A telephoto lens is a type of photographic lens that is designed to provide a long focal length in a compact package. Telephoto lenses are often used for sports and wildlife photography, where the photographer needs to be able to get close to the subject while maintaining a reasonable degree of separation. Nikon offers a number of telephoto lenses in its lineup, including the AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR lens.
Here Are Our Top 10 70 300Mm Lens For Nikon At A Glance
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best 70 300mm lens for nikon and choose the one you like the most.
10 Best 70 300Mm Lens For Nikon People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- Super Integrated Coating Pulse; Stepping Motor AF System; Access Lens Settings in Camera Menu; Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Fully compatible models: D5600, D5500, D5300*, D3400, D3300*, D500 and later models (*Firmware update may be required). Compatible models with limited functions: D5, D810 series, Df, D750, D7200, D7100, D5200, Nikon 1 series with the FT1. Incompatible models: D4 series, D3 series, D2 series, D1 series, D800 series, D700, D610, D600, D300 series, D200, D100, D7000, D5100, D5000, D90, D80, D70 series, D3200, D3100, D3000, D60, D50, D40 series, film cameras.
- 70-300mm super-telephoto zoom power brings faraway subjects within reach. Capture sports, wildlife, concerts, landmarks and more with phenomenal clarity and precision
- Superb optics and telephoto field of view are great for stills and HD video. Ultra-fast, near silent autofocus powered by a new pulse motor (utilizing stepping motors)
- Made of high quality ABS material, reversible design allows you to mount the hood in reverse for compact storage
- Minimizes flare and ghosting by blocking out stray light
- Protects your lens from accidental impact and the elements
- It replaces Original Nikon HB-77 Lens Hood
- It fits Nikon AF-P DX Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR / Nikon AF-P DX Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED lens
- ✪Compatible with AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED Lens 【NOT for AF-S FX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR Lens, AF FX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4-5.6G ED VR and other lens】 for Nikon D7200 D5600 D5500 D5300 D3500 D3400 D3300 Digital Camera.
- ✪2 Pcs 58mm Generic Lens Cap compatible With all 58mm (Ø58) Lens.Please note that the size of the lens cap depends on the lens model, not the camera model.
- ✪Protects the lens from scratches, moisture, dust and fingerprints when the lens is not in use.
- ✪This 58mm cap feature a front pinch style lens attachment, that does not protrude beyond the cap's diameter, unlike an outside grip style cap, which makes it much easier to attach and detach when a lens hood is mounted.
- ✪Pinch the sides of the cap and snap it into place. Includes lens cap keeper to prevent losses.
- F-mount lens/DX formatfilter-attachment size: 58mm, (p = 075 mm) Maximum Reproduction Ratio: 0.22x. 105-450Mm (35mm equivalent) Aperture range: f/45-63 to F/32
- Nikon VR image stabilization. Access Lens settings in camera menu
- The number of cameras Compatible with both lenses is limited even for compatible cameras, firmware update may be required* Fully compatible Models: D7500, D5600, D5500, D5300*, D3400, D3300*, D500 and later models
- Compatible Models with limited functions: D5, D810 series, DF, D750, D7200, D7100, D5200, Nikon 1 Series with the ft1
- Incompatible models: D4 series, D3 series, D2 series, D1 series, D800 series, D700, D610, D600, D300 series, D200, D100, D7000, D5100, D5000, D90, D80, D70 series, D3200, D3100, D3000, D60, D50, D40 series, film cameras
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com
- F-Mount Lens/DX Format 105-450mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4.5-6.3 to f/32 One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- Super Integrated Coating Pulse Stepping Motor AF System
- Nikon VR Image Stabilization Access Lens Settings in Camera Menu Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- 70 300mm telephoto zoom lens with f/4.5 5.6 maximum aperture for Nikon digital SLR cameras
- Internal Focus (IF) system provides fast and quiet autofocusing; 4.9 feet Minimum focus range, Focal Length Range : 70 300 mm.Two focus modes are available — M/A and M
- Vibration Reduction (VRII) minimizes effects of camera shake to produce sharper images
- 2 Extra Low Dispersion (ED) glass elements delivers super contrast and resolution performance
- Lens, frond and real cap, HB 36 Hood and CL 1022 Pouch / Packaging type : White box(Bulk Packaging)
- F-mount lens/DX Format -- 105-450mm (35mm equivalent)
- Aperture range: f/4.5-6.3 to f/32 -- one extra-low dispersion element
- Super integrated coating -- Pulse stepping motor AF system
- Nikon VR image stabilization -- rounded 7-blade diaphragm
- Replacement for Nikon HB-77 hood
- Designed to prevent unwanted stray light from entering the lens.
- Ensures no problems with vignetting or motor functions.
- Fits Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR and Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED
- No vignetting will be caused with the hood on
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Model Number: JAB73601
- Country of origin:- Thailand
- Package Dimensions : 9.8L x 9.6W x 7.8H (centimeters)
- By reducing the amount of non-essential light falling onto the front lens element, lenses can better achieve their optimum optical performance, producing more saturated images
- JJC LH-77 replaces NIKON HB-77 lens hood
- No vignetting will be caused with the hood on
- Reversible for easy storage - will not affect the use of lens cap
- Blocks stray light from entering the lens - extra protection from accidental impact
- JJC LH-77 Lens Hood is for Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR and AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED lens
What To Look For Before Buying Best 70 300Mm Lens For Nikon
Before choosing a 70 300mm lens for nikon, you should take the following considerations into account.
Aperture priority lens is one of the best features of this lens. This means that the lens will change its aperture based on the opening and closing speed of the camera. This allows you to create images that are consistent in size and quality. The zoom range is around 10-800mm. The lens is made out of plastic and has a black body. The lens barrel is white and has a black grip. The lens also has a black focus ring and a black button for turning it off. The card reader on this lens is also great because you can use it with a normal card. This makes it easier for you to use the camera on long shoots. The camera still functions perfectly fine. Overall, the NP3lfs is a great zoom for photography that goes beyond the paleaxisM
Related Frequently Asked Questions
What Is A Nikon 70-300Mm Lens Good For?
A Nikon 70-300mm lens is a great choice for anyone looking for a high- Benn, digital, or physical media camera. It can handle very low light conditions well, and is versatile enough to shoot in a variety of stills and video applications.
Is It Worth Buying 70-300Mm Lens?
The price for a 70-300mm lens is likely to be a bit more than the price of a 300mm lens, but it is not going to be as high as some of the other options. The range of this lens is gigantic, so it will be worth investing in.
How Much Is The Nikon 70-300?
The Nikon 70-300 is a medium telephoto lens that can shooting Anchorage, Alaska to Fotossil Arash and back. It takes “M
How Far Can A 70-300Mm Lens Shoot?
A 70-300mm lens can shoot up to 300mm.
solar There are a few different 70 300mm lens OK for Nikon Solarmount cameras, but our top option is the 300mm f/4.5-8.3. This lens has a lot of get-up-and-leave action going for it, giving you great flexibility in terms of your shooting plan and general composition. It’s also one of the best values for the price, given its low mindframe and lack of metal construction.