Equestrian spurs are a type of spur used by horse riders. They are designed to provide better control and communication with the horse when riding. Equestrian spurs can be made from a variety of materials, including metal, plastic, or leather.
Which Are The Best Equestrian Spurs From Our Choice
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best equestrian spurs and choose the one you like the most.
10 Best Equestrian Spurs You Should Consider In 2022
- 【Unique Decoration】Stainless steel smooth design, simple appearance and easy to match. Made of stainless steel, not easy to rust, strong and durable, and can be used for a long time.cowboy spurs for men and straps
- 【Style】West cowboy spurs style, can used with spurs belt can maintain good sense of control and improve riding.spurs for boots
- 【Delicate Design】With brass swing button, it is convenient to use with strap (not included), and the tail has a wrap‑around spur.spurs for boots men
- 【Fine Workmanship】Small size and portable, easy to install and operate, convenient to use. Lightweight and compact, fine workmanship, provide good usage experience.spurs for boots men western
- 【100% Satisfaction Service】To dispel your concerns, we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and money back. If you are not happy with your purchase, Our customer support would be glad to resolve any of your concerns to your satisfaction!
- Size Ladies
- Never Rusts
- Spur Straps Included
- FINEST ENGLISH LEATHER: Constructed of the finest English leather that is durable, supple, and finished with a polished leather shine.
- EASY TO USE: Classic designed spur straps that are 1/2" Inch wide, tapered end detail making it easy to thread through most English Spurs. Punched Holes are easy to adjust Stainless Steel Buckle closure
- ADJUSTABLE AND COMFORTABLE: Finished with a Stainless steel buckle closure that can adjusted easily for that perfect fit. There are 8 punched holes that are easy to adjust the stainless steel buckle closure. Each punched hole width is 5/8" Inches wide.
- AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLE SIZES: The 15" Inch length is good for children, the 18" Inch length is good for Ladies, and the 20" Inch length is good for Men.
- PREMIUM QUALITY : Each Huntley Equestrian Premium Leather Spur strap has a one-year manufacturer against defects in materials and workmanship.
- ✅ Enhance your leg aids with a spur
- ✅ Humane knob style end provides gentle encouragement
- ✅ Made of stainless steel
- ✅ Nylon straps included
- ✅ Sold as a pair
- Stainless Steel- The stainless steel ball gently rolls along the horse's side to encourage it. 1 Pair stainless steel horse spurs and durable.
- w/Roller Ball- The head with small rotating ball.
- Great Gift- This is the perfect gift for horsemanship lovers.
- Material: stainless steel, Color: silver, Neck size(type 1): 75mm, Neck size(type 2): 68mm.
- Package included: Choice A(type 1) 1 pair x men horse spurs, Choice B(type 2) 1 pair x women horse spurs.
- western spurs.Spur Strap is made of smooth leather lining and pu surface coat, which is good toughness and soft. Size: Approx. 20.5x3.5x1.6cm/8.07x1.38x0.63in.spur straps western
- english spurs.Adjustable metal buckle: solid, durable and not easily to rust or broken. Small roller is easy to adjust.spurs for boots
- cowboy boot spurs.Strap on your boots with these sturdy Leather Single Spur Straps! Perfect for the cowboy or cowgirl in your life, these Leather Spur Straps are sure to keep your spurs strapped on tight. Whether you are getting ready to hit the open trail, or are just trying to hit the open trail, these Leather Single Spur Straps have you covered.spurs straps for boots
- Widely Occasions: You can use western horse spurs on many different occasions, such as riding stables, equestrian competitions, daily practice, school competitions, outdoor horse riding, major festival exhibition competitions, etc., they can help you get a nice result. western spur straps
- We greatly value our customers and want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you aren't happy with your shopping experience or product, we urge you to contact us so we can resolve the issue!western spur straps for men
- MORE SUITABLE FOR MALE RIDERS: Exquisite appearance, not beautiful but also practical, a good gift for dad or boyfriend. It is also a decoration of shoes.
- BRASS BUTTON AND GEAR DESIGNED: Add brass button and gear designed, more beautiful and durable, match with spur belt(not included), more convenient and safe.
- STAINLESS STEEL MATERIAL: Stainless steel material, wear and pressure resistant, can used for a long time. Assist you in better equestrian training. Edges of the gears, smooth, not easy to damage skin of horses and safer.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Small size and portable, easy to install and operate, convenient to use. Professional manufacturing, stable characteristics and high reliability.
- AFTER-SALES SERVICE: We are committed to providing customers with 100% satisfactory products and services. If you have any comments or suggestions, please contact us, we will serve you wholeheartedly.
- Gentle on your horse (especially if you're new to riding with spurs) but effective when used correctly - and no spur marks! They also look great with a black boot and fit nicely.
- Zinc Alloy Western Spurs
- Spur head length: 5cm (including gear)
- If you love your horse you will love these spurs. Very gentle...
- Fantastic quality and workmanship. Worth every penny.
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Thickened PP weaved Spurs Straps
- Material: PP + Alloy Buckle
- Length: approx 45cm
- Thickness: 2mm
- The rear end incorporates a rotating rowel design for easy use and smooth rowel that do not harm the horse.
- Pass commands and actions to horse through the spurs to improve the leg sensitivity of horse, training horse and improve its skills.
- Exquisite workmanship, perfect design, simple and beautiful appearance, both men and women can use.
- Made of zinc alloy, hard and not easy to rust, can be used for a long time.
- Suitable for horse training, equestrian competition, dressage, entertainment, farm, ranch, hunting, etc.
What To Look For Before Buying Best Equestrian Spurs
Before choosing a equestrian spurs, you should take the following considerations into account.
There is no one definitive guide to buying spurs for a horse, but we’ve prepared this brief guide to help make the process as smooth and easier as possible.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
What Is A Spur In Horse Riding?
A spur is a small, steep-sided cave found near the horse’s hooves in the stirrup content and when this is overcome by the stirrups, the horse goes up and off the ground.
Are Spurs Cruel To Horses?
Yes, spurs can be cruel to horses, but this is due to the fact that they are an animal that has been domesticated and is now used as a means ofATTLE.
Does My Horse Need Spurs?
A horse needs fins and hooves to walk on.
Do Riders Still Use Spurs?
Yes, riders still use spurs.
The best equestrian Spur is one that has a high level of performance and durability. The Spur should not require tonocking or other installation; it should be easy to 24/7 and be able to with out any issues. The Spurs should also be easy to clean and maintain.