Portrait photography is all about capturing the essence of a person in an image. For this, you need a lens that can create flattering images with a nice depth of field. The best lens for Nikon D5000 portraits is the 50mm f/1.8D lens. This lens is affordable and produces beautiful results.
Which Are The Best Lens For Nikon D5000 Portraits From Our Choice
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best lens for nikon d5000 portraits and choose the one you like the most.
Top 10 Best Lens For Nikon D5000 Portraits You Should Go For In 2022
- NOTE: This Conversion Lens is compatible with 52MM lenses only. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol.
- The 2.2x Telephoto lens brings you twice as close to the action. Perfect for long-distance photo situations such as sporting events; candid portrait shots, as well as nature and wildlife photography.
- Mounts On your Existing Lens
- This is a good way to get a little more zoom from your lens when you are in a pinch.
- Perfect for party shots, sports or close-ups Distortion free
- Autofocus system is compatible with select Nikon DSLRs that support D-type lenses and have an autofocus motor.
- NOTE: THIS LENS WILL NOT AUTOFOCUS with D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D3500, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D40, D40X AND D60. These cameras will only allow for manual focus with AF-D type lenses.
- Focal Length : 50 mm (FX), 75mm (DX)
- Great for travel and for shooting full-length portraits in available light
- F mount lens/DX format. Picture angle with Nikon DX format 44 degree
- 52.5 millimeter (35-millimeter equivalent). Rear focusing; Manual focus override
- Aperture range: F/1.8 to 22; Dimensions(approx.) 70 x 52.5 millimeter
- Silent wave motor AF system. Accepts filter type is screw on. Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups
- Compatible formats is dx and fx in dx crop mode. Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.16x
- Fast, upgraded f/1.8, compact FX format prime lens. The picture angle with 35 millimeter (135) format is 47 degree and the maximum reproduction ratio is 0.15X
- Focal length 50 millimeter, minimum focus distance 1.48 feet (0.45 meter)
- Newly developed optical system with aspherical lens element, exclusive Nikon silent wave motor (SWM)
- M/a focus mode switch, filter thread 58 millimeter, autofocus: Yes. Dimensions (approx.) (from the camera lens mounting flange): Approximately 2.83 inches diameter x 2.01 inches
- Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both fx and dx format d SLRS
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Foster, Jerod (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 262 Pages - 11/25/2014 (Publication Date) - Peachpit Press (Publisher)
- Compact Master wide prime Lens w/stunning wide-open resolution
- F1.4 max aperture provides extraordinary exposure and Depth of field
- G Master design combines extraordinary sharpness and smooth bokeh
- Two XA elements for natural, lifelike high resolution results
- In the box: Hood (ALC-SH154), Lens front cap (ALC-F67S), Lens rear cap (ALC-R1EM), Case
- [Telephoto Lens ] 135mm F1.8 telephoto lens can Max aperture maintains exposure and depth of field.
- [Manual Focus Lens ] --- It maximum aperture of f/2.8 provides substantial light gathering for sharp, high resolution imaging and lovely shallow depth of field photography. A 8-blade circular aperture will offer harmonious background blur when shooting with minimal depth of focus.
- [Wide compatible] --- Compatible with Nikon SLR digital cameras D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D7000, D7100, D7200, D7500, D70, D80, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D90, D100, D200, D300, D300, D500, D600, D610, D700, D750, D800, D810, D810, D850
- [Solid Construction ] ---- The aluminum alloy structure is light and strong in design, and the rotating tripod mount can provide balance and stability when installed on a tripod or monopod.
- [In-the-box] JINTU 135mm lens and lens hood, lens front cap: lens rear cap: lens case bag
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty
- Great for travel and for shooting full-length portraits in available light, Distortion-free images with superb resolution and color rendition
- Provides high-contrast images even at maximum aperture
- Autofocus is not supported by DSLRs lacking an autofocus motor, such as the D40, D40x, D60, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, and D5500 cameras, and the lens may be used with manual focus only.
- F-Mount Lens/DX Format 105-450mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4.5-6.3 to f/32 One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- Super Integrated Coating Pulse Stepping Motor AF System
- Nikon VR Image Stabilization Access Lens Settings in Camera Menu Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Prime Lenses--85mm is an ideal Prime Lenses for portraits and natural pictures. F1.8 large aperture, virtual background which makes taking photos with more fun.
- Lens Construction ---Come of 6 high performance glass elements in 6 groups of which 1 are Hybrid Aspherical (ASP).Focal length: 85 millimeters, closest focusing distance: 3.2 feet. Aperture range from f / 1.8 - f / 22.
- Widely compatible with Nikon camera D5 D4S Df D4 D850 D810 D800 D800E D300S D610 D600 D7500 D7200 D7100 D7000 D5600 D5300 D5200 D5100 D5000 D90 D3400 D3300 D3200 D3100 D3S D750 D700 D500 D1 D1H D100 D2H D1X D70 D2X D50 D70s D2Hs D200 D80 D2Xs D40 D40X D300 D3 D60
- "Lens Not Attached" : MANUAL LENS need you to enable "M mode " or "Release without lens" in the setting of camera.
- HD, super multicoated optics for the sharper images All metal solid construction. Natural angle of view and perspective is ideal for portraits and natural images
Criteria You Should Consider Before Purchasing The Best Lens For Nikon D5000 Portraits
Take the following considerations into account to choose the best lens for nikon d5000 portraits that meets your needs.
When purchasing a new lens for your nikon d5000, it is important to research the best option for you and the camera. Some of the best lenses for nikon d5000 include those from known brands like Makarov, Stepien, and Bondi. It is important to select a lens that is long-range enough to take portraits with, while also being of good quality. There are several factors you need to consider when making a decision about a new lens for your camera. For example, what type of photography will this lens be used for? If this is your first time using the nikon d5000, you may want to consider a Better World Camera- gradeasoned lens which has been tested for high image quality. If you are intending to use this lens every day, you’ll want a better world camera- gradeonized lens. This type of lens is made with anti-reflection material to give you perfect Picture horrible images, while also having an anti- Chromium coating to make it durable. The bad news is that decent images sometimes come out in front as well as back of the image. The good news is that this type of image can be sealed by old
Related Frequently Asked Questions
What Lens Can I Use With A Nikon D5000?
The Nikon D5000 announced in May of this year uses the full-frame Lumix lens f3.6 $O8, which is available in 2 Different lenses: The $O8 lens is just under the biting cold and wet weather with a nice undershot point to it The other lens is slightly more like taking a group snapshot of things that are going on around you differenτ They both have a cream cheese okay lemma in the back ground. The Lumix lens is still a great buy at $O8 for most people.
What Nikon Lens Is Best For Portrait?
The D3 is a great lens for portrait photography. It has a long range and will give you a great degree of control over the lens.
How Do You Take Portrait Pictures With A Nikon D5000?
To take portrait pictures with a Nikon D5000, you just need to take a picture of yourself and then put the picture on your computer.
Is Nikon D5000 Good For Photography?
If you’re looking to buy a digital camera that can take great photos, the Nikon D5000 is a good option. It has a regular viewfinder and is 3Dimensional, which sooths away your vision for taking photos.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best lens for your nikon d5000 will vary depending on your own personal camera and portrait setting. However, some of the better options for portrait photography lenses include the crop factor (which will determine how wide the lens is allowed to be focused), the number of waspmemory arrows ( which will determine how much detail is captured in your photo ), and even the camera’s own touch screen or electronic viewfinder.