Slow cooker pork shoulder roast is one of the easiest and best-tasting recipes you will ever make. The shoulder roast is a tough cut of meat, but the long, slow cooking process breaks down the connective tissues and renders the meat juicy and tender.
Here Are Our Top 10 Slow Cooker Pork Shoulder Roast Recipe At A Glance
Take a look at the following comparison chart of our top 10 best slow cooker pork shoulder roast recipe that will win your heart.
10 Best Slow Cooker Pork Shoulder Roast Recipe People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- SLOW COOKER LINERS: This package contains six Reynolds kitchens slow cooker liners, each measuring 13 x 21 inches to fit 3- to 8-quart round and oval slow cookers
- NO SOAKING OR SCRUBBING: Line your slow cooker with these slow cooker bags to prevent stubborn, stuck-on messes
- BPA-FREE & SAFE FOR HIGH TEMPS: Each slow cooker bag is made with a BPA-free nylon-blend construction that’s safe for low, medium & high settings. Kosher
- MAKE MEALS EASY: Use a Reynolds slow cooker liner next time you make chili, pulled pork, pot roasts, soups & more to spend less time scrubbing & more time with your loved ones
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Meat, Ms. (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 428 Pages - 03/02/2020 (Publication Date) - Ms. Meat (Publisher)
- 7-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Pressure cook, slow cook, rice cooker, yogurt maker, steamer, sauté pan and food warmer.
- QUICK ONE-TOUCH COOKING: 13 customizable Smart Programs for pressure cooking ribs, soups, beans, rice, poultry, yogurt, desserts and more.
- COOK FAST OR SLOW: Pressure cook delicious one-pot meals up to 70% faster than traditional cooking methods or slow cook your favorite traditional recipes – just like grandma used to make.
- QUICK AND EASY CLEAN UP: Finger-print resistant, stainless-steel sides and dishwasher-safe lid, inner pot, and accessories.
- PROVEN SAFETY FEATURES: Includes over 10 safety features, plus overheat protection and safe-locking lid.
- Four most-loved Grill Mates Seasonings together in one set
- Easily add bold flavor to steaks, burgers, chicken and more on your grill
- Not just for meat. Add umami flavor to mashed potatoes and roasted veggies
- Grilling spices make a great housewarming gift for everyone
- Add deep flavor to salads with Roasted Garlic and Herb Seasoning
- Multi-Functional Use – Whether you're in the mood for a hearty jambalaya, steamed veggies and rice, or even a delectable cake, you can accomplish it all with your rice cooker. The possibilities are as creative as you are.
- User-Friendly Programming – Easy-to-use with 4 preset digital functions and automatic Keep Warm mode when the cooking is finished.
- Nutritious & Delicious – The built-in Steam function allows for nutrient-rich meals to be prepared above while rice, soup, or any other meal simultaneously cooks below, allowing you to save time without sacrificing quality.
- 15-Hour Delay Timer – The programmable delay timer is great for families on the go, delivering delicious meals ready when they're needed, up to 15 hours in advance.
- Compact Capacity: 4-Cup (Uncooked)/8-Cup (Cooked). Its compact capacity is perfect for preparing small individual meals or delicious side dishes.
- 9-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Pressure cook, slow cook, rice cooker, yogurt maker, steamer, sauté pan, yogurt maker, sterilizer and food warmer.
- IMPROVED STRESS-FREE VENTING: Intuitive and simple, our improved easy-release steam switch makes releasing steam easier than ever, and it automatically resets when the lid is closed.
- REALTIME FEEDBACK: The easy-to-read display includes a full cooking progress bar lets you know what stage of the cooking program you’ve reached.
- QUICK ONE-TOUCH COOKING: 15 customizable Smart Programs for pressure cooking ribs, soups, beans, rice, poultry, yogurt, desserts and more.
- VERSATILE INNER COOKING POT: Food-grade stainless-steel cooking pot with a tri-ply bottom offers more even cooking and an anti-spin design that secures the pot for perfect sautéing.
