The Nikon D3400 is a great camera for entry-level photographers. It has a 24.2 megapixel sensor and a 3″ LCD screen. It also has a built-in flash, 5 fps shooting, and 1080p video recording.
Our Top Picks At A Glance
Take a look at the following comparison chart of our top 10 best lens for nikon d3400 that will win your heart.
10 Best Lens For Nikon D3400 People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- LENS ATTACHMENT: Easily screws on to the front of your lens, and instantly expands the field of view for breathtaking wide-angle photography.Features a detachable macro lens for extremely high-resolution close-ups of small objects.
- LENS COMPATIBILITIES: Popular 55MM Lens models including Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR, Canon EF-M 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM, Sony E 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS, Sony DT 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 SAM II, Sony Vario-Tessar T* E 16-70mm f/4 ZA OSS, Sony FE 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS, Sony DT 55-200mm f/4-5.6 SAM, Sony FE 35mm f/1.8, Sigma 56mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Sony E, Sigma 56mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Canon EF-M
- CAMERA MODELS: Compatible with the Sony Alpha Series A7 A7II A7III A7R A7RII A7RIII A7S A7SII A6300 A6400 A6500 A6600 A68, Nikon DSLR Cameras D3300 D3400 D3500 D5500 D5600, Canon M Canon EOS M Compact System Mirrorless Cameras M6
- NOTE: PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA'S LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING.This Wide-Angle adapter is compatible with 55MM lenses only.Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model.Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap.This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol.For example: Ø55= 55mm lens thread size
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Backed by Our 90-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Fits all 55mm and 58mm lenses
- The addition of a lens hood can help prevent flares-those circles of light that can accompany images where a strong light source is just outside the frame
- Professional tulip shape design (also known as 'flower' or 'petal' shape) allows for greater versatility
- Protects Lens from Accidental Impact
- Easy to use screw mount lens hood screws right onto your lens or filter.
- Inlcudes 2 x High quality plastic center pinch front lens cap + 2 x Deluxe elastic lens cap keeper
- The front lens cap protects your lens from scratches, fingerprints and the elements when the lens is not in use
- The deluxe lens cap keeper prevents loss of your lens cap and make your photography more convenient
- Easy to use: Simply pinch the center of the cap to quickly attach to the front of your camera lens, as to the lens cap keeper, attached with the 3M adhesive pad or loop through the cap attachment hole
- Compatible with any camera lenses with 55mm lens thread size, Please note your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel
- EXCEPTIONAL BUILD QUALITY: The Altura Photo 8MM metal lens construction with a hybrid aspherical element and multi-layer lens coating will unlock powerful viewing angles as well as sharply defined images.
- Wide angle lens Nikon with MANUAL FOCUS, included removable hood allows for stunning 180° views. Doesn't work with Auto Focus and the lens won’t be recognized by the camera but this is normal and can be used without a problem.
- COMPATIBLE WITH: All Nikon APS-C cameras; including the D3200, D3300, D3400, D3500, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7100, D7200, D7500; D500. Is also compatible with FULL FRAME cameras but please keep in mind it will produce a more circular "360" image with black vignette borders.
- CUSTOM LENS CASE: A custom designed protective lens case is included for safe storage, essential Nikon Camera Accessories.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Backed by Our 90-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
- F-mount lens/DX Format -- 105-450mm (35mm equivalent) -- aperture range: f/4.5-6.3 to f/32
- One extra-low dispersion element -- super integrated coating -- Pulse stepping motor AF system
- Rounded 7-blade diaphragm -- manual/ autofocus modes -- access Lens settings in camera menu
- Fully compatible with the following Nikon digital SLR cameras, including: D7500, D5600, D5500, D5300, D3400, D3300, D500, D850; -- compatible Models with limited functions: DF, D5, D810, D750, D7200, D7100; -- incompatible models: D4 series, D3 series, D2 series, D1 series, D800 series, D700, D610, D600, D300 series, D200, D100, D7000, D5100, D90, D70 series, D3200, D3100, D3000, D60, D50, D40 series
- Super Integrated Coating Pulse; Stepping Motor AF System; Access Lens Settings in Camera Menu; Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Fully compatible models: D5600, D5500, D5300*, D3400, D3300*, D500 and later models (*Firmware update may be required). Compatible models with limited functions: D5, D810 series, Df, D750, D7200, D7100, D5200, Nikon 1 series with the FT1. Incompatible models: D4 series, D3 series, D2 series, D1 series, D800 series, D700, D610, D600, D300 series, D200, D100, D7000, D5100, D5000, D90, D80, D70 series, D3200, D3100, D3000, D60, D50, D40 series, film cameras.
