The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K is a powerful camera that shoots in resolutions up to 4K. It has a large sensor that gives you cinematic images and beautiful depth of field. The camera also has a built-in SD card recorder, so you can record onto media cards directly.
Our Top Picks At A Glance
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each item with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best Zoom Lens For Blackmagic Pocket 4K You Should Consider In 2022
- Studio Camera 4K Plus - Sun Shade - 15mm LWS Tripod Mount - Camera Plate - Turret Dust Cap - External 12V DC Power Supply - International Sockets Adapters - Tally Decal Set - Ver: 7.4 - Original Box
- HDMI Out: Camera video output works in HD or Ultra HD
- 12V DC: Power camera using a regular DC power adapter
- USB-C Expansion: USB-C ports for recording to disks or focus and zoom demands
- Headphone: Headphone socket supports consumer headphones
- Effective sensor size 23 10 x 12 99 millimeter (super 35)
- Shooting resolutions 6144 x 3456 (6K) up to 50 fps/ 6144 x 2560 (6K 2 4 1) up to 60 fps/ 5744 x 3024 (5 7K 17 9) up to 60 fps/ 4096 x 2160 (4K DCI) up to 60 fps/ 3840 x 2160 (Ultra HD) Up To 60 fps/ 3728 x 3104 (3 7K 6 5 anamorphic) up to 60 fps/ 2868 x 1512 (2 8K 17 9) up to 120 fps/ 1920 x 1080 (HD) Up To 120 fps
- Maximum sensor frame rate Dependent on resolution and codec selected Project frame rates of 23 98 24 25 29 97 30 50 59 94 and 60 FPS supported off-speed frame rates up to 60 fps in 6K 2 4 1 120 fps in 2 8K 17 9 and 1080H
- Video inputs None/ video outputs 1x HDMI type a
- 4/3"-Sized HDR Sensor; Rolling Shutter; Carbon Fiber Reinforced Composite Construction
- DCI 4K60, 2.8K80 Raw in 4:3 Anamorphic; Blackmagic Raw and ProRes Options
- Dual Native 400/3200 ISO / up to 25,600; Up to 2.6K 120 Raw for Super16 Lenses
- Active Micro Four Thirds Lens Mount; 5" Touchscreen Display
- Bundle Includes: Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K; SanDisk Extreme 128GB SDXC Memory Card (UHS-I / Class-10 / 150MB/s); Extended Life LP-E6 Series Replacement Battery (7.4V / 2700mAh / 20.0Wh)
- Full-Size 4/3 Sensor/ 4096X2160 Resolution
- 4K Dki Video Recording At 60 Fps / 13 Stop Dynamic Range
- Carbon Fiber Composite Build / Black Magic Operating System
- 5" Touchscreen Lcd / 4 Built-In Microphones
- Bundle Includes: Blackmagic Design Studio Camera 4K Plus, Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/2.8 PRO Lens, Koah Photography Cleaning Kit, Knox Gear Nylon-Braided 4K Mini-HDMI to HDMI Cable (15-Feet), Knox Gear Nylon-Braided 4K High-Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet (6-Feet) and Focus Camera Hook-and-Loop Fastening Cable Ties (9-Inch x 1/2-Inch, 10-Pack)
- HDMI Centric Design: It's the same high-quality broadcast camera, but the HDMI-centric design removes all the expensive broadcast connections so it's much lower cost
- ATEM Mini: The HDMI is incredibly powerful as it connects video to the ATEM Mini, while at the same time camera control, tally, and the remote record trigger is sent to the camera using the same HDMI connection
- Resolution: This camera captures in up to 4K 3840 x 2160p60 resolution
- Touchscreen LCD: This camera features a 7-inch high-brightness HDR touchscreen LCD
- Bundle Includes: Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 6K G2, Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM Art Lens for Canon DSLR Cameras, Koah 2-Pack Rechargeable 3350mAh Batteries and Dual USB-C LCD Charger for Sony NP-F570 and Steren 6-Feet 4K HDMI High-Speed Cable with Swivel Head
- Internal focusing and zooming allows for more usability and functionality
- The 18-35mm is ideal for landscapes, portraits, still life, snap shots, casual, and close-ups
- LCD Display: Charge status displays on easy-to-read LCD screen
- Warranty: Includes Koah 3-year limited warranty
- Country Of Origin :China
- Package Dimensions :18.5Cm L X20.1Cm W X27.2Cm H
- Package Weight :4.6Lbs
- Product Type : Camrecorder
- Control high precision focus with Blackmagic Studio Camera series
- Multi coated lens: A multi coated lens element reduces ghost and flare to deliver high optical performance (12 elements in 9 groups, [1 UHR lens and 2 aspherical lenses])
- Near silent focusing for video and still: inner focus system enables excellent resolution and contrast from full life size magnification to infinity; stepping motor makes focusing action smooth and near silent for use in video and photo recording
- Lumia optical image stabilization: Panasonic Mega O. I. S. Makes it easy to shoot super clear shots even in low lit situations by suppressing the blur caused by a hand movement
- Medium zoom lens: A 45 150mm (35mm camera equivalent: 90 300mm) focal length with F4. 0 5. 6 ASPH provides a versatile medium zoom range of daily situations
- Seven aperture blade construction: The lens’ seven aperture blades produce an attractive smoothness in out of focus areas, even when shooting at large aperture
- Lens Not Attached : MANUAL LENS needs you to enable "M mode " or "Release without lens" in the setting of camera
- Wide aperture of T2.2, minimum focusing distance of 60cm, Lens consturction of 9 elements in 7 groups, capable of delivering sharp and clear video
- With full coverage on Super 35 and APSC sensors ; The equivalent focal length is 100mm on Micro 4/3 mount camera bodies
- Very long (270º) focus throw , Delivery image withs smooth, circular bokeh and little to no focus breathing
- Compatible with Micro 4/3 MFT cameras such as GH3 GH4 GH5 GH6 BMPCC 4K
What To Look For Before Buying Best Zoom Lens For Blackmagic Pocket 4K
Before choosing a zoom lens for blackmagic pocket 4k, you should take the following considerations into account.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best zoom lens for blackmagic pocket 4k will vary depending on your needs. However, some of the best Zoom lenses for blackmagic pocket 4k include those from Warner Camera Holdings Ltd., Cobi International Inc., and BlackRockphoto Corp.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
What Lens Can I Use With Blackmagic 4K?
If you are using a Blackmagic Faction camera, you can use any lens.
How Do I Zoom In Blackmagic Pocket 4K?
How to zoom in blackmagic pocket 4K: 1. Open the camera bytickling the top corner of the body. 2. Click the “opacity” button on the bottom of the screen. 3. Enter “0” to fully transparent. 4. Once opacity is “Full,” click the “zoom” button on the bottom of the screen.
Do You Need A Lens For Blackmagic 4K?
No, you don’t need a lens for Blackmagic 4K.
Which Lens Are Used On Blackmagic Pocket?
A. The lens used on Blackmagic pocket is the 10-element Somewherete lens.
Zoom lens is one of the best lens that are used to take photos with pocket camera. They are great for capturing small capturing moments or action images. They are also great for capturing the latest technology of Blackmagic Pocket 4kcam.