The Dodge Transmission has been in production for over 100 years and is one of the most popular transmissions on the market. It is known for its durability and performance.
Which Are The Best Dodge Transmission From Our Choice
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each item with another and allow you to choose the best one.
Top 10 Best Dodge Transmission You Should Go For In 2022
- EASY TO READ :Clear marks on the metal tip promise easy-to-read oil levels.
- OE part number: 9336; Cross Ref: 8863B, 9336, 9336A, 917-327 42RLE, NAG1, 45RFE, 62TE.
- USING: Insert dipstick into transmission fill tube until the tool bottoms out and then pull out, read fluid level. Don't stay dipstick in the car. DO NOT leave tool inside the dip stick tube when finished with level check.
- THE BEST PRICE & QUALITY: Reasonable price with OEM quality, saves your dollars from dealer.
- WHAT YOU'LL GET: 1x dipstick+1x manual instructions, Place order with 100% confidence, we provide 1 click refund for our valued customers in 3month. If you encounter a problem, please do not cause it, please contact me directly.
- PERMANENT : Locking - Stays in vehicle -Check Hot or Cold
- REPLACES : "Cap Sealed" Automatic Trans ( Vehicles that originally came without a dipstick)
- ENGINES : 3.5 / 3.6 V6 Includes dipstick, locking cap and o-ring.
- FEATURES : New / Direct Plug-In / No Modifications / 5 Year Warranty
- VEHICLES : 300C, Challenger, Charger, Magnum with 3.5/3.6L V6 with NAG1/W5A580 5 Speed Trans. Please use Amazon fitment to verify this is for your vehicle.
- Now, 3mirrors New Dipsticks are upgraded design that adds grids between the scales, making the fluid stick to the dipstick easily. More Clear marks for a better, easier, and more accurate reading. It definitely outperforms any other similar product! The package comes with detailed manual instructions, No worries. You can also download the PDF from Technical Specification.
- The Transmission Dipsticks are Replacement for Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram VW Volkswagen, 3.5 2.4 3.3 62TE CVT 2.0 4.0 4.7 3.0 6.4 3.6 3.7, 1.8 2.7 3.8 5.7 2.0 3.3 6.1 L LITER.
- Refer OE: 8863B, 9336,9336A, 917-327 42RLE, NAG1,45RFE, 62TE; LX R/T SXT ST SE C/V SRT8 X ATX LIMITED.
- Insert into dipstick tube until the tool bottoms out, please note that this tool will be longer than the tube itself. Remove and check fluid level and DO NOT leave the tool inside, the dipstick tube when finished with the level check. Easy to wipe.
- Newly manufacturing, designed and manufactured by the high-quality plastic handle, Stainless Steel dipstick body, and three-dimensional grid combination. Make sure this part suits your vehicle by checking your Year, Make, Model, and Engine before ordering. Buy with confidence from 3mirrors Brand Professional Auto Seller! Just contact us if you have any questions!
- COMPATIBLE with Chrysler Town & Country 3.6L 2011-2015, Town & Country 3.8L 2008-2010, 200 3.6L 2011-2014, Sebring 2.4L 2007-2010, Town & Country 4.0L 2008-2010, 200 2.4L 2014, Sebring 2.7L 2008, Sebring 3.5L 2007-2010
- [cont.] Town & Country 3.3L 2010 | Dodge Grand Caravan 3.6L 2011-2015, Journey 3.6L 2011-2015, Grand Caravan 3.8L 2008-2010, Journey 3.5L 2009-2010, Avenger 2.4L 2010-2011, Grand Caravan 4.0L 2008-2010, Avenger 3.6L 2011-2014, Avenger 3.5L 2008-2010
- REPLACES FRAM FT1240, WIX 58128, CHRYSLER 68018555 AA
- GREATER TRANSMISSION PROTECTION. High-efficiency media helps protect costly transmission components and maintain optimal performance.
- ECOGARD QUALITY. Manufactured to the highest quality standards for reliable performance and includes proper gasket for trouble-free installation.
- SAME TOOL THE DEALER USES:【For select chrysler dodge jeep vw vehicles】Level Measuring tool Designed to check and adjust ATF fluid on your vehicle. / Allows you to check fluid level without going to the Dealer.
- 【 PREMIUM TOOL 】Allows you to Check Level on 2.7 , 3.5 , 3.6 3.7 , 5.7 , 6.1 , 6.4 Engines that ORIGINALLY CAME WITHOUT A DIPSTICK. without going to the Dealer.