- 70-300mm super-telephoto zoom power brings faraway subjects within reach. Capture sports, wildlife, concerts, landmarks and more with phenomenal clarity and precision
- Superb optics and telephoto field of view are great for stills and HD video. Ultra-fast, near silent autofocus powered by a new pulse motor (utilizing stepping motors)
- ✪Compatible with AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens--55mm lens cap 【Not for AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G--52mm lens cap 】 .
- ✪2 Pcs 55mm Generic Lens Cap compatible With all 55mm (Ø55) Lens.Protects the front portions of your lens from water, dust, moisture and scratches.
- ✪Protects the lens from scratches, moisture, dust and fingerprints when the lens is not in use.
- ✪This cap feature a front pinch style lens attachment, that does not protrude beyond the cap's diameter, unlike an outside grip style cap, which makes it much easier to attach and detach when a lens hood is mounted.
- ✪Pinch the sides of the cap and snap it into place. Includes lens cap keeper to prevent losses.
- NOTE: This is a FULL Manual Lens, NO Electronic Contacts, your camera will not detect the lens when mounted, that's why it shows "LENS NOT ATTACHED", please switch to MF MODE in order to use this lens correctly. Tips to use our Manual Lens: 1) Set the mode dial to Manual (M). 2) Set the Release w/o Lens option in the camera menu to Enable. 3) Set the Shutter lock option in the camera menu to Off: no lens.
- Fine tune the front focusing ring to make subject in-focus and take a sample picture. If the picture turns out dark, take the following steps to improve, 1. Lower the shutter speed, from 1/500s down to 1/100s or slower 1/50 etc; 2. Raise the ISO Number, from ISO 100 to ISO 200/400/800 etc; 3. Use a remote shutter release and tripod to increase image stability; 4. Switch position to allow more environmental light coming through the lens into the camera imaging sensor.
- Multi coated low-dispersion glass, anti-reflection coating, manual focus telephoto zoom lens to use with DSLR SLR cameras.
- ADVANCED OPTICS / SUPER ZOOM / SOLID FULL METAL CONSTRUCTION / MANUAL FOCUSING
- 420-800mm f/8.3-16 Manual Telephoto Zoom Lens for Nikon D850, D810, D800, D750, D700, D610, D300, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D3500, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7000, D7100, D7200, D7500, D50, D60, D90, Df, D3, D3X etc.
- Works with all these Nikon Cameras D90, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7000, D7100, D7200, D7500, D300, D300s, D600, D610, D700, D750, D800, D800e, D810, D810a, D850
- High-power 420mm telephoto focal length
- Includes T-mount adapter for digital and 35mm Nikon SLR cameras
- High index, low-dispersion multi-coated optical glass to reduce flare
- 2X Teleconverter doubles the power of your lens to 1600mm
- Made of high quality ABS material, reversible design allows you to mount the hood in reverse for compact storage
- Minimizes flare and ghosting by blocking out stray light
- Protects your lens from accidental impact and the elements
- It replaces Original Nikon HB-77 Lens Hood
- It fits Nikon AF-P DX Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR / Nikon AF-P DX Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED lens
How To Choose The Best Lens For Nikon D3400
Take the following considerations into account to choose the best lens for nikon d3400 that meets your needs.
There is no definitive guide to lenses for the Nikon D3400, but some of the best options off the market are: 1. The $1,000.00 lens from Meyer Optics. This lens is from a camera that costs $6,000.00 to $8,000. It is a medium telephoto lens that is made for low-light shooting and is perfect for that. 2. The new Z Honorix lens from Krasnoselsky Systemykh Medychologicheskago Fakulteta. This lens is a large telephoto lens that will let you capture those action shots with precision. It is also physical polycarbonate construction, making it extra durable. 3. The new Panyleaf 18-55mm f/3.5-4.5d requirements a) from Luzôw Plano Limited; b) from the Panyleaf brand; c) from the price range. 4. The new Panyleap 18-85mm f/3.5-4.5d requirements a) from Luzôw Plano Limited; b
Related Frequently Asked Questions
What Lens Does The Nikon D3400 Take?
The Nikon D3400 takes using a standard $25 US neck of the tree lens.
Is Nikon D3400 Discontinued?
No, the Nikon D3400 is still available for purchase.
Is Nikon D3400 Good Camera?
The Nikon D3400 is a new camera from the line of Nikon DSeries models. It is a replaceable Intelligent Graphic Print faithless single cardublished sensor camera. This camera is good for pro-level shooting and Can takes 4K Ultra HD movies and image files up to 5500 x 4,000 dpi.
Can You Change The Lens On A Nikon D3400?
Yes, the lens can be changed on the Nikon D3400.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best lens for the nikon d3400 will vary depending on your specific needs. However, some of the best lenses for the nikon d3400 include those made by OKP, Efate, andRealClarity.