Chainrings are the rings that attach to a bicycle’s crankset and drive the chain. There are many different sizes and types of chainrings, each designed for a specific purpose.
Our Top Picks At A Glance
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each item with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best Bike Chainrings People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- 🚴♂️- Great Deal, Why price is low? you are buying from factory! affortable on Price (200% lower!), great on Quality, sounds awaresome! It is compatible with any 104bcd crank arm from Shimano, SRAM or FSA, find the Crankset arms in our shop; Much low cost for you to stock some parts and always change, use a new chainring;
- 🎁 - Gift Options, it looks just as a beauty with excellent annodization, You may find it a gift option to your husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, or gift for your kids' bike for back to school gift, Christmas gift, Valentine's day gift, Mother's day or Father's day gift, thanksGiving gift or New year gifts, for mountain bike, fat bike or e-bike;
- 🌟 - Light Well Build, overtime everyone would convert to single round or oval narrow wide chainring, 1x7, 1x8, 1x9, 1x10, 1x11, 1x12 setup, this 104bcd chainrings made by strong T6 alloy construction, lightweight but aerospace grade strengh, never dropped chain with proper adjustment, forgot chain guide;
- 🏫 - We Support Business, just place bulk purchase and replace the chainrings for your other family bikes, recommend to your community. We offer business price for bike bicycle shops, love to be your business partners and trusted vendors;
- 🤟 - Match DIY bike build Option, find rotors, brakes, find mtb pedals, cassette, single chainring from store page, even groupset to build your bike. We commit for great affortable bicycle parts to improve your performance and experience;
- ☆ 104 BCD CHAINRING - 104BCD Round Oval Narrow Wide Single Bike Chainring for 8 9 10 11 Speed Mountain Bike Road Bike MTB BMX. The Versatility of the 104 BCD, Stop dropped chains, install simply. Please carefully confirm the specification of crank 104 BCD before purchasing
- ☆ SAFE EFFLCIENT DESIGN - CNC machining integrated, intensity is more secure, appply for long time cycling. Extended edition plus or minus tooth shape, the chain can effect better
- ☆ LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN - 104 BCD chainring is made of alloy structure, lightweight but sturdy. with positive and negative (The positive tooth corresponding chian tooth width; tooth corresponding negative chain is narow ), teeth designed to prevent the chain from dropping, and can lose about 1 kg in weight
- ☆ SMOOTH BEAUTIFUL - The bicycle chainring made of high-quality materials can maintain a smooth surface, bright colors, fade, and corrosion resistance. It is easier to clean than traditional chainring and will make your bicycle more beautiful overall
- ☆ QUALITY GUARANTEE 1YEAR WARRANTY - If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the purchase you have made, Or any quality issues within 1 year. do not hesitate to email us, we will do our best to make it right for you as soon as possible. Or you only have to return the product for a full refund.
- CNC Machined Aluminum Alloy. Light Weight with Great Strength and High Performance.
- Product net weight: 55grams(36T); 64grams(38T); 75grams(40T); 76grams(42T); 83grams(44T); 90grams(46T); 99grams(48T); 107grams(50T); 117grams(52T)
- Bolt Center Diameter: 110mm. Plate Thickness: 4mm.
- Narrow Wide Tooth Design Ensures Chain Retention. CNC Machined Aluminum Alloy.
- RocRide Single Chainring Bolt Set Comes With 5 Bolts And Can Be Used On Chainrings That Require 4 or 5 Bolts. 7mm Thread Depth. 10mm External Width. Use for Hole Depths of 5-9mm.
- Bolts Are Available in Durable Steel for a Classic Look or Lightweight Anodized Aluminum to Match Your Chainring Color. Colors Include Black, Blue and Red.
- Aircraft Grade 7075-T6 Aluminum Is Strong And Lightweight with Each Bolt Weighing Around 1.5 Grams Each.
- Classic Look Steel Bolts Provide Rugged Durability and Weigh Around 4 Grams Each. BOLTS WILL NOT BE LONG ENOUGH to add accessories like bash guards to chainring. For that purpose you should use a double or triple width bolt.
- Bolts are 2 Piece Design and Require a Standard Chainring Bolt Wrench to Install or Tighten. We Recommend Steel Bolts Be Tightened to 12Nm.
- 【Please Pay Attention】Please pay attention to the riders, make sure if the dimensions of your crank set is applicable to this cover. Only bike chain cover for the M430 and M590 and M390's support plate, suitable for the largest 44toothed crankset. Attention should be paid during installation. When some sprocket wheels are shipped from the factory, there is no thread in the mounting hole and you need to tap yourself.
- 【Distance Measure Method】Mountain Bike Chain Guard of your chain has fallen off and is damaged or lost, you can use the measuring tool to measure the distance of the diagonal screw holes on the sprocket and compare it with our products. We show the size of the protective cover in the figure.
- 【Plastic Material】4 Hole Chainring Guard is made of Plastic. This crank ring protector is lightweight with simple and classic design. Chain Wheel Great acessory for your chain wheel. Bike Sprocket Guard Provided with screws and gaskets, bicycle sprocket guard easy to install. Diagonal Pitch: Approx. 15.5cm/6.1inch. Adjacent Pitch: Approx. 11cm/4.3inch.
