There are a lot of factors to consider when choosing the best monitor for graphic designers. Some things to look for might be color accuracy, viewing angle, and contrast ratio. The best monitors for graphic designers should have excellent color reproduction and good viewing angles so you can see your work from any angle.
Our Top Picks At A Glance
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best monitors for graphic designers and choose the one you like the most.
10 Best Monitors For Graphic Designers You Should Consider In 2022
- Tilt Function Battery-free Stylus - Comes with 8192 levels of pen pressure with ±60 pen tilt support, allowing you to have advanced pen performance; Battery-free pen PW507, no longer need to worry about charging.
- 120% sRGB Color Gamut - Kamvas 20 pen tablet provide you with richer colors and smoother transition between colors. Present 16.7 million colors vividly, which can greatly reduce the color difference.
- 178°Wide Viewing Angle - ensures clear and beautiful image to be displayed without color disparity. 20-80 Degree adjustable stand with classic slider design is simple and convenient to operate, sturdy and reliable.
- Anti-glare Glass - With Anti-glare Technology, it effectively reduces the glare damage to human eyes and shorten the distance between the pen nib and the cursor; Making you feel like drawing on paper and offer better drawing experience.
- Online Teaching and Working - KAMVAS 20 drawing pen display is compatible with Windows 7 or later and Mac OS 10.12 or later; The new generation of portable adjustable stand coming with the package; Meet all your needs for every subject with online tutoring softwars: Power Point, Word, OneNote, PDF... Let's work more efficiently. Use Huion for for online conference purpose,Web Conferencing, Webinars and Screen Sharing.
- 32 inch 4K GAMING MONITOR provides stunning images with incredible lifelike details
- Widescreen monitor provides the enhanced productivity thru split screen functions like Picture-by-Picture (PBP), letting you connect to two devices while maintaining their original quality
- Minimize eye strain during long working hours with Flicker free and eye saver mode reducing blue light emissions.
- AMD FREESYNC synchronizes the refresh rate of your graphics card and monitor to reduce image tear and stutter.Brightness:270cd/m2
- CONNECT MULTIPLE DEVICES like laptop, PC, desktop computer, mac and macbook pro ; Compatible with Xbox and PS4
- SEE MORE 27 inch 4K IPS HDR monitor w/wide viewing angles 60Hz
- EXPERIENCE MORE HDR10 support lets you preview video content in HDR during editing for better faster results. Brightness - 350 cd/㎡. Response Time - 5ms(GtG). Refresh Rate - 60Hz. Aspect Ratio - 16:9
- DO MORE improve workflow with CAD/CAM Darkroom Animation and DualView custom view modes PIP/PBP picture in picture/picture by picture
- CREATE MORE access more than a billion colors through 10 bit tech PD2700U covers 100%sRGB and Rec. 709 and has Delta E ≤ 3
- SURPRISE FREE every PD2700U comes pre calibrated with its unique calibration report is Pantone Validated and Verified by CalMAN
- 27-inch WQHD (2560 x 1440) IPS monitor with frameless design
- International color standard 100% sRGB and 100% Rec. 709 wide color gamut
- Calman Verified with factory calibration for excellent Delta E less than 2 color accuracy
- ASUS-exclusive ProArt Preset and ProArt Palette provide numerous adjustable color parameters
- Extensive connectivity for maximum flexibility, including Mini DisplayPort, DisplayPort, HDMI, dual-link DVI-D, audio in and earphone jack, plus four USB 3.0 ports
- A CREATOR’S DREAM - Built with an IPS Panel and HDR, this 4k monitor delivers vivid, life-like content and an ultra-broad color range
- WIDER ANGLES - Create your sharpest content yet with 178° viewing angles on a 28-inch diagonal screen, bringing more detail into focus
- OPTIMIZE CREATIVITY - Experience more freedom in your designs with factory color calibration for accurate and vivid colors you can count on right out of the box
- BETTER COLOR GAMUT - Creator-focused color presets to adjust between color spaces for specific types of content, use the Design for Web preset for web creation and switch to Design for Photography for photo editing.
