The Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K is a powerful camera that shoots in resolutions up to 4K. It has a large sensor that gives you cinematic images and beautiful depth of field. The camera also has a built-in SD card recorder, so you can record onto media cards directly.
Our Top Picks At A Glance
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each item with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best Zoom Lens For Blackmagic Pocket 4K You Should Consider In 2022
- INCREDIBLE IMAGE QUALITY: Features 4/3” image sensor with native resolution of 4096 x 2160 and an active MFT lens mount; 13 stops of dynamic range to capture even the slightest details; Dual gain ISO up to 25,600 to minimize grain and noise in all lighting conditions.
- MULTIPLE RECORDING OPTIONS: Record your footage to SD/UHS-II and CFast 2.0 cards or alternatively to external SSD storage via USB-C port. Use built-in stereo microphone or attach external mics via either mini XLR or 3.5mm inputs.
- MULTIPLE FILE FORMATS: Supports industry standard formats such as Apple ProRes in all formats up to 4K or 12-bit Blackmagic RAW allowing you to use editing software of your choice. Also includes activation key for DaVinci Resolve Studio for post-production work.
- USER FRIENDLY: Features lightweight carbon fiber polycarbonate composite body with a multifunction handgrip with the most important controls at your fingertips. Large, bright 5” LCD display eliminates the need for external monitor.
- INCLUDES: Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K with DaVinci Resolve Studio Activation Code; SanDisk Extreme Pro 64GB SDXC Card; Additional LP-E6 Battery; Dual Battery Charger; Solid Signal Microfiber Cloth.
- Bundle Includes: Blackmagic Design Pocket 4K Cinema Camera, Panasonic LUMIX G X Vario Power Zoom 14-42mm f3.5-5.6 Power O.I.S. Lens (Silver), Koah Rechargeable 2250mAh Replacement Batteries for Canon LP-E6NH (2-Pack) and Dual LCD Charger, Kingston 64GB SDXC Canvas Go Plus 170MB/s Read Memory Card
- Elegant Design: The Pocket cinema camera 4K features a next-generation design that makes it the world’s lightest, most portable, and most durable full feature 4K digital film camera
- Premium Material: Built from a carbon fiber reinforced composite body, this camera is extremely durable and lightweight for exceptional portability
- Nano Coating: The unique Nano Surface Coating minimizes flare, which results in a natural atmosphere with remarkable transparency
- Film Sensor: The Blackmagic Camera features a full-size 4/3 sensor that gives you an incredible 4096 x 2160 video resolution with a full 13 stops of dynamic range for excellent digital film quality
- Studio Camera 4K Plus - Sun Shade - 15mm LWS Tripod Mount - Camera Plate - Turret Dust Cap - External 12V DC Power Supply - International Sockets Adapters - Tally Decal Set - Ver: 7.4 - Original Box
- HDMI Out: Camera video output works in HD or Ultra HD
- 12V DC: Power camera using a regular DC power adapter
- USB-C Expansion: USB-C ports for recording to disks or focus and zoom demands
- Headphone: Headphone socket supports consumer headphones
- Effective sensor size 23 10 x 12 99 millimeter (super 35)
- Shooting resolutions 6144 x 3456 (6K) up to 50 fps/ 6144 x 2560 (6K 2 4 1) up to 60 fps/ 5744 x 3024 (5 7K 17 9) up to 60 fps/ 4096 x 2160 (4K DCI) up to 60 fps/ 3840 x 2160 (Ultra HD) Up To 60 fps/ 3728 x 3104 (3 7K 6 5 anamorphic) up to 60 fps/ 2868 x 1512 (2 8K 17 9) up to 120 fps/ 1920 x 1080 (HD) Up To 120 fps
- Maximum sensor frame rate Dependent on resolution and codec selected Project frame rates of 23 98 24 25 29 97 30 50 59 94 and 60 FPS supported off-speed frame rates up to 60 fps in 6K 2 4 1 120 fps in 2 8K 17 9 and 1080H
- Video inputs None/ video outputs 1x HDMI type a
- Effective Sensor Size: 13.056mm x 7.344mm / Focus: Auto focus. Peaking mode. / Lens Mount: Active MFT Mount. / Lens Control: I ris, focus, zoom on supported lenses.
- Total Video Input: 1 x SDI. / Total Video Ouput: 1 x SDI / SDI Rates: 1.5G, 3G, 6G, 12G. / Optical SDI: Supports optional SMPTE optical module.
- Analog Audio Input: 2 x XLR , phantom power. / Analog Audio Output: Aviation headphone jacks (Fixed Wing Plugs) output for talkback and audio monitoring.
