:256microstep; Mircostepping 1(1.8°), 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128, 1/256, 1/5, 1/10, 1/25, 1/50, 1/125, 1/250
- ♞【5 Axis Breakout Board】5 Axis breakout boad with cables,this breakout board needs to be connected to the parallel port and USB port of the computer at the same time.Working voltage is 5V DC and support with MACH3,EMC2,KCAM4 software
- ♞【Power supply】400W,36V/9.7A switching power supply; Output Voltage:36V ; Input: 110-120V AC or 220-240V AC
- HIGH END TECHNOLOGY: The STV CNC Plasma Cutting Tables offer the best technology and high-quality components
- USED for MANY APPLICATIONS: Our CNC Plasma Cutting Machines works for a wide range of applications, using a Windows – based software (software package and license included0
- CONSISTENCY and SPEED: The STV CNC SPARX Series Plasma Tables are using high accuracy stepper motors for speed, control and smooth operation; it will offer you excellent consistency and speed
- VERY DURABLE and MADE in the USA: Our tables are built tough and designed to easily handle 3/4” steel plates (but they can handle more)
- LIFETIME SUPPORT PACKAGE: 1 Year Warranty and Lifetime Customer Support, Setup and Installation Support, Tutorials and Videos, How-to’s Manuals
- Consistent push or pull cutting with pre-set mechanized speed controller
- Reduces grinding and rework
- Bevel cut up to 60 degree
- Strong magnets allow operation on horizontal or vertical surfaces
- Not electricity required
- New Version: Genmitsu Cnc 3018-Pro Is An Upgraded Version Of 3018. All Components Do Not Need To Be Positioned, Which Greatly Reduces The Difficulty Of Assembly And Improves The Working Accuracy. The Base Height Is Raised To 4Cm For Better Stability. Capable Of Cutting All Types Of Plastics, Soft Aluminum, Woods, Acrylics, Pvcs, And Pcbs, The Genmitsu Can Be Used On A Wide Range Of Projects And Materials
- Upgraded Power Adapter: Ul Approved And Out-Of-The-Box Support For The Drop In 20,000Rpm Spindle, No Need To Modify G-Code To Ramp Up To Full Speed
- Controller Software: The Genmitsu 3018-Pro Uses Grbl, A High-Performance Open-Source Software For Controlling Movement, And Runs On Arduino. Its Dependability And Simplicity Make Grbl An Industry Standard, So There’S No Lack Of Support And Resources Available When You Get Stuck. Includes Carveco Maker Cam Design Software And Candle For Controlling Your Machine And Running Your Gcode Design Files
- Optional Upgraded Parts: Super Size Your 3018 Cnc To A 3040 By Getting A Genmitsu 3040 Y-Axis Extension Kit (B08P2S3Jwp). The 3040 Aluminum Spoilboard (B08Vnlp24C) And 3040 Mdf Spoilboard (B08Wz8Rv3Y) For This Extension Kit Are Also Available To Buy
- ♞【Brief introduction】The DDCSV3.1 is a 4 axis motion controller,the highest output pulse per axis is 500KHz.This provides high control precision for stepper motors and servo motors.The DDCS operates as a stand alone system without the need of a computer, and it needs two 24V DC power supplies.
- ♞【Compatible with G code set】5 inches TFT Screen ; Resolution ratio: 480x272 ; the highest output pulse per axis is 500KHz. This provides high control precision for stepper motors and servo motors. All operations are controlled by only 17 keys and it supports the FANUC with high universality to be compatible with G code set,with 4G USB flash disk support for G code file input,no size limited of the G-code file.
- ♞【Brief technical feature】16 photoelectric isolated digital inputs,3 photoelectric isolated digital outputs ; Analog spindle control 0-10V spindle control (can be modified as PWM output) ; ARM9 main control chip,FPGA core algorithm chip ; Jog function for each axis (continuous, step, defined distance) ; Customer can define the distance ; Support NPN type limited switch.