- 【Good Protection】Crankset Cover Guard Give your crank ring a good protection, and Mountain Bike Guard prevent your clothes get dirty at the same time. It is important to note that some of the 590's sprocket wheel does not have four screw holes. The sprocket wheel cannot be used for this tray. Please confirm it carefully.
- 【Tips】Some riders feeddback that the screw is short, this is a must, the length of the screw is just right, bike chainring guard can not be long, and it will affect the shifting when it is long. This thing can be installed OK, no need to be stressed, so it is not necessary to long screws.
- 104 BCD chainring: 32T 34T 36T 38T chainring suitable for XC off-road (without extension plates) or AM FR DH bicycles with steep slopes, very easy to install
- Lightweight construction: 104 BCD chainring is made of a T6 alloy structure, lightweight but sturdy, with positive and negative teeth designed to prevent the chain from dropping, and can lose about 1 kg in weight
- Narrow wide tooth design: ensures chain retention, effectively protects the frame from scratches, extends wear life, and reduces friction and noise; The surface is easy to clean
- Practical gift: the bike chainring with quality material can keep the surface smooth, bright color, fade, corrosion resistance, it can be as a homecoming, Christmas, Thanksgiving or New Year gift to your husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, kid
- BCD:104 mm; shape: round; Diameter: 32T/135 mm, 34T/144 mm, 36T/152 mm, 38T/160 mm; Note: suitable for most 104 BCD cranks; Please make sure your crank BCD and number of tooth specification carefully before purchasing
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL:Constructed of premium aluminum alloy,high strength,wear resistant and durable to use.A nice replacement for the old or broken ones of your mountain bike chainring guard.
- EFFECTIVE PROTECTION:Great accessories for your chainring,this chain ring guard is designed to protect your bike chainring from scratches and friction.Give your chainring a good protection,and prevent your clothes get dirty at the same time.
- STEADY CYCLING:The ergonomic round design creates more stampede traction,which relieve the fatigue of leg or knee and ensures a smooth cycling.
- COMPATIBILITY:Easy to install and fits perfectly the 104mm BCD bike,compatible with 9 speed bikes,only takes you few minutes to install without any installation guide.
- MULTIPLE CHOICES:We have three sizes,32T~34T,36T~38T,40T~42T,meet all kinds of your need.Each chainring guard come with four bolts.
- Made of 7075 T6 CNC ANODIZED ALLOY, super lightweight and durable，Super Light Weight:1.6g.
- Double Chainring Bolts:Nut Shaft Diameter:10mm.Nut Shaft Length:6.5mm.Bolt Head Diameter:8mm.Bolt Head Length:8mm
- Single Chainring Bolts:Nut Shaft Diameter:10mm.Nut Shaft Length:4.5mm.Bolt Head Diameter:8mm.Bolt Head Length:6mm
- Use 4mm inner hexagon spanner to install the bolts， Use for single chainring / crankset.Suitable for mountain bikes, road bike, folding bike, fixed gear bike, downhill bike, track bike, MTB, BMX, DH, etc
- Fit for Shimano,Sram, FSA etc double&single chainring/chainwheel used，Package Included:5 Pcs chainring bolts set.
- Material: CNC machine AL 6061/T6,Lightweight aluminum bash guard for All Mountain and aggressive XC use
- BCD: 104mm ,Shape : Round , Thickness: 4mm,Durable. Diameter:150mm ,Weight:Approx 59.2g(0.13lb)
- Fit For 104BCD 30T, 32T, 34T Chainring , Super long M8 Crank bolts included(add spacer)
- Use for Single Speed/Double/Triple Crankset Refitted into 1X,2X System,Considering interference,if your crankset is single speed design ,please add spacer between chainring and bashguard before use
- Parcel: Cycling chainring bashguard 1 pcs ,M8 crankset bolts 4sets(2mm spacer incuded)
Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Bike Chainrings
Before choosing a bike chainrings, you should take the following considerations into account.
Bike chainrings are a must-have for any bike thief looking to steal your bike. There are a few different types of chainrings available, but the best one to buy is the adjustable chainring. This type of chainring can be used to change the size, shape or size and shape of the chainring so that it is easier for you to steal your bike. The adjustable chainring is also a great option for people who have small fingers.
Related Frequently Asked Questions
What Are Chainrings On A Bike?
Chainrings are small, metal springs that are placed within a bike frame. They help transfers of power from the brake to the drivetrain, or from the power to the gearbox.
What Chainring Should I Use?
If you are using a key ring, the chainring should be use for the chainring and the head. If you are using a grip, the head should be use for the chainring and the head. If you are using a knife, the chainring should be use for the chain and the head.
How Do I Know What Size Chainring To Get?
There is no one right size chainring for everyone, so it’s important to consult with an experienced individual in order to determine what size chainring is best for you. If you’re looking for a rings only, then a six- Shibold chainring is ideal. If you’re looking for a chains and Spokes models, then a nine-hole diamonds model is ideal.
Do Chainrings Need Replacing?
Chainrings need to be replaced every 5,000 miles.
Remember to buy the best bike chainrings if you want to make the most of your bike path. There are many different options to choose from, and it is important to find the right one for you.