The Cummins B series engine is a family of inline-four and V6 diesel engines. The B series engine was introduced in 1994 and is still in production. There are two generations of the B series engine. The first generation of the B series engine was introduced in 1994 and was produced until 2002. The second generation of the B series engine was introduced in 2002 and is still in production.
Which Are The Best Oil For 6.7 L Cummins From Our Choice
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best oil for 6.7 l cummins and choose the one you like the most.
10 Best Oil For 6.7 L Cummins People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- Standard Replacement Oil Filter
- It offers dependability and reliability that meets the OEM oil filtration specifications.
- It has a fluted shell that simplifies removal from underneath.
- It contains Cellulose Filter Media for containment removal.
- Oil Wrench For Ram One Oil Filter Wrench Made in Aluminum
- Fits Oem Mopar Oil Filter And After Market Brands, Pentadecagon (15 Sided Polygon) Shaped Filter. ( 3 1/2" Inner Diameter)
- Designed To Give You Easy Access To Fit Dodge Ram Oil Filter
- Orange Powder Coating
- 2004 Dodge Ram 1500 Pickup 2005 - 2016 Dodge Ram 2500 Pickup 2006 - 2016 Dodge Ram 3500 Pickup 2008 - 2016 Dodge Ram 4500/5500 Chassis
- 1.Material: Our material is aluminum alloy. lifelong Always use. Does not deform. No debris fell off. Does not age. (Caution ！！！ The plastic material will age and deform. Debris will fall off. It will damage the oil filter and the engine)
- 2.SAvoid oil spills: Cummins Oil Filter Plug for Dodge Ram trucks seals oil in the filter during removal and installation, helping you avoid messy spills and making oil changes easier.
- 3.Seals tight to filter: Simply thread the tool into the top of the filter until it securely seals in place, keeping oil inside the filter regardless of what angle you have to hold it at to get it in or out of the engine compartment.
- 4.Handle design: Our t-handle design makes it easy to install or remove the oil filter, and gives you a secure grip when reaching into tight spaces in the engine compartment.
- 5.Commitment: Any questions. Please contact us. Lifetime replacement. Unconditional refund.
- FUEL FILTER WATER SEPARATOR KIT - Fuel filter water separator set including fuel filter & fuel/water separator filter & oil filter, removes 99.8% of particles 5 microns or larger. Helps prevent stalling, poor starting and potential engine failure.
- FIT THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES - 6.7 Cummins Fuel filter water separator kit for 6.7L Cummins L6 Diesel, including 2019 2020 2021 Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500 6.7L Cummins Diesel models.
- REPLACE PART NUMBERS - Fuel filter replace 68157291AA, fuel/water separator filter replace 68436631AA, oil filter replace 5083285AA. Commonly found on 2019, 2020, 2021 Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500 pickup with 6.7L Cummins diesel engine.
- OEM DESIGN & DIRECT FIT - Quality materials & advanced technology used, meets or exceeds OEM standards. Even though this is not a genuine Mopar fuel filter, but it works even better and lasts longer. Save yourself times and money by replacing 6.7 Cummins fuel filter kit yourself.
- WHAT YOU'LL GET - 1 Fuel Filter & 1 Fuel/Water Separator Filter & 1 Oil Filter & 12 Months Warranty. If you have any problem with our fuel filter, feel free to contact us, we will sort things out together.
- REPLACEMENT - Fuel Filter Water Separator and Oil Filter Set - Protecting the fuel system and the engine from harmful particles, helps to prolong the life of your vehicle.
- FITMENT - 2013-2018 Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500 6.7L Turbo Diesel Engines
- REPLACES PART # 68197867AB，33183，G7740，PFB55412，GF819，G6597，BF7719，WF10112 ; 68065608AA，680616344AA，FS53000，FFS20089，MO608，DF99085，WF10112，FF1279，BF46031，MO867，L6806F，33255，DF401-AD，WF10255NP，FF1199，PF9870，FS5110 PTC 43GF，EX43 ; 5083285AA,3949561,LF16035,LF3972
- HIGH QUALITY - Made of High Quality & Durable Material.Tested & certified to meet or exceed OEM quality standards.The price is only a small part of the dealer!
- WARRANTY - This Fuel Filter Water Separator and Oil Filter Set comes complete with 6 Months warranty.Worry-Free Return And Refund Policy, Buy with Confidence!
- One Oil Filter Wrench
- Designed to give you easy access to fit Dodge Ram Oil filter
- Fits OEM Mopar Oil Filter 05083285AA MO285 and Pentadecagon (15 sided polygon) shaped filters
- Machine milled out of aluminum, Oil Filter NOT included
- Oil filter plug tool fit Dodge Ram 2500 3500 Cummins 2013-2019 5.7L 6.4L 6.7L Turbo Diesel, essential tool for oil change,made of high-quality Aluminum alloy, durable
- Included components: Comes with housing
- MATETIAL: Ibetter oil filter plugs are made from POM plastic which is a special material for auto parts manufacturing. It's very durable, so you don't have to worry about it breaking. Maybe. It is used to plug the oil filter when changing oil on 2013-2017 Dodge ram Cummins 2500/3500 heavy-duty trucks.