- 【TRANSMISSION / TRANY KIT】Dip stick Tool, Instructions / directions . New o-ring for the sealing Cap
- 【 USE 】Easy To Read light colored scale with clear markings. As with the Genuine Dealer Tool (9336), this dipstick is used to measure the fluid level, and then removed and cap put back on the tube. Directions included will let you check your fluid level Cold or Hot or with a scan tool.
- 【WARRANTY】This Tool has been made to stringent quality standards with a LIFETIME Replacement Warranty
- Fitments: The transmission dipstick can be widely used on Dodge, Jeep to check the transmission fluid level. For more details, please check the fitment in the following products description. Please make sure that this can be used on your vehicle.
- Easy Use: There are clear marks on the dipstick and it can be read easily, With the specific number marks, you will know the level of the transmission fluid. And you can find a digital Instruction in the following technical specification. It will guide you how to use it.
- Replace OE #: The transmission dipstick is designed and manufactured with the OE #. The replacement OE part number is 917-327 8863B, 9336, 42RLE, NAG1, 62TE.
- Material: The dipstick is made of high quality steel with good elasticity so that the dipstick can be bent several times and kept in a small place, There is a ring cap on one end to make the tool easy handling and prevent dirty falling inside tank. And the transmission dipstick is totally rust and corrosion resistant.
- Warranty: We offer 30 days free return and 365 days free replacement on this transmission dipstick. If you don’t like it or meet any issues during your usage, feel free ask and we are glad to assists. All we want to do is to make your purchase happy.
- Step-by-Step Solution to Repair, Overhaul or Rebuild of 68RFE
- High Quality Charts Available for Chrysler's 68RFE
- Valve Body Identification, Electrical Diagrams, Wiring Harness Locations
- Assembly, Dis-assembly, Diagnosis, Troubleshooting, Electronic Controls & Operation
- Very Detailed Explanation For Easy Repair
- INSTRUCTIONS INCLUDED – so you can accurately mantain and monitor fluid level without going to the Dealership.
- EASY TO READ – Clear marks on the metal tip promise easy-to-read oil levels
- REFERENCE PART NO – 9336, 8863B, 9336, 9336A, 917-327 42RLE, NAG1, 45RFE, 62TE
- MEASUREMENTS – Transmission Oil Dipstick measures 52” (1321mm) long
- CAUTION – Please note that this is not an engine oil dipstick. It is a transmission oil dipstick and is not designed to be left inside the vehicle. It is only a measuring tool and should be removed once a proper measurement has been taken
- DIPSTICK TUBE TOP / CAP
- Prevent Abrasives, Corrosive Moisture and Other Harmful Contaminants from Entering the Vehicle
- Made of High Quality Material
- Resists Fatigue Failure
- Highly Durable and Reliable
- Applies to 1998-2000 Chrysler 42RE/44RE/46RE/47R Models
How To Choose The Best Dodge Transmission
Not every dodge transmission comes with the same specifications & price. So, you should choose the one that will serve your purpose and save your wallet.
Dodge Transmissions There are many different Dodge transmissions available, but some of the more popular and reliable warranties and ratings are listed below. If you find a transmission that is not listed above has a good rating or has any flaws that can be seen as problems, we would be happy to chat about that! All Dodge transmitters come with a warranty, which is listed in the product information section below. This warranties the quality of the transmission cover. If you’re looking for a dodge transmission to start with, we recommend checking out our top-rated products!
Related Frequently Asked Questions
What Brand Transmission Does Dodge Use?
Dodge uses the brand transmission for a variety of reasons, including how it has long been their electronics company’s marketing strategy to get more cars made with the brand name on the front, and to promote its products as being different from other automakers. The strategy works well when people know that Dodge makes new and different cars, and is diverse in its offered product range.
Do Dodge Have Transmission Problems?
Dodge has no problems with their transmissions.
Are Dodge Transmissions Good?
Dodge transmissions are a type of transmission that are used on certain make and models of cars. They are made from lightweight materials and are usually blue or black in color.
Are Dodge Trucks Known For Transmission Problems?
Yes, Dodge cars and trucks are known for their transmission problems.
Dodge vehicles have a variety of different dodge transmission models to choose from. The best dodge transmission for your specific car will depend on many factors, such as your needs and preferences.