Wide angle lenses are popular for landscape photography because they allow you to capture more of the scene in your photograph. This makes them perfect for capturing sweeping landscapes and dramatic scenes. In this roundup, we take a look at the best Canon wide angle lenses for landscape photography.
Our Top Picks At A Glance
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each product with another and allow you to choose the best one.
Top 10 Best Canon Wide Angle Lens For Landscape You Should Go For In 2022
- LENS ATTACHMENT: Easily screws on to the front of your lens, and instantly expands the field of view for breathtaking wide-angle photography. Features a detachable macro lens for extremely high-resolution close-ups of small objects.
- LENS COMPATIBILITIES: Popular 58MM Lens models including Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM, Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM, Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM, Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM, Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM, Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM, Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR, Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8G, Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G, Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/4-5.6 R, Panasonic Lumix G X Vario 12-35mm f/2.8 II, Fujifilm XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS II
- CAMERA MODELS: Canon EOS Rebel T7 T7i T6i T6 T6s T5i T5 T4i T3i T100 SL3 SL2 SL1 90D 80D 77D 70D 1100D 700D 650D 600D 550D 7D Mark II 6D Mark II 5DS 5D Mark II 1D Mark II M3 M5 M6 M10 M50 M100 M200 R RP
- NOTE: PLEASE VERIFY YOUR CAMERA'S LENS THREAD SIZE BEFORE ORDERING. This Wide-Angle is compatible with 58MM lenses only. Lens sizes vary regardless of camera brand or model. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a ''Ø'' (diameter) symbol. For example: Ø58 = 58mm lens thread size.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Backed by Our 90-Day Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Ultra wide-angle 14mm lens with an approximately 90° angle of view using an APS-C camera, for dramatic effects
- Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 0.9' (28 cm) for enhanced close-up shots. Lens includes a built-in petal-type lens hood.Do not soak the lens in water, and avoid water splashing onto the lens
- Maximum Diameter: 3.4”(87mm). Aperture Range: F2.8 to F22
- Focal Length: 14mm. Mounts : Canon: FE14M-C, Nikon AE: FE14AF-N. Pentax K: FE14M-P. Sony α: FE14M-S, Fuji X: FE14M-FX, Samsung NX: FE14M-NX, Sony E: FE14M-E, Four Thirds: FE14M-O, Micro 4/3: FE14M-MFT, Canon AE : AE14M-C
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 11–22mm f/4–5.6
- Lens Construction: 12 elements in 9 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 102°10'–63°30'
- Focus Adjustment: AF with full-time manual
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.49 ft./0.15m.Circular aperture (7 blades) helps deliver beautiful, soft backgrounds..Maximum magnification of 0.30x at the telephoto end
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number
- Full-time manual focus permits critical focusing precision, even in AF mode. Help provide excellent color balance
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Nano Crystal coating system (n's) for increased light transmission and reduced internal Reflections
- Maximum diameter: 3. 43 inches (87mm). fast F28 maximum aperture + close-focusing to 95 inches = maximum versatility in all shooting conditions
- Optimized for excellent optical quality and true ultra-wide 106 Degree edge to edge coverage with Canon APS-C sensor digital cameras
- Utilizes 3 high precision (2 aspherical + 1 ED) Lens elements for superior image quality
- Inner focusing system (if) – length doesn't change and front element does not rotate – keeps integrated petal-type lens hood properly oriented
- 17 40 millimeter ultra wide angle zoom lens with f/4 maximum aperture for Canon SLR Cameras. Diagonal angle of view 104° 57° 30'
- 3 aspherical lens elements and super UD glass element create superior optics in all conditions, Closest focusing distance: 0.9 feet
- Powerful ring type ultrasonic monitor (USM) produces fast and silent autofocusing, Focuses as close as 11 inches, supports screw in 77 millimeter filters or up to 3 gel filters. Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques
- Suitable for Wedding/Nature Photography, Weather resistant construction, Water and Dust Resistant, measures 3.3 inches in diameter, 1 year warranty
- Purchase this product between May 1, 2016 and July 30, 2016 and get 13 months of free damage protection from Canon. The product must be registered within 30 days of the purchase date to be eligible
- 58mm .43X Wide Angle Lens for Canon Rebel T3, T3i, T5, T5i, T6, T6i, T7i, EOS 80D, EOS 77D Cameras with Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II, IS STM Lens
- 2-in-1 This wide angle lens features a detachable macro lens for close-up, high detail photography. Attach the macro portion to your standard lens to take sharp pictures as close as 50mm from the subject.