- Spacious 7 quart manual slow cooker serves 9 plus people or fits a 7 pounds; Roast
- Set cooking time to high and get a hot meal in no time or set it on low and tonight’s dinner can cook while you’re at work
- Keep food at an ideal serving temperature for as long as you need to with the convenient warm setting
- One pot cooking means there are less dishes to clean, plus the lid and removable stoneware are dishwasher safe
- All Crock Pot Slow Cooker removable stone inserts (without lid) may be used safely in the microwave and the oven set up to 400°F; If you own another slow cooker brand, please refer to your owner’s manual for specific crockery cooking medium tolerances. Note: Do not use abrasive cleaning compounds or scouring pads
- Great Tasting Cooking Seasoning: Features apple and honey flavors
- Compatible Meat/Proteins: The perfect BBQ rub to complement your pork or poultry creations
- Easy Storage: Rub comes in a stackable aluminum tin container
- Kosher, Gluten Free, and GMO Free. Sweet & savory flavors that pair perfectly with milder meats
- Made in USA
- Sweet and tangy blend of brown sugar, garlic and chili pepper; authentic Texas-inspired flavor
- Convenient seasoning blend made with McCormick Spices
- USAGE TIP: Dinner is a breeze with McCormick Slow Cooker: 8 hours on low, 4 hours on high in the slow cooker
- USAGE TIP: Meal is ready in approximately 60 minutes in your Instant Pot
- For a savory slow cooker meal, just add 1 seasoning mix packet per 3 lbs boneless pork shoulder
- Perfect results every time: Never over or under cook your food again. The Anova Precision Cooker circulates water at the exact temperature required for perfectly cooked meals, no matter what's on your menu. Use the Anova app to access thousands of free recipes and monitor your cook from anywhere via your smartphone.
- What to cook: Sous vide (pronounced “sue-veed”) cooking offers the perfect level of doneness for nearly any food. Chicken, fish, vegetables, eggs, beef, lamb, pork and more are all ideal foods for sous vide. The ability to lock in flavor and moisture during the cooking process results in texture and taste that is second to none.
- Easy to use: Whether cooking a simple meal or an extravagant feast, the Precision Cooker heats water faster and holds temperature precisely so you can get cooking quicker than ever. It easily attaches to any stock pot or container with an adjustable clamp, and is water resistant for when accidents happen in the kitchen.
- Customer experience: Designed in San Francisco, CA. Anova delivers thousands of sous vide recipes for free in the Anova app, created for cooks of every skill level by award-winning chefs and home cooks alike.
How To Choose The Best Slow Cooker Pork Shoulder Roast Recipe
Before choosing a slow cooker pork shoulder roast recipe, you should take the following considerations into account.
This is a brief buying guide for the best slow cooker pork shoulder roast recipe. This recipe is specific to the pork shoulder roast, but can be made for other animals such as beef, pork, or beef brisket. It’s a great recipe for those who are looking for a easy and quick meal. If you’re looking for a delicious and easy pork shoulder roast, make sure to give this recipe a try! The slow cooker food makes this a very simple and easy meal, while the low heat makes it perfect for busy nights. Plus, with this recipe, you can make it up to $5 worth of food!
Related Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Does Pork Shoulder Take To Cook In Slow Cooker?
Cooking pork shoulder in a slow cooker takes about 6-8 hours, with the final product being cooked through and very tender.
How Many Minutes Per Pound Do You Cook A Pork Shoulder In A Slow Cooker?
Cooking time for pork shoulder in a slow cooker is 3.5 hours
Do You Need Liquid In Slow Cooker For Pulled Pork?
If you have a slow cooker, you can use liquid in slow cooker to make pulled pork.
Does Pork Shoulder Need To Be Submerged In Slow Cooker?
Pork shoulder can be submerged in a slow cooker if it is done completely and has a cooked through rate.
This slow cooker pork shoulder roast recipe is a great way to cook up a big batch of this delicious food and have everything ready to go on the first day. It doesn’t call for any additional ingredients, and it takes very little time to cook this roast.