- SDI Audio Output: 2 channels in 12G-SDI 48Khz and 24 bit. 2 channels for talkback on channel 15-16. / Remote Control: 1 x 2.5mm LANC for Iris Control and Focus. SDI CCU control from ATEM.
- HD Video Standards: 720p50, 720p59.94, 720p60, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60, 1080i50, 1080i59.94 and 1080i60 / Ultra HD Video Standards: 2160p23.98, 2160p24, 2160p25, 2160p29.97, 2160p30, 2160p50, 2160p59.94 and 2160p60
- With a wide aperture of T2.2, the lens allows you to create shallow depth of view videos!
- ★ The V lock battery plate features a 15 VDC barrel output, an 8 VDC barrel output, a 12 VDC barrel outputs, a 5 VDC barrel outputs, a D-Tap output and two USB port. A power switch is provided on the side to turn everything on or off.
- ★ 15mm Rod clamp which suit for 15mm rod pass through on DSLR rigs and gimbals. V-Lock Mount which access the quick release the battery attachments.
- ★ Smart and wide applications power output systems. With the help of the battery plate Power up BMPCC 4K/6K, monitors, DSLR cameras, cellphone, led lights, on camera flash.
- ★ Low static power comsumption; low temperature coefficient; high conversion efficiency.Over output protection circuit; automatic lock protection.
- ★ The cable includes DC 5.5*2.5mm right angle to WEIPU two-pin locking connector cable, this cable is suitable for BMPCC 4K/6K.
- 4/3"-Sized HDR Sensor; Rolling Shutter; Carbon Fiber Reinforced Composite Construction
- DCI 4K60, 2.8K80 Raw in 4:3 Anamorphic; Blackmagic Raw and ProRes Options
- Dual Native 400/3200 ISO / up to 25,600; Up to 2.6K 120 Raw for Super16 Lenses
- Active Micro Four Thirds Lens Mount; 5" Touchscreen Display
- Bundle Includes: Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K; SanDisk Extreme 128GB SDXC Memory Card (UHS-I / Class-10 / 150MB/s); Extended Life LP-E6 Series Replacement Battery (7.4V / 2700mAh / 20.0Wh)
- Country Of Origin :China
- Package Dimensions :18.5Cm L X20.1Cm W X27.2Cm H
- Package Weight :4.6Lbs
- Product Type : Camrecorder
- Smooth surface for effortless mount,infinity focus allowed.The adapters are precision made to insure the perfect fit. Canon STM series lenses don't work with our EOS adapters.
- Made of brass and aluminum (not plastic), anodized aluminum construction.
- Compatible Cameras (Including, but not limited to): Olympus PEN E-PL1, E-PL1s, E-PL2, E-PL3, E-P2, E-P3, E-M, OM-D, E-M5, E-M10, Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1, G2, G3, G10, GX1, GH1, GH2, GF1, GF2, GF3, GF5, GH4, Panasonic AG-AF100 Mirrorless Digital Cameras, Black Magic Pocket Cinema Camera (BMPCC).
- As Canon's EOS lenses are electronically controlled，most Canon EF mount lenses do not feature a manual aperture ring，so when used on our EOS-M4/3, which is a full manual operation adapter ring, the aperture could not be transfered to the camera, it will stop down to its smallest f/stop by default.
- Adapting full-frame lens to APS-frame or M4/3 frame camera， it will magnify the focal length by 1.6 on Canon, 1.5 on Nikon and Sony，2.0 on M4/3 camera
What To Look For Before Buying Best Zoom Lens For Blackmagic Pocket 4K
Before choosing a zoom lens for blackmagic pocket 4k, you should take the following considerations into account.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best zoom lens for blackmagic pocket 4k will vary depending on your needs. However, some of the best Zoom lenses for blackmagic pocket 4k include those from Warner Camera Holdings Ltd., Cobi International Inc., and BlackRockphoto Corp.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
What Lens Can I Use With Blackmagic 4K?
If you are using a Blackmagic Faction camera, you can use any lens.
How Do I Zoom In Blackmagic Pocket 4K?
How to zoom in blackmagic pocket 4K: 1. Open the camera bytickling the top corner of the body. 2. Click the “opacity” button on the bottom of the screen. 3. Enter “0” to fully transparent. 4. Once opacity is “Full,” click the “zoom” button on the bottom of the screen.
Do You Need A Lens For Blackmagic 4K?
No, you don’t need a lens for Blackmagic 4K.
Which Lens Are Used On Blackmagic Pocket?
A. The lens used on Blackmagic pocket is the 10-element Somewherete lens.
Zoom lens is one of the best lens that are used to take photos with pocket camera. They are great for capturing small capturing moments or action images. They are also great for capturing the latest technology of Blackmagic Pocket 4kcam.