- FIT FOR: Dodge 2500 or 3500 cummins diesel engines. This oil change tool seals to filters on 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, dodge ram cummins diesel engines.
- USED FOR: Threads into the filter for a secure seal so the filter can be removed from the tight space without spilling oil. The tool also allows the technician to pre-lube the filter before installation.
- EASY TO USE: T-handle makes removal and installation easier.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL:Original Italy Ahlstrom 3 layers filter paper, made of synthetic fiber, results in 99% higher efficiency at 4 micron, higher filter rating than 5 or 10 micron filter,effectively separate oil and water, protects your vehicle's fuel system from contaminants, such as: dirt, rust, and paint particles;
- LONGER LIFE SPAN: The imported material from Italy has a filtration efficiency of 99%, 3 layers,results in higher dust holding capacity than ordinary 1-2 layers, and longer life span, it needs to be replaced only after driving for an average of for 20,000-40,000 miles. Cummins diesel fuel filter kit contains everything you need to replace a fuel filter on your vehicle;
- DODGE RAM FUEL FILTER FITMENT: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Dodge Ram 2500, 3500, 4500, 5500 6.7L Turbo Diesel Engines;
- REPLACE PART NUMBER: ①68197867AA Water Separator: 68197867AB, 33183, G7740, PFB55412, GF819, G6597, BF7719, WF10112; ②68157291AA Fuel Filter: 68065608AA, 680616344AA, FS53000, FFS20089, MO608, DF99085, WF10112, FF1279, BF46031, MO867, L6806F, 33255, DF401-AD, WF10255NP, FF1199, PF9870, FS53000 PTC GF401EX, FS43255, CS11037 , 4947561; ③5083285AA Oil filter:3949561, LF16035, LF3972, LF3349, 57620, PH3976A, LF608, 57620MP, 8-57620, 67620;
- CERTIFICATES AND WARRANTY: Germany TUV IATF16949, ISO14001, OHSAS18001; USA Standard: Passed SAE1839 Standard Society of Automotive Enginess; 6 Months warranty. We will provide the best after-sales service. If you are not satisfied with the quality of our products after purchase, we will solve the problem in time.
- ✪Material: aluminum alloy. lifelong Always use. Does not deform. No debris fell off. Does not age.
- ✪SAvoid oil spills: Cummins Oil Filter Plug for Dodge Ram trucks seals oil in the filter during removal and installation, helping you avoid messy spills and making oil changes easier.
- ✪Seals tight to filter: Simply thread the tool into the top of the filter until it securely seals in place, keeping oil inside the filter regardless of what angle you have to hold it at to get it in or out of the engine compartment.
- ✪Handle design: Our t-handle design makes it easy to install or remove the oil filter, and gives you a secure grip when reaching into tight spaces in the engine compartment.
- ✪Commitment: Any questions. Please contact us. Lifetime replacement. Unconditional refund.
Criteria You Should Consider Before Purchasing The Best Oil For 6.7 L Cummins
Before choosing a oil for 6.7 l cummins, you should take the following considerations into account.
The best oil for 6.7 l cummins is sorts by weight. It is often easier to navigate through sites with a eye-for-item pricing structure. Some of our favorites include those from Jiffy Lube and Peddle. For larger items that might require more than one item, we recommend local shop. We recommend the products from Peddle and Jiffy Lube. If you have a sports car, we recommend the products from Peddle and Jiffy Lube. We also suggest products from these two companies if you have a car that doesn’t have a oil pan: We recommend products from these two companies if you have a car that doesn’t have a oil pan: We recommend products from these two companies if you have a sports car:
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Should I Use Synthetic Oil 6.7 Cummins?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the use of synthetic oil can vary depending on the specific SUV. However, one main factor that should be considered when decide which oil to use is the type of engine it is driving.
What Kind Of Oil Does A Ram 2500 6.7 Take?
A RAM 2500 6.7 takes unleaded gasoline, and it is not recommended to use unleaded gasoline in a RAM 2500 6.7.
What Oil Does A Cummins Diesel Take?
A Cummins diesel engine (as well as other engines made by Cummins) uses a mixture of gasoline and air to run. This mixture isanical coolant and air mix. The air mix is forced through the engine by an Airain® Wanlo throat specialist. The gasoline mixture tries to heat up and, because of this, the air mix must cool the engine before it can run.
How Much Oil Does 6.7 Cummins Take?
Cummins engines usually emit a sound like that of a fan sterically pushing air. This is caused by the air/fuel mixture detonating in the engine’s within the shut-down Probability after Image step of the thermal cycle. The air/fuel mixture then sees use in the control unit as it heateds and detonates again. This process can last for up to 6.7 hours on an open fire, or 12 hours with a closed fire.
The best oil for 6.7 l cummins is the Lacoste Airelle. It is a high quality oil that has been specifically made to meet the needs of vehicles with a 6.7 l or more capacity. It is also non-toxic and gentle on the skin.