- MULTIPLE PORTS - Get access to multiple ports including a DisplayPort, HDMI port, three USB 3.0 ports, a headphone jack, and a USB-CⓇ port with 65w of charging to your laptop
- PREMIUM MONITOR: Full HD (1920x1080p) advanced ergonomic, 60Hz IPS monitor deliver lifelike colors perfect for office, graphic design, photographers and more
- AMAZING AT ANY ANGLE: A four-sided ultra-thin bezel shows off more of your masterpiece, and less of the monitor
- ULTIMATE COLOR ACCURACY: Screen wide sRGB, EBU, SMPTE-C, Rec. 709, DICOM-SIM color uniformity, Delta E<2 accuracy, and a smooth palette of 4.39 trillion colors deliver precise, lifelike images
- HARDWARE CALIBRATION: Quick and easy calibration ensures that the color displayed perfectly matches the original file
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The VP2468 supports laptops, PCs, and Apple/Mac operating systems with HDMI 1.4, USB, DisplayPort (DaisyChain enabled), and Mini DisplayPort inputs
- Intel Iris Pro Graphics
- 2.7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 Processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.2 GHz) with 6MB L3 cache
- 21.5-inch (Diagonal) LED-backlit Display with IPS Technology; 1920-by-1080 Resolution
- 1TB Hard Drive, 8 GB (Two 4 GB) of 1600MHz DDR3 Memory
- This Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon. The product is backed by a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic brown or white box. Accessories may be generic and not directly from the manufacturer
- FATIGUE RESISTANCE VERTICAL DESIGN - Scientific ergonomic design provide better support and more comfort for your hands and reduces the torsion of the forearm and wrist caused when using traditional mice.
- HIGH PRECISION PROFESSIONAL GAMING MOUSE - Switch between DPI levels 1000/1600/2400 to adjust mouse responsiveness depending on your need or preference. Optical Tracking Technology ensures greater sensitivity for precise tracking on a wide range of surfaces.
- MULTIFUNCTION AND RECHARGEABLE - Advanced "Page Back" and "Page Forward" functionality buttons positioned where the thumb rests increase web browsing convenience for internet surfers, gamers and people who work at length at the computer. Built-in rechargeable battery. You no longer need to buy batteries.
- WIRELESS MOUSE WITH USB DONGLE – Avoid the hassle of being tied down with a wired or cable, use the included Dongle Transceiver to connect wirelessly to your computer. The mouse is a simple plug and play device, your computer will detect it automatically after plugging into a USB port. (NOTE: THE USB RECEIVER IS STORED INTO THE SLOT IN THE BOTTOM OF THE MOUSE.)
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY - Compatible with Windows 8/7/10/Vista/XP/2000, Mac OS X（over V10.4), Linux (NOTE: The forward and the backward buttons are not recognized on Mac).
- 23.8 inch, 2560x1440 2K/QHD resolution, IPS technology
- 100% RGB and Rec. 709 color space enable precise photo-editing, retouching or video-editing work
- Tailor-made CAD/CAM and Animation Mode: great for 3D drawing, animation works, and industrial design and graphic art design
- Height Adjustable Ergonomic Stand.Dimensions (HxWxD ) (w/o Base): 13.33 x 22.17 x 2.81 Inches
- Flicker-free and Low Blue light mode. OS Compatibility- Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows 8.1Windows 10,MAC
- 27” UltraFine UHD (3840 x 2160) IPS Display
- VESA DisplayHDR 400
- USB-C with 60W Power Delivery
- SRGB 99% Color Gamut
- 3-Side Virtually Borderless Display with Height / Pivot / Tilt Adjustable Stand
What To Look For Before Buying Best Monitors For Graphic Designers
Before choosing a monitors for graphic designers, you should take the following considerations into account.
The best monitors for graphic designers are those that have perfect picture quality and are lightweight. The monitors should be able to conforming to the following five levels of resolution: low, medium, high, ultra high, or professional. Low, medium, high, ultra high, or professional monitors can conforming to very high resolution while the other two levels can only be used in sophisticated applications. There are also a few Specific monitors that will do the job well such as the viewing area or desk-top monitor. Today’s Monitor Standards definition: “We recommend the purchase of a new or gently used BenQ UltimAX MultiView TX series monitor, with perfect picture quality and being lightweight.” The BenQ UltimAX MultiView TX series monitor is a great choice for graphic designers who want to achieve perfect picture quality and be lightweight.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Which Monitor Is Best For Graphic Design?
The best monitor for graphic design is the Monitors. There are a variety of monitors out there that can meet the needs of your graphic design business.
What Size Monitors Do Graphic Designers Use?
Most graphic designers use monitors that are in the size of a A5 or A7.
What Monitors Do Designers Use?
A monitor is a device that allows the user to watch a video or image. It can be used to track the progress of an project, to check on the quality of the work being done, or to change settings to allow for more detail.
There is no “one-size-fits-all” answer to this question, as the best monitors for graphic designers vary depending on the individual’s specific needs. However, there are some general things that all monitors should October 15, 2013 * Allow enough space between your monitor and any propably important work surface. * Use a variety of monitor types. * Be have a single monitor for work and play. * Instrumental sound levels are best not highest nor lowest.