Slow cooker pork shoulder roast is one of the easiest and best-tasting recipes you will ever make. The shoulder roast is a tough cut of meat, but the long, slow cooking process breaks down the connective tissues and renders the meat juicy and tender.
Here Are Our Top 10 Slow Cooker Pork Shoulder Roast Recipe At A Glance
Take a look at the following comparison chart of our top 10 best slow cooker pork shoulder roast recipe that will win your heart.
10 Best Slow Cooker Pork Shoulder Roast Recipe People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- 8-quart slow cooker capable of preparing food for 10 plus people
- Digital timer counts down cook time up to 20 hours
- Automatically keeps food Warm after cooking is done
- Removable, dishwasher-safe lid and stoneware pot
- Recipes included
- Spacious 7 quart manual slow cooker serves 9 plus people or fits a 7 pounds; Roast
- Set cooking time to high and get a hot meal in no time or set it on low and tonight’s dinner can cook while you’re at work
- Keep food at an ideal serving temperature for as long as you need to with the convenient warm setting
- One pot cooking means there are less dishes to clean, plus the lid and removable stoneware are dishwasher safe
- All Crock Pot Slow Cooker removable stone inserts (without lid) may be used safely in the microwave and the oven set up to 400°F; If you own another slow cooker brand, please refer to your owner’s manual for specific crockery cooking medium tolerances. Note: Do not use abrasive cleaning compounds or scouring pads
- SLOW COOKER LINERS: This package contains six Reynolds kitchens slow cooker liners, each measuring 13 x 21 inches to fit 3- to 8-quart round and oval slow cookers
- NO SOAKING OR SCRUBBING: Line your slow cooker with these slow cooker bags to prevent stubborn, stuck-on messes
- BPA-FREE & SAFE FOR HIGH TEMPS: Each slow cooker bag is made with a BPA-free nylon-blend construction that’s safe for low, medium & high settings. Kosher
- MAKE MEALS EASY: Use a Reynolds slow cooker liner next time you make chili, pulled pork, pot roasts, soups & more to spend less time scrubbing & more time with your loved ones
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Meat, Ms. (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 428 Pages - 03/02/2020 (Publication Date) - Ms. Meat (Publisher)
- One 3.5-ounce resealable pouch of Happy Belly Pork Rub
- A spicy sweet blend of brown sugar, smoked paprika, garlic, onion, and a touch of lemon to impart balanced flavor to ribs, pulled pork, pork chops, or any pork dish
- Evenly coat pork prior to roasting or grilling
- Kosher certified
- No artificial flavors
- The Premier Meat Shredding Claws: More than pulled pork shredder claws, these bear claw-shaped meat claws are maximized for performance with their stainless steel build and for use on a variety of meats
- Dominant, Non-Slip Grip and Textured Handles: Extra knuckle space and bear paw-shaped claws make picking up and carrying hot foods from the grill pit easier than ever
- Safely Carve Large Foods: Just like our standard meat claws, the premium meat claws are easy to grip meats, pull pork and chicken, and clean!
- Shred The Best BBQ: Get the most out of your outdoor and backyard grilling experience with fresh ideas from our Cave Tools recipe book! Downloadable with all products
- Great Gift: Need gifts for dads who want nothing? Something different than another BBQ Knife Set or rib rack? These premium shredder claws are the answer for the pitmaster who needs the best gear at their barbeque
- 9-IN-1 FUNCTIONALITY: Pressure cook, slow cook, rice cooker, yogurt maker, steamer, sauté pan, yogurt maker, sterilizer and food warmer.
- IMPROVED STRESS-FREE VENTING: Intuitive and simple, our improved easy-release steam switch makes releasing steam easier than ever, and it automatically resets when the lid is closed.
- REALTIME FEEDBACK: The easy-to-read display includes a full cooking progress bar lets you know what stage of the cooking program you’ve reached.
- QUICK ONE-TOUCH COOKING: 15 customizable Smart Programs for pressure cooking ribs, soups, beans, rice, poultry, yogurt, desserts and more.
- VERSATILE INNER COOKING POT: Food-grade stainless-steel cooking pot with a tri-ply bottom offers more even cooking and an anti-spin design that secures the pot for perfect sautéing.
- Great Tasting Cooking Seasoning: Features apple and honey flavors
- Compatible Meat/Proteins: The perfect BBQ rub to complement your pork or poultry creations
- Easy Storage: Rub comes in a stackable aluminum tin container
- Kosher, Gluten Free, and GMO Free. Sweet & savory flavors that pair perfectly with milder meats
- Made in USA
- Steakhouse Quality Pork
- Individually vacuum packed to seal in freshness
- Ideal cooking method: Braising, Slow-Roasting, or Smoking.
- Packed by Hamilton Meats and Provisions
- Hardcover Book
- Pamela J Brewer (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 120 Pages - 07/30/2021 (Publication Date) - Pamela J. Brewer (Publisher)
How To Choose The Best Slow Cooker Pork Shoulder Roast Recipe
Before choosing a slow cooker pork shoulder roast recipe, you should take the following considerations into account.
This is a brief buying guide for the best slow cooker pork shoulder roast recipe. This recipe is specific to the pork shoulder roast, but can be made for other animals such as beef, pork, or beef brisket. It’s a great recipe for those who are looking for a easy and quick meal. If you’re looking for a delicious and easy pork shoulder roast, make sure to give this recipe a try! The slow cooker food makes this a very simple and easy meal, while the low heat makes it perfect for busy nights. Plus, with this recipe, you can make it up to $5 worth of food!
Related Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Does Pork Shoulder Take To Cook In Slow Cooker?
Cooking pork shoulder in a slow cooker takes about 6-8 hours, with the final product being cooked through and very tender.
How Many Minutes Per Pound Do You Cook A Pork Shoulder In A Slow Cooker?
Cooking time for pork shoulder in a slow cooker is 3.5 hours
Do You Need Liquid In Slow Cooker For Pulled Pork?
If you have a slow cooker, you can use liquid in slow cooker to make pulled pork.
Does Pork Shoulder Need To Be Submerged In Slow Cooker?
Pork shoulder can be submerged in a slow cooker if it is done completely and has a cooked through rate.
This slow cooker pork shoulder roast recipe is a great way to cook up a big batch of this delicious food and have everything ready to go on the first day. It doesn’t call for any additional ingredients, and it takes very little time to cook this roast.