Skateboard wheels are an important component of a skateboard. They provide the ride, speed and grip for the skateboard. Skateboarders often experiment with different wheel sizes, durometers and shapes to find the best combination for their skating style.
Here Are Our Top 10 Skateboard Wheels At A Glance
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each item with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best Skateboard Wheels People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- Bones Rough Riders Runners Skateboard Wheels 80a Black 56mm
- Price is for a set of four wheels.
- 56mm height diameter, 80a hardness rating.
- Perfect for rougher terrain with Bones revolutionary formula to get you there safer and faster.
- High quality urethane and flatspot resistence from one of our most popular choices of wheel brands.
- Spitfire F4 Classics Wheels Set Silver Swirl 54m/99D
- WHEEL SIZE - 52mm diameter x 32mm width. The bearings are already installed, and its size is 22mm x 8mm.
- GOOD MATERIAL - made of high quality PU with great rebound around 80%. SPORTYOUTH 95A hardness wheel is perfect to slide fast & smooth while featuring a grippy edge that helps going downhill. Chrome steel 608RS ABEC-9 bearings also for high speed.
- 95A HARDNESS - durometer 95A, hard wheels built to last and work well on different surfaces. It can be using all ground, ledges, ramps, sidewalk, gaps, rails, smooth concrete and more. Also ideal for beginners when playing short longboard or cruising.
- SKATE WHEELS FOR TRICKS - these wheels with high speed bearings are perfect for street tricks. Suitable for squares, skate bowls, U-shaped pools and asphalt roads, extremely on skate park terrain. Also favored by most freestyle skaters because of their light weight (around 300g).
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE - Wheels, bearings and spacers are all prebuilt. Pack contains 4 pcs wheels, 8pcs 608RS ABEC-9 bearings, 4pcs spacers; color black.
- GET TRICKS FASTER: With Skater Trainers, you will learn ollies, kickflips, and more in no time! Our Skate trainer accessories simply stretch over your wheels and stop them from rolling so you can focus on the steps of the trick without worrying about rolling or falling. You can practice more, FALL LESS, get your CONFIDENCE UP, and develop some MUSCLE MEMORY. Once you have it down, take the Skater Trainers off and do your newly learned tricks for real, rolling on the pavement in your element.
- THE perfect Stocking Stuffers for Teen Boys, Kids Ages 8-12, Tweens, Teens, Men, Adults, Girls, or Anyone. A great CHRISTMAS GIFT to go with Skateboards for Kids ages 6-12 and Teenagers. Impress your friends with new tricks. Be the next Tony Hawk Pro Skater or reclaim your previous glory faster and safer. As important as Helmets, knee pads, elbow pads, or wrist guards - Skater Trainers are skateboard accessories perfect for anyone's tool kit. Cruz with Santa with confidence.
- THEY REALLY WORK: Recommended by top Skate Instructors, PARENTS, and SKATERS just like you. Check out our awesome reviews! We have quickly become THE WORLDS TOP SKATEBOARD ACESSORIES for learning tricks. Many people are SKEPTICAL at first because this is new patented equipment, but once they get their order, they are excited to see fast progress. Skateboarding is all about confidence, which you can build with Skater Trainers. "Where was this when I was a kid" is something we almost always hear.
- FITS ALMOST ANY SKATEBOARD WHEELS: Skater Trainers are durable, easy-to-use, and work on standard trick skateboards, penny, cruiser boards, old school decks, and even most longboards. Fits 48mm-70mm wheel diameter, with 52mm, 53mm, 54mm being the most common trick wheels. They stretch over your wheels EASY and are also very TOUGH. By using quality materials, our trick trainers are one-of-a-kind and the best gifts for any skater. Sold with in a SET OF 4 parts. Stocking Stuffers.
- PERFECT FOR ALL AGES: Beginners love how fast they can learn tricks with Skater Trainers. TEENS can impress their friends with their cool new tricks, and ADULT skaters who are getting back on the board after a long break can focus on safety without sacrificing the fun. PARENTS love them because they can now help their kids 6-12 learn tricks without worrying (and maybe even learn a few on their own). Teens, Adults, Kids ages 6-12, ages 8-12, boys, girls, Aliens….ANYONE.
- Spitfire 52mm Bighead Skateboard wheels with Bones Reds Bearings. The two most staple items in skateboarding are combined here for your buying pleasure.
- GREAT WHEELS FOR TRICKS: These skateboard wheels with high-quality bearings are designed for doing street tricks, with a bit of extra momentum on the ramps. When doing board tricks you want small lightweight wheels that won't weigh the board down. When you want to get speed on ramps, bigger wheels are the way to go. 54mm wheels are the middle ground between 52mm street wheels and 58mm vert wheels. You get some of speed without loosing the lightness.
- SMOOTH GRIND OR SLIDE: These 100A skate wheels give you a smooth and stable grind on rails or coping, or a nice slide when you power slide on flat. They won't get stuck when grinding a ledge the way soft wheels do. 100a hardness makes them more forgiving when sliding.
- PRODUCT DETAILS: The wheel size of 54 mm (2.1 inches) in diameter and 32 mm (1.3 inches) in thickness, and 20mm (0.78 inches) of contact, comes with steel bearings, bearing sleeves, and spacers. ABEC-7 Bearings will stand up to the wear and tear of impact and use. High-quality Polyurethane makes these 52mm skateboard wheels more durable and wear-resistant. They won’t get flat spots from sliding the way cheap wheels do. They will last you for a very long time.
- SUITED TO SMOOTH SURFACES: 100A durometer count wheels are designed for cement skate parks, smooth concrete, and bowls. They will not provide any buffering against bumps. Perfect replacement wheels for experienced riders or new wheels for beginners. These wheels will fit on all standard skateboard and longboard trucks. However they are designed specifically for regular 28 - 32 inches long skateboards.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: Our customer satisfaction is a high priority. we always stand by the quality of our skate board wheels. Rip it up!
- DESIGNED FOR LONGBOARDS SKATEBOARDS & CRUISERS - 60mm of USA Made ‘B-Type’ Formula, designed and manufactured in California. The unique ‘buttery’ high-rebound polyurethane provides a fast and smooth riding experience
- CRUISE OVER ROCKS, CRACKS & DEBRIS smoothly and quickly with the softer 81a Urethane. Perfect for cruising, dancing or freeriding. Don't let stones or sticks slow you down as you are riding your board
- DUMP THANE - Each wheel comes SlidePrepped (TM) for massive urethane lines. The rounded lips break in the wheels progressively and allow for consistent slides all the way to the core. You can easily see how far you slid at your favorite freeride spot
- PREDICTABLE SLIDES & EVEN WEAR - The Centerset urethane fiberglass core gives maximum strength and predictable slides throughout the entire life of the wheel
- 60MM SET OF 4 WHEELS - Diameter = 60mm, Width = 40mm, Durometer = 81a, Contact Patch = 35mm, Core = Centerset (50%). 65mm and 70mm Tinder Wheels are also available. Check out our storefront for more gear
- [SIZE] Freedare skateboard wheels with bearings are 54mm 90A polyurethane material. The size of wheel is 54mm (diameter) * 36mm (width). The bearing is 22mm * 8mm, which have been installed on wheels.
- [APPLICATIONS] The 54mm wheels are suitable for beginners when playing short longboard or cruising. It can be using all ground, ramps, sidewalk, smooth concrete or asphalt.
- [STRONG QUALITY] Freedare 90A hardness PU material is perfect durable, stable, quiet. It slides fast and smooth, it also features a grippy edge that helps going downhill.
- [GREAT WHEELS FOR TRICKS] The premium wheels with high quality bearings help you do street tricks very well. It’s also favored by most freestyle skaters because of their light weight. The wheels come with designed package as a gift for your family or friends.
- [BEST PRICE AND SERVICE] We provide you high performance products as well as the best price. We offer a 6-month warranty on all complete wheels. We sincerely appreciate you like all our products.
- 100mm x 65mm all-terrain longboard wheels
- Cast with 78a super-high-rebound urethane for unparalleled speed
- Perfect addition to any long boarder's quiver
- Add off-road capabilities to your existing longboards
- Ride sidewalks and pavement hard packed dirt or short grass
What To Look For Choosing The Best Skateboard Wheels
Take the following considerations into account to choose the best skateboard wheels that meets your needs.
Skateboards are a great choice for those looking for an affordable and high-quality option. While there are many different skateboards available, some of the most popular and reliable brands are: Eve’s Rose /HTInk Skateboards Hexley Skateboards Kihne Skateboards Ooze Boards
Related Frequently Asked Questions
Do Skateboard Wheels Really Matter?
Skateboarding is a fun experience that can be enjoyed by all, but it is important to keep your wheels in good condition as they can suffer fromlost efficiency and evenRolleston Road Indoor Skating Skatepark, consisting of snowflakes which may be customer’s hair, particularly on the top of the wheel.
Are 54Mm Skateboard Wheels Good For Tricks?
54mm skateboard wheels are a type of skateboard that are designed to be even smaller in size. They are designed to be more lightweight and easier to control than traditional skateboards.
Do Any Wheels Fit A Skateboard?
No wheels fit a skateboard.
What Are Skateboard Wheels Called?
A skateboard wheel is a wheel made of plastic, metal, or rubber, that is used to support the body of a skateboarder.
What are the best skateboard wheels?