- Professional High Definition: PHD Lens reduces glass flare and ghosting caused by reflections
- This wide angle lens attaches to most cameras, camcorders and lenses with 40.5mm filter threads.
- Wide-Angle Lens expertly captures interiors, architecture, and landscapes.
- Ultra wide angle 16mm lens
- Focal Length: 16mm, Minimum Focusing Distance : 7.9 inches (0.2m)
- Large f/2.0 aperture for low light photography and night street shooting
- Designed for cameras with cropped APS-C image sensors, Includes Removable lens hood and takes 77mm filters
- Available for Canon EOS, Nikon, Sony Alpha, Pentax, Micro 4/3, Sony E-Mount, Canon M, Fuji X, and Samsung NX.Optical Construction: 13 Glass
- The higher and straighter the blue lines, the better the contrast
- Lens not Zoomable
- Prime wide-angle lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 19.2mm, making it ideally suited for architectural and landscape subjects.
- Fast f/2.0 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements and two aspherical elements reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions in order to produce sharper images.
- Lens Not Attached : MANUAL LENS need you to enable "M mode " or "Release without lens" in the setting of camera
- Fixed focal length 25mm,Wide angle lens. Maximum aperture of 1.8-16 delivers smooth bokeh,fit Close-up/portrait photo photography.
- Lens construction is 7 elements in 5 groups, multi-layer coatings.
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.25m, APS-C Visual angle:diagonal 61° horizontal 50° vertical 35°
- For Canon EF-M mount cameras with APS-C. Metal body, lightweight and portable.
Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Canon Wide Angle Lens For Landscape
Before choosing a canon wide angle lens for landscape, you should take the following considerations into account.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best Canon wide angle lens for landscape may vary depending on the specific needs of the particular case. However, some similar lenses may work well for other genres of photography, such as close up and portrait shots. If you’re looking for a lens that will give you great detail and color while reducing light noise, a wide angle lens is the best way to go. Note that a wide angle lens can also be used fordiagrams or low-light photography, so it’s not just limited to use in landscapes. If you’re looking for a lens that will give you high image quality and to use them in various types of photos (/trees/ Railroads/ etc.), a telephoto lens is a better option.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Is A Wide-Angle Lens Good For Landscape?
A wide-angle lens is great for landscape because it can take a wide perspective. It can show a map with all of the way around it.
What Is A Good Canon Lens For Landscape?
A good Canon lens for landscape is the new EOS M Humidifilmemagorg catchingance.
Is The Canon 24Mm Lens Good For Landscape?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on the needs of the landscape photo. However, some if not all landscapes with a large area to be photographed are prepared with a wide angle lens. This is due to the fact that an area can beviewed in several directions while also being observationally safe from view on a rural farm.
Is 16Mm Wide Enough For Landscape?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the 168mm width of a mainframe camera monitor may not be suitable for a landscape photo. However, 16mm wide for a landscape photo may be appropriate.
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best canon wide angle lens for landscape would vary depending on the individual’s specific situation and use case. However, some of the most popular and powerful Canon wide angle lenses for landscape photography include the Écolebadien Mauna Kea (MUSTAKKAL), Ecoland Mauna Kea (MIGHTON) and PāRoaminga Pō Dictionary (N/A).