- ♞【MPG Handwheel】MPG Resolution:100 PPR ; Switch:X1,X10,X100,with Emergency stop,LED indicator, with 15-pin plug,so it's play and plug.
- ♞【Applications】The DDCV3.1 can be used for many styles and types of CNC machines. Lathes, CNC Routers,Pick&Place and Milling Machine,lathe machine and cutters are just a few examples.
- ★ PORTABLE and POWERFUL--The LTP5500D can easily cut 3/5” (15 mm) metal with ultimate portability weighing only 15lbs; The LT5500D is an excellent choice for home DIY jobs and light duty small business projects. ★ Non-HF--Non-HF Blowback Start, there is no HF interference.
- ★ CNC ENABLED Pre-installed CNC Interface with THC (Torch Height Controller) signal output. Non-HF Blowback Start, there is no HF interference on your CNC computer.
- ★ SETUP WITHIN 1 MIN--the per-installed NPT 1/4” industry type D plug and air filter regulator allows you to quick connect to your air compressor by using the stand coupler existing on your air compressor. The Non-HF start 14ft torch with central connector save your time to connect the torch to your plasma cutter. The whole machine can be setup quickly within 1 min.
- ★INPUT: Automatic Dual Voltage 110~125V or 215~245V. Fully Output Circuit Breaker Requiement: 110V @ 50A and 220V @ 40A. Air Compressor Requirement: 70 PSI @ 4.0SCFM. ★OUTPUT: 20-55 A DC output, 3/5” ideal clean cut and 1” maximum severance cut under 220/240V. 20-35A DC output, 3/8" ideal clean cut and 1/2" maximum severance cut under 110/120V. ★SUITABLE CUTTING--for Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Aluminum, etc. Uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut, safe and at low cost.
- ★ BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: We offer 30 days refund and a 3-YEARS Limited Warranty: include 1 Year NEW Replacement Warranty. ★ US BASED CUSTOMER CARE & SUPPORT TEAM: please feel free to contact us by phone or email, we always stand Back on Our Products. Please submit the registration form on our website.
- ★ 𝐍𝐨𝐧-𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐀𝐫𝐜 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫: Efficiently cuts through rough, painted, and rusty surfaces and produces minimal slag. Pilot arc technology allows you to cut without touching the tip to the metal. Better cutting quality and longer consumable life.
- ★ 𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 & 𝐚𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐰 𝐂𝐨𝐬𝐭: Newly Designed Upgraded torch and consumables ensure more precise cutting and durability of consumable life. Lower your usage cost. Compact plasma cutter has a handle for portability and use non-hazardous compressed air to cut stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, copper, and aluminum.
- ★ 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝟏 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞: The pre-installed NPT 1/4” industry type D plug and air filter regulator allows you to quickly connect to your air compressor by using the stand coupler existing on your air compressor. The whole machine can be set up quickly within 1 min.
- ★ 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐩𝐮𝐭 & 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞: 10-50A DC output, 1/2” ideal clean cut and 3/4” maximum severance cut under 220/240V. 10-35A DC output, 1/3" ideal clean cut and 2/5" maximum severance cut under 110/120V. SUITABLE CUTTING for Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Copper, Aluminum, etc. Uses non-hazardous compressed air to cut, safe and at low cost.
- ★ 𝐁𝐮𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞: We offer a 𝟑𝟎 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲-𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞, 𝐚 𝟏-𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝟑-𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐲, please submit warranty registration form on our website. 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐔𝐒𝐀-𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 customer service(via phone/email) is available to assist you.
- Easy to Set Up: The pre-assembled module of XYZ axis and wires dramatically reduces effort of assembly, allowing you to start carving your projects in less time. 3-Month Carveco Maker Subscription is included. Turning your ideas into the next fun project or your own work of art will be much easier with Carveco Maker. We will email you the subscription link after you place the order.
- More Power: New completely redesigned control box and drive system, beefy C-BEAM Frame, precision NEMA 23 stepper motors, High Power Spindle and included adapter for a drop in Dewalt DWP611 upgrade.
- No additional parts required: Everything you need out of the box, no stripped down kits or addons, the Genmitsu PROVerXL 4030 CNC router already includes all of the accessories and components you need at an affordable price, including XYZ axis limit switches, emergency stop switches,speed control, Z-probe and more.
- Precision and Performance: Rigid C-beam structure,Leadscrew Driven, Y-axis Dual screw drive, Z-Axis Optical Axis Drive delivers more stability than the traditional v-slot drive. It's ideal for an endless variety of cutting, drilling, and carving operations on various materials including wood, MDF, plastics, foams, vinyl, and aluminum.
- Built to suit your needs: The PROVerXL CNC platform is just the beginning, if you are looking for an even larger machine get the upgrade kit available in 2 additional sizes 24”x 24”( 600 x 600mm), and up to 40” x 40” (1000 x 1000mm). Equip your machine with High Powered Laser Modules with up to 15W of true power output. Evolve with your CNC, upgrade as you go, or start big and get to making MORE.
- Dual voltage plasma cutter :This is a 110/220V Non-HF Blow Back Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter, Input Power AC110/220V±15%,AC110/220V 55A cutting current with 60% duty cycle, 220V 55Amps 110V 35Amps Cutting Current.The working power range from 100V to 250V, Under 220V Pilot arc will not reliable if the voltage lower than 190V. Under 110V, the pilot arc will not reliable if the voltage lower than 100V
- Plasma cutter cutting thickness: Max Cutting Thickness 25mm@55A 220V 70PSI, Clean cutting thickness 20mm@55A 220V 70PSI, 12mm Clean Cutting thickness under 110V 60PSI. 63A power break, 45L/min Air compressor is suggested
- 2T/4T Function :Plasma cutting machine CUT60DN with 2T/4T function, also with Air/Cut Function, 2T 4T easy let the user operate machine and it is great help for the CNC cutting table. THC torch height control enabled. machine with function for torch protection, The LED light up if the torch connecting is not well, It will also lighting up while replacing the torch consumables,machine is not able to work while it lighting up
- CNC Plasma Cutting Machine : have 2 pins and 4 pins connecting port at rear of machine. 2 pins connector for The arc voltage output ratio 1:1, 4 pins connector for Signal Control.Easy works with CNC cutting table.The plasma cutter with Non-HF Pilot Arc function (Not HF Pilot Arc) Under this function, Pilot arc will not interference to machine( HF Pilot Arc will interference to machine)
- Suitable Material:This plasma cutter suitable cut 20mm standard mild steel, 16mm stainless steel, 16mm Alloy steel, 4mm copper, 8mm Aluminum. All the cutting thickness under the rate 220V 55Amps 60-75PSI, The cutting result may different depend on different voltage current and air pressure
Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Cnc Plasma Table For The Money
Take the following considerations into account to choose the best cnc plasma table for the money that meets your needs.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best cnc plasma table for the money depends on your needs and budget. However, here are some general tips on what to look for in a cnc Plasma Table: 1. What is the size of the table? The size of the table should be smaller than 1 m2. 2. How often will I need to use it? The table should be usable for daily use for period of two years.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
What Does A Cnc Plasma Table Cost?
A CNC plasma table is a tool used to cut individual parts of metal. It can be used for a variety of tasks such as design and manufacturing of products.
How Much Is A 4X8 Plasma Table?
A 4×8 plasma table costs $5,000.
How Much Does Plasma Cutting Cost Per Hour?
There is no glimmer of light in the night when there is a plasma cutting cost. Instead of needing to charge a bill, you can cut the amount of time you spend in the same position without having to pay. That said, “per hour” is a estimation as costs vary from patient to patient. Between one’s own individual bank account and what the hospital provides, it is difficult to say exact Summonsavingally how much plasma cutting would cost you per hour.
How Accurate Are Cnc Plasma Tables?
Most CNC plasma tables are accurate to within a 2-dimensional gratings.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best cnc plasma table for the money depends on your needs and budget. However, some features to consider include: whether you need automation or not, how much data you need to generate, how often you produce numbers, and what kind of analysis you want